• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2018, 05:19:51 PM
Shall we take up a troll collection for George, help him with his financial burdens?  Alright!  You don't have to holler at me!

Already done.  Uncle Sam takes a nice bite out of my paycheck every two weeks to care for the Senda's of the country.
That's plenty...................

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

He still has to go see about his suspected inguinal hernias..That I can tell you isn't a nice thing to have, nor is the post op.  :-\

Just the word inguinal sounds horrid enough..................       shiver

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 05:24:09 PM
Just the word inguinal sounds horrid enough..................     

Two scars diagonal from the groin up to just inside the hips.. If he does have them and has them treated-and he will because a strangulated hernia can be fatal; He'll properly whine with the pain afterwards.. But like his repaired cataract operation, he'll do something to agravate it and blame the duffass surgeon for it ripping the scars apart.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 05:23:00 PM
Already done.  Uncle Sam takes a nice bite out of my paycheck every two weeks to care for the Senda's of the country.
More than enough..............

Yes, but are any of the recipients of your generosity paranormal experts?  Are they plagued by haters, trolls, and fools?  We're they born to mothers who hated them so badly, that she purchased them a complete wardrobe?  Did they have fathers who knocked them into a hot bath, thereby draining them of 80 percent of their blood?  I thought not.  I shall write your congressman on your behalf, and have them have you dig deeper.  It's the right thing to do. 

Did the trolls and haters on last night cause him to go to hopital today ?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
At least that means he isn't a stroked out heap on the sofa bed.  Guess his trip to the hospital checked out clean.
Good deal..................

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 05, 2018, 05:29:18 PM
Did the trolls and haters on last night cause him to go to hopital today ?

I thought he said he was going to the hospital today but I did not watch very much.  It might be Monday.
He seems to wisely avoid the ER on the weekends and pops in on a Monday afternoon.
'

two take aways from SEND’s FINAL LIVE VIDEO
you don’t donate money with conditions...
you donate money, because it’s the right thing to do

SENDA is PARANOID of people on the internet, because some of them “don’t do what they say”

yea, YOU FAT CUNT SENDA...
could people maybe think you are just running a CON SCAM GRIFT ?
and maybe be paranoid about you ?
well, maybe paranoid is the wrong word here...
maybe use “educated” in place of paranoid
and maybe people are educated about you

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 05:31:55 PM
I thought he said he was going to the hospital today but I did not watch very much.  It might be Monday.
He seems to wisely avoid the ER on the weekends and pops in on a Monday afternoon.
'

George schedules his ER visits very carefully.  He will probably schedule the visit during a time he is already out, thereby killing two birds with one stone.  He is a fiscal conservative after all.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2018, 05:34:33 PM
George schedules his ER visits very carefully.  He will probably schedule the visit during a time he is already out, thereby killing two birds with one stone.  He is a fiscal conservative after all.

True that.  I seem to recall him popping into the Wells Fargo to attend to some business and pick up a stuffed Horsey

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

Two scars diagonal from the groin up to just inside the hips.. If he does have them and has them treated-and he will because a strangulated hernia can be fatal; He'll properly whine with the pain afterwards.. But like his repaired cataract operation, he'll do something to agravate it and blame the duffass surgeon for it ripping the scars apart.
HATER !
just you watch, it’s NOT his fault if something goes wrong !
I bet even the fine print in after care instructions do NOT specify slow Kathy and a jar full of Mayo specifically as risky and dangerous or embarrassing activities to be avoided ...
so STFU

FallenSeraph

I think George has started drinking a lot. Remember the days when he said he didn't drink? But then the beer came out and lately he's been muttering, "I need a drink." He's coming across as an angry drunk in this latest video.

Or I don't know if they have him on painkillers for his eye or some other body part, but it's almost like he's having a bad substance reaction.

I also think the caregiver has requested a transfer. I don't think that particular caregiver will be back.

