• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Shows and Podcasts with Graham Hancock

Started by Radio Activity, August 04, 2022, 12:47:56 PM

I'm looking for any and all shows where Graham Hancock is interviewed, especially with Art Bell, but not what's already posted on youtube. 

Is there still a super secret Art Bell archive somewhere? 

Asking for an enemy...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 04, 2022, 12:47:56 PMI'm looking for any and all shows where Graham Hancock is interviewed, especially with Art Bell, but not what's already posted on youtube.

Asking for an enemy...
I would try the torrent magnet link in this post:
https://bellgab.com/index.php?msg=177715

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 04, 2022, 12:47:56 PMI'm looking for any and all shows where Graham Hancock is interviewed, especially with Art Bell, but not what's already posted on youtube.

Asking for an enemy...
Here's one I know of:

https://theunexplained.tv/guests/graham-hancock

Host is Howard Hughes...no, not that one.

Does anyone else notice the striking resemblance Graham Hancock has with Kevin Spacey?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2022, 08:14:00 AMHere's one I know of:

https://theunexplained.tv/guests/graham-hancock

Host is Howard Hughes...no, not that one.

Does anyone else notice the striking resemblance Graham Hancock has with Kevin Spacey?

Thank you! A sick friend (not really an enemy) is listening to these while recovering. So far I've only found a few with Art Bell. I know there are more. Perhaps I should learn about torrent. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 05, 2022, 09:06:19 AMThank you! A sick friend (not really an enemy) is listening to these while recovering. So far I've only found a few with Art Bell. I know there are more. Perhaps I should learn about torrent.

You're welcome. What a good friend you are.

You probably already found it but in case you didn't, here's his YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/GrahamHancock

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2022, 09:52:36 AMYou're welcome. What a good friend you are.

You probably already found it but in case you didn't, here's his YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/GrahamHancock

We watched a few of the videos but they're not as good as the interviews. Graham explains a lot more in the long format radio shows, plus you can listen with your eyes closed. He's a helluva presenter. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 05, 2022, 10:36:04 AMWe watched a few of the videos but they're not as good as the interviews. Graham explains a lot more in the long format radio shows, plus you can listen with your eyes closed. He's a helluva presenter.

I'm glad you asked about him. Maybe I'll listen to some of his stuff later today. 
If I come across any other interviews I'll let you know. I wonder if Hoagland has ever interviewed him. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 05, 2022, 09:06:19 AMPerhaps I should learn about torrent.

First, sign up for NordVPN.  Install the NordVPN app and connect.  Then, install qBitTorrent.  In qBitTorrent, click "File" at the top and then "Add Torrent Link."  Paste the magnet link referenced earlier.  That's it.

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on August 05, 2022, 05:14:49 PMFirst, sign up for NordVPN.  Install the NordVPN app and connect.  Then, install qBitTorrent.  In qBitTorrent, click "File" at the top and then "Add Torrent Link."  Paste the magnet link referenced earlier.  That's it.

I'm in Europe. Would you still recommend NordVPN? Looks like the basic level would be sufficient. Epic browser has a built-in VPN function that I've used a few times to access a site in the states.

A good quality VPN is probably something I should be using to surf bellgab.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 06, 2022, 08:58:16 AMI'm in Europe. Would you still recommend NordVPN? Looks like the basic level would be sufficient. Epic browser has a built-in VPN function that I've used a few times to access a site in the states.

A good quality VPN is probably something I should be using to surf bellgab.

I don't know anything about that browser, but if Epic's VPN works as I think it does, it would only anonymize connections established through that browser, which is of no benefit when using other applications like qBitTorrent.  Nord is fine wherever you are located.  There are tons of VPNs to choose from, but Nord checks all of my boxes.

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on August 06, 2022, 09:52:59 AMI don't know anything about that browser, but if Epic's VPN works as I think it does, it would only anonymize connections established through that browser, which is of no benefit when using other applications like qBitTorrent.  Nord is fine wherever you are located.  There are tons of VPNs to choose from, but Nord checks all of my boxes.

Multiple boxes, wow! Does your wife know?

Apple sure doesn't like VPNs and torrent software. Took me a while to get it all working. Looks like I'm downloading the file but I'm really not sure.  :o

Oh wow! It's working. Just looked in my download folder and holy glitter bombs that's a lot shows. 

Big thanks to williedee! 

albrecht

Willedee be praised for archives and work to make! I almost, mistook  Hancock for the guy that Noory made dance- Wilcock  I think. Funny stuff there. I miss John Anthony West for his Egypt stuff...

This is disappointing. Every show I've tried to listen to is cut off. The file will say it's 3:29 or whatever but after 45-50 minutes it ends. This is true for every Graham Hancock show as well as Matthew Alper. 

Did I do something wrong in downloading them?

Roswells, Art

There's also sitarchive.com until you get an answer to your torrent question.

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 07, 2022, 09:57:10 AMThis is disappointing. Every show I've tried to listen to is cut off. The file will say it's 3:29 or whatever but after 45-50 minutes it ends. This is true for every Graham Hancock show as well as Matthew Alper.

I'm not familiar with torrents but I'm learning. Now I see that the overall progress is only 54% (after how many days?!) yet I've got over 1200 files. I think this means that the files are not complete. If my hunch is correct then after another week or so I should have complete shows. 

My error was expecting these to download quickly on a 500mb fiber connection. Apparently that's not the case. Patience is required. Thankfully I haven't been tempted to listen to Leo Laporte. 

albrecht

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 08, 2022, 11:57:47 AMI'm not familiar with torrents but I'm learning. Now I see that the overall progress is only 54% (after how many days?!) yet I've got over 1200 files. I think this means that the files are not complete. If my hunch is correct then after another week or so I should have complete shows.

My error was expecting these to download quickly on a 500mb fiber connection. Apparently that's not the case. Patience is required. Thankfully I haven't been tempted to listen to Leo Laporte.

THE archive is large. You can, depending on client, select if you only want to download certain shows. Yes, unless you look it can appear that it is 'done' but really not all done downloading. There also are settings that can be checked regarding upload/download. I'm not sure how the whole torrent deal works though. There are also some websites, even Youtubes, with stuff but Williedee's archive seems best collection.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 07, 2022, 09:57:10 AMThis is disappointing. Every show I've tried to listen to is cut off. The file will say it's 3:29 or whatever but after 45-50 minutes it ends. This is true for every Graham Hancock show as well as Matthew Alper.

Yeah, your hunch in a subsequent post is correct.  It's because of the overall completion.  However, you can select a particular show inside the torrent application and change its priority to the maximum.  When that particular file completes, right click and open.  The download speed is going to be completely governed by the speed at which other users send the data to you and the limitations of your VPN, not the overall speed of your connection.  With Nord I think I typically can hit about 150Mbps download.

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on August 08, 2022, 05:38:52 PMYeah, your hunch in a subsequent post is correct.  It's because of the overall completion.  However, you can select a particular show inside the torrent application and change its priority to the maximum.  When that particular file completes, right click and open.  The download speed is going to be completely governed by the speed at which other users send the data to you and the limitations of your VPN, not the overall speed of your connection.  With Nord I think I typically can hit about 150Mbps download.
Got 'em. I unchecked about 1,000 boxes and got just the shows I wanted. Thanks glitterman!