• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

bateman

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2015, 08:53:19 PM
Perhaps Dave will ask if you "wanna take a ride" to the hospital?

Tommy's from LA, he knows where these things are.

Laurakinch

Quote from: PathoJen on April 24, 2015, 09:49:18 PM
Can someone call him?

Nope. His cell phone was disconnected for not paying the bill.

Daggit

Quote from: PathoJen on April 24, 2015, 09:49:18 PM
Can someone call him?

Call who? The man boy that cries wolf? He's probably just taking one of his 9 naps for the day.

What a pity. All on the eve of him achieving greatness. What a shame.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 24, 2015, 04:52:49 PM
Well, Falkie has a medical emergency and its scaring the hell out of me. Paladin and the rest of you, please don't give me any crap over this.

I had told the er that my eyes had been burning for weeks and my left eye was in excruciating pain. I never got to see a doctor about it.

Last night after I did my video, I went into the hallway and tripped over a broom I literally could not see. I didn't think anything of it, went to bed.
woke up, talked to drone briefly, posted and checked my email and was removing photos from my Iphone 4, got done with that and was playing on my Ipad for a few minutes before I did another video when this black cloud and soot all over the place appeared on my Ipad screen. I thought something was on my Ipad and cleared it off. But it did not go away and is getting larger. I will be at the event and will do the interview but this is horrible.
I sure as well won't be doing any driving so you got your wish, though I once had to drive without my glasses on in an emergency but only for a very short distance. Headed for the surgeon as soon as Kathy gets here.

Get to the hospital immediately, man.  My brother had that recently.  It happens with age for many people.  The vitreous in your eye is shrinking, becoming more viscous with age, and tugging on your retina pulling bits off and causing bleeding.  It could clear up on its own, but it could also cause serious vision problems if it's not addressed right away.  I'm sorry for contributing to the stress that may have triggered it.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 24, 2015, 11:49:02 PM
Get to the hospital immediately, man.  My brother had that recently.  It happens with age for many people.  The vitreous in your eye is becoming more viscous with age and tugging on your retina, pulling bits off and causing bleeding.  It could clear up on its own, but it could also cause serious vision problems if it's not addressed right away.  I'm sorry for contributing to the stress that may have triggered that.

Yeah that's serious stuff he should not be doing interviews

Daggit

You're all being played by Noory and Falkie.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Daggit on April 24, 2015, 11:59:42 PM
You're all being played by Noory and Falkie.

There is no playing going on except for them playing with each other, hehe. It has been a blast.

Daggit

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 25, 2015, 12:18:34 AM
There is no playing going on except for them playing with each other, hehe. It has been a blast.

Of that I have no doubt.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 24, 2015, 11:49:02 PM
Get to the hospital immediately, man.  My brother had that recently.  It happens with age for many people.  The vitreous in your eye is shrinking, becoming more viscous with age, and tugging on your retina pulling bits off and causing bleeding.  It could clear up on its own, but it could also cause serious vision problems if it's not addressed right away.  I'm sorry for contributing to the stress that may have triggered it.

Kathy took me to the eye surgeon. No tear in the left yee but I had a small blood vessel or something break and will see spots and have floaters in the eye for about 6 weeks. They put a lot of dilation stuff in both eyes and can't see very well. The left eye makes things look they're covered with pepper and small green and black snake like things, they keep moving back and forth as I look at stuff.
The doctor said eventually the hemorrage will heal and wash itself out. No surgery by the eye muscle pulled away from the retina.
Just came back from the event with Kathy. Passes were there for me and Kathy, George and Tommy kept their word, so there Noory haters !
Lots of booths there. Got to talk to Gail Thackeray and she will be doing an interview with me this weekend. Also talked to the people at Deborah King's booth but she went to dinner. They were very nice. Took 4 videos but will upload them after the stuff wears off. Am typing about 4 inches from the screen so I can see. No old ladies in walkers. About 6 gorgeous women working in the booths. Pile-O-Poop is wrong again as he usually is and said so in one video.
And the right temple of my glasses decided to commit suicide and fall off while I was holding them in the exam chair. Eyes are burining like hell.
Sean David Morton cancelled in the morning. He may show up sometimes this weekend or maybe not.
Was incredibly windy and rainy on the way back. Event site was the site of the former Bay Meadows race track. Had lots of happy times there with my friends Charlie Mew and Glenn. Felt weird to see apartments where I used to see racehorses. Kathy is briefly in 2 videos and talks in one of them. Lots of crystals, geodes, there. She saw a necklace she liked but it was $ 500. And only saw 2 really old people. Event had people at seminars but not a lot in dealers rooms. I told the King people that it was just tax tme and that is usually when people don't spend money.
Back ro event tomorrow. Eye thing scared the hell out of me. Could not see my cane in the apartment so walked around slowly without it. Once we got back to the car my feet were aching. Tomorrow Kathy will go and look at shopping places until its time to meet Noory. Got to see the device they record live streaming on and a small 7 inch mini monitor. Device costs $ 12K and took a short video of it.
You'll see all in the videos I post later. Need to rest my eyes and take a nap.
BBL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2015, 01:10:06 AM
Kathy took me to the eye surgeon. No tear in the left yee but I had a small blood vessel or something break and will see spots and have floaters in the eye for about 6 weeks. They put a lot of dilation stuff in both eyes and can't see very well. The left eye makes things look they're covered with pepper and small green and black snake like things, they keep moving back and forth as I look at stuff.
The doctor said eventually the hemorrage will heal and wash itself out. No surgery by the eye muscle pulled away from the retina.
Just came back from the event with Kathy. Passes were there for me and Kathy, George and Tommy kept their word, so there Noory haters !
That would include you then? Oh wait; not this week. Maybe next.