We should all give him our collective blessing NOT to go to AlienCon "for the sake of his audience." He started that GoFundMe a year ago and "quit it" after 2 months because nobody was donating. But I know he did have some donations in that thing -- did Curtis cash it out and give it to him? He probably didn't even buy his damn ticket.

This rambling about the church he's going to start -- with the website and the paranormal seminars and the "small salary" his parishioners will have to pay him -- is a whole new level of disturbing.

(Yes, I have this thing on again while I scrub my bathtub. The irony. I missed about an hour of it last night -- like the part when he screams out the F word. Again, reminds me way too much of some angry drunks I know.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 05:38:03 PM
HATER !
just you watch, it’s NOT his fault if something goes wrong !
I bet even the fine print in after care instructions do NOT specify slow Kathy and a jar full of Mayo...
so STFU

Post op, having Samsquatch go down on his twitchy, with or without mayo will be the last thing on his mind.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

Ugh.  I seem to remember you being a tad squeamish about eye surgery.   After having six of them under my belt, they don't bother me at all.
That cutting the groin up to the hips - yikes!   

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 02:26:09 PM
I believe one of them was a ten spot, couple that with the $2.50 you mention and...........
That's what?  5 Hours on air, so that's $2.50 an hour.   Not too shabby

One of the confused snowflakes consumed by the sendamonster's charm...

chefist

Hey, folks...I'm doing sound testing and debugging on Discord and the stream...kicking tunes and doing a little talk about last night...

https://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

I'm having Discord issues...but it is the Martinez Tonight channel...I'm having issues getting the link...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

Post op, having Samsquatch go down on his twitchy, with or without mayo will be the last thing on his mind.

That just has sepsis written all over it..........................

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 05, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
I think George has started drinking a lot. Remember the days when he said he didn't drink? But then the beer came out and lately he's been muttering, "I need a drink." He's coming across as an angry drunk in this latest video.

Or I don't know if they have him on painkillers for his eye or some other body part, but it's almost like he's having a bad substance reaction.

I also think the caregiver has requested a transfer. I don't think that particular caregiver will be back.

We should all give him our collective blessing NOT to go to AlienCon "for the sake of his audience." He started that GoFundMe a year ago and "quit it" after 2 months because nobody was donating. But I know he did have some donations in that thing -- did Curtis cash it out and give it to him? He probably didn't even buy his damn ticket.

This rambling about the church he's going to start -- with the website and the paranormal seminars and the "small salary" his parishioners will have to pay him -- is a whole new level of disturbing.

(Yes, I have this thing on again while I scrub my bathtub. The irony. I missed about an hour of it last night -- like the part when he screams out the F word. Again, reminds me way too much of some angry drunks I know.)

Word 'round the campfire is he is hitting the Hennessey pretty hard.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 05:33:59 PM
two take aways from SEND’s FINAL LIVE VIDEO
you don’t donate money with conditions...
you donate money, because it’s the right thing to do.....

that part is my favorite. George telling people what to do with their money.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 05:40:07 PM
Ugh.  I seem to remember you being a tad squeamish about eye surgery.   After having six of them under my belt, they don't bother me at all.

I've always had a thing about eyes, stems from childhood. My expat friend in TX has just had the lenses in his eyes replaced and it's the first time in his life he's not had to wear glasses. I've never seen him without them. But the thought of the op makes me squeamish.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

who is taking about “his mind”...
hey, remember...
slow Kathy “still wants it”
he falls asleep on pain killers or booze...
slow Kathy spots the jar of Mayo and tell me what you think is going to happen

oh, now I haven’t thought of Pamela in years...
but she had a thing for morning woodies...
always woke up smiling...

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 05:40:19 PM
Hey, folks...I'm doing sound testing and debugging on Discord and the stream...kicking tunes and doing a little talk about last night...

I'm having Discord issues...but it is the Martinez Tonight channel...I'm having issues getting the link...

