• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151202 - Open Lines - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 02, 2015, 10:58:04 PM

Donald Noory

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on December 03, 2015, 12:16:20 AM
Pardon me?
Here in the Pacific Northwest, we have the Order, the Aryan Nations, Oath Keepers and so many other armed idiots.

Albrecht has a hard-on for strong, far right-wing types.

Quote from: ShayP on December 03, 2015, 12:18:09 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're not the least bit curious what fast food she's eating right now or will be in 30 minutes?

Rocky4228

I don't know how much more of this I can take.  Even the callers I agree with present their case so moronically that it's not helping anybody.

trostol

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 03, 2015, 12:14:30 AM
They're certainly kicking our ass economically. I pay a lot more attention to China than I do the United States when it comes to make investments these days. I'm convinced the US will economically implode when the dollar falls apart and the yuan takes over in the next years.
But despite their building and infrastructure they have a lot of internal problems. "Chickens, some home to roost" as Obama's favorite guy says, they have a lot of ethnic, class, and corruption problems besides the obvious problems if their buyers's economies and bonds go south. And a huge population etc. I'm not sure, though they think long term which is good. But the pollution and economic and population stuff. Then, again, they have proven over time to not mind some culling/die-offs.

=Schlyder=

It would suck to have to wear a gun in public all the time,  but I am for it if safety requires it, because the world has turned to a shit hole.

trostol

its already turned into a gun debate...and this is not the first incident..wtf

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 03, 2015, 12:14:47 AM
I dunno . . . out here in the ocean a gun would be a really nice thing to have. I mean, sharks and all. Sadly none of us have fingers. Except for the fng octopi. Bastards.

i think your finny great grandpas where the first smart mines? the one-way trip kind?  ;D

Wow if those terrorist go-pro videos get online with the right editing, muslim teens all over the country are going to start shooting people up.

That's fucking insane.

That's the first thing I've heard about this story where I'm like... okay, that's a brilliant terrorist move.

Bradsmith313

We need more guns?

Mmmmmm . . . .

In America, there are approximately 270 million firearms possessed by civilians, and only 897,000 carried by police. Approximately 20% of gun owners own 65% of the guns. The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms reports that about 5.5 million new firearms were manufactured in America in 2010.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on December 03, 2015, 12:18:14 AM
this is kinda of crappy open lines

it's kind weird, since I was really looking forward to the orig. topic tonite, but I feel kinda like it's ok tonite to go this direction for a little bit at least.

Ciardelo

Am I missing something? Was this the first terrorist attack on America?

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 03, 2015, 12:07:54 AM
It has to be said. Armed squirrels are a frightening idea.

Now imagine that squirrel all hopped up on caffeine like we saw in the other thread.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 03, 2015, 12:19:00 AM
I don't know how much more of this I can take.  Even the callers I agree with present their case so moronically that it's not helping anybody.

Call in, man.  Throw us a bone.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on December 03, 2015, 12:20:23 AM
We need more guns?

Mmmmmm . . . .

In America, there are approximately 270 million firearms possessed by civilians, and only 897,000 carried by police. Approximately 20% of gun owners own 65% of the guns. The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms reports that about 5.5 million new firearms were manufactured in America in 2010.
So...no link for the mass shooting thing--thanks.

Bradsmith313

Benghazi wasn't a lie.

In fact, it blew up in the GOP's face.

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 03, 2015, 12:18:33 AM
Albrecht has a hard-on for strong, far right-wing types.
Haha. I only mentioned their methods, not admiration. And those guys were beat, sued, etc and are non-issues, though, granted their "legend" gives a lot of money and propaganda to Obama, SPLC, and etc.

Quote from: Robert on December 03, 2015, 12:03:31 AM
Aw, c'm'on babe, I went with you to that chick flick last week, didn't I?  Your turn to come to one of my things.

Killing infidels makes a couple grow closer.

=Schlyder=

It's a gun issue because everytime someone is shot... the fucking anti gun leftards want to ban guns from the good guys, and do fuck all to the bad guys.

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 03, 2015, 12:20:29 AM
Am I missing something? Was this the first terrorist attack on America?

I think he ment by the way it was carried out.

albrecht

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on December 03, 2015, 12:21:58 AM
Benghazi wasn't a lie.

In fact, it blew up in the GOP's face.
And really, what does it matter?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 03, 2015, 12:20:11 AM
Wow if those terrorist go-pro videos get online with the right editing, muslim teens all over the country are going to start shooting people up.

That's fucking insane.

That's the first thing I've heard about this story where I'm like... okay, that's a brilliant terrorist move.

It's super sick.  But it's not the first time.  Remember that news guy who shot the reporter and camera man?

Sickos get their ideas from other sickos, sadly.

The news of the Go-Pro cameras makes me wonder if we just witnessed the making of an internet music video.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 03, 2015, 12:20:37 AM

Now imagine that squirrel all hopped up on caffeine like we saw in the other thread.

I want a statement from Zeebo regarding those images. I suspect subterfuge.

=Schlyder=

....and the anti gun leftards can't even wait for the bodies to be buried before they start their teeth gnashing and wailing for gun bans.