Would love to, Chefist but got a family thing this evening.

chefist

Here is the Discord link...music streaming there too, but quality is better on TuneIn...

https://discord.gg/uBxEDAG

Damn thing doesn't let me into the Martinez Tonight area but got the stream up.  Sounding good.

Edit - I'm in now

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2018, 05:19:51 PM
Shall we take up a troll collection for George, help him with his financial burdens?  Alright!  You don't have to holler at me!

Even I'm saying no.

If you offer to contact his cable company and respective pawn shops and pay his debts directly (to them) just to get him out of the hole and give him a fresh start, he'll tell you he wants the cash in hand. I heard this from a friend back in the day.

So again: NO.

I also don't understand him when he keeps saying he's already paid for the iPad to be fixed but can't afford to ship it to Indiana. Wouldn't you wait until the guy fixes it successfully? This is one of the strangest lies I think I've heard.

I always have problems

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 05, 2018, 05:46:54 PM
Even I'm saying no.

If you offer to contact his cable company and respective pawn shops and pay his debts directly (to them) just to get him out of the hole and give him a fresh start, he'll tell you he wants the cash in hand. I heard this from a friend back in the day.

So again: NO.

I also don't understand him when he keeps saying he's already paid for the iPad to be fixed but can't afford to ship it to Indiana. Wouldn't you wait until the guy fixes it successfully? This is one of the strangest lies I think I've heard.
SENDA never seems to understand how ridiculous his “stories” are !
remember the time he tells...
he is out of food
a prostitute...err Provider shows up with bags of groceries..
and he yells “I DONT WANT FOOD I WANT MONEY” !
has he ever listened to his own shit ?

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 05:46:33 PM
Here is the Discord link...music streaming there too, but quality is better on TuneIn...

https://discord.gg/uBxEDAG
ufoship?
get as then error
edit
followed link
Guitar music

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

True story: I had the op on monday, tuesday and wednesday I was on diamorphine twice a day (Still in hospital)...Thursday the physio came into my room and said "Right, you're going to walk today" (Me) " Excuse me?" (Physio) "C'mon, sit up swing your legs around and put your feet flat on the floor" (Me thinking) "She's fucking joking" (Me to her) "I can't, it's agony" (Physio) 'Yes you can, don't be a baby"..(Me thinking) "This bitch isn't joking, shit".

Long story short, it was agony...and I was discharged on saturday because sunday (booked before the date of the op had been confirmed) I was flying to Kenya on holiday...9 hour flight...And the locals saw the scars (Looked like fishing line with a bead on either end) and freaked out at the sight of them!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 05:54:02 PM
True story: I had the op on monday, tuesday and wednesday I was on diamorphine twice a day (Still in hospital)...Thursday the physio came into my room and said "Right, you're going to walk today" (Me) " Excuse me?" (Physio) "C'mon, sit up swing your legs around and put your feet flat on the floor" (Me thinking) "She's fucking joking" (Me to her) "I can't, it's agony" (Physio) 'Yes you can, don't be a baby"..(Me thinking) "This bitch isn't joking, shit".

Long story short, it was agony...and I was discharged on saturday because sunday (booked before the date of the op had been confirmed) I was flying to Kenya on holiday...9 hour flight...And the locals saw the scars (Looked like fishing line with a bead on either end) and freaked out at the sight of them!

Gotta go through what you have to go through.  What was Kenya like?  My employer is making a big push into Africa.
The offshoring of jobs to China, India and Brazil has gotten too expensive for them.  They had asked for volunteers to
go to Nairobi but got exactly zero takers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 06:04:27 PM
Gotta go through what you have to go through.  What was Kenya like?  My employer is making a big push into Africa.
The offshoring of jobs to China, India and Brazil has gotten too expensive for them.  They had asked for volunteers to
go to Nairobi but got exactly zero takers.

I've been to Mombasa three times.. The people deserve better, as a lot of African countries, the gov is endemically corrupt. I went to Tzavo national park and that's amazing...This time of the year is rainy season...If you don't like big creepy crawlies you won't like it..I'm not keen I'll be honest.