Lots of booths there. Got to talk to Gail Thackeray and she will be doing an interview with me this weekend. Also talked to the people at Deborah King's booth but she went to dinner. They were very nice. Took 4 videos but will upload them after the stuff wears off. Am typing about 4 inches from the screen so I can see. No old ladies in walkers. About 6 gorgeous women working in the booths. Pile-O-Poop is wrong again as he usually is and said so in one video.

Because no-one but one or two BGers will watch it anyway so no explanation of who you're talking about will be required. Great professionalism Senda; way to go!

And the right temple of my glasses decided to commit suicide and fall off while I was holding them in the exam chair. Eyes are burining like hell.
Sean David Morton cancelled in the morning. He may show up sometimes this weekend or maybe not.
Was incredibly windy and rainy on the way back. Event site was the site of the former Bay Meadows race track. Had lots of happy times there with my friends Charlie Mew and Glenn. Felt weird to see apartments where I used to see racehorses. Kathy is briefly in 2 videos and talks in one of them. Lots of crystals, geodes, there. She saw a necklace she liked but it was $ 500. And only saw 2 really old people. Event had people at seminars but not a lot in dealers rooms. I told the King people that it was just tax tme and that is usually when people don't spend money.
Back ro event tomorrow. Eye thing scared the hell out of me. Could not see my cane in the apartment so walked around slowly without it. Once we got back to the car my feet were aching. Tomorrow Kathy will go and look at shopping places until its time to meet Noory. Got to see the device they record live streaming on and a small 7 inch mini monitor. Device costs $ 12K and took a short video of it.
You'll see all in the videos I post later. Need to rest my eyes and take a nap.
BBL

Blahh blahh. Give a shit.

3OctaveFart

Rest up, Falkie. Tell us about it in the morning.
I hope Noory plans to keep his word about the specs.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 25, 2015, 01:29:17 AM

Rest up? If he rests any more he'll be comatose. I had a dog that didn't nap as much as Senda.

3OctaveFart

I will not fight you, kind sir. What is your problem?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 25, 2015, 01:35:00 AM
I will not fight you, kind sir. What is your problem?

I'm not Senda. I have this inability to post each and every facet of my life and then complain when anyone comments on them. Other than that life is sweet. :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 25, 2015, 01:29:17 AM

Great news the Falkieinator is back...

George, over on Art's thread tonight, Dave posted that he going to do the interview with!!!
Go get him Big Guy.

Could ask Dave, about why he had David Oates on C2C, on the first night of Art's SXM show?
Dave avoided that question on Art's thread tonight.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2015, 01:10:06 AM

They're the fakest guest passes I've ever seen.

Please post a photo of you hostage style at the conference with some proper New Living Expo decals/signs ASAP.

I'M ON TO YOU SENDAMEMONEY.

I hope you didn't speak to people in that filthy t-shirt.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2015, 01:40:57 AM
I'm not Senda. I have this inability to post each and every facet of my life and then complain when anyone comments on them. Other than that life is sweet. :)

Only you can control what you do.
You read about every facet of Falkie's life and then complain about it.

How about having  a little self control. The Big Guy just had a problem with his eye and he still went to the Expo and will for the next two days. If can't say anything nice, please keep quite for a few days and let Falkie have some peace until the expo is over. Let these next few days be sweet for him, it's all he's got and he may never have more. This is very important for him, try to respect that. Please

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 25, 2015, 02:06:01 AM
Only you can control what you do.
You read about every facet of Falkie's life and then complain about it.

How about having  a little self control. The Big Guy just had a problem with his eye and he still went to the Expo and will for the next two days. If can't say anything nice, please keep quite for a few days and let Falkie have some peace until the expo is over. Let these next few days be sweet for him, it's all he's got and he may never have more. This is very important for him, try to respect that. Please

Its the fact that you and those of your ilk, keep posting the same crap over and over that I post about every aspect of my life ( some things are kept secret, as drone can tell you ) and that the lot of you CHOOSE to complain about it instead of just going with the flow and reading it and moving on.
This thread after all, was created so I would not post all over hell on bg and is for me to talk about whatever I choose to.
You have the choice as well, NOT to attack me continually.
Its not my fault you do not ... choose wisely.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2015, 02:12:25 AM
Its the fact that you and those of your ilk, keep posting the same crap over and over that I post about every aspect of my life ( some things are kept secret, as drone can tell you ) and that the lot of you CHOOSE to complain about it instead of just going with the flow and reading it and moving on.
This thread after all, was created so I would not post all over hell on bg and is for me to talk about whatever I choose to.

Drone is not so secret about your secret if truth be told. Sorry Drone but the jigs up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2015, 02:12:25 AM

People only quote back to you what you freely impart you fucking moron. How else would they know about you?

For all your technical expertise, you still haven't grasped the fundamentals of quoting the correct post..I'm sure WC will forgive you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daggit on April 25, 2015, 01:59:37 AM
They're the fakest guest passes I've ever seen.

No!!! Say it isn't so. Almost as if someone got an encapsulating machine and printed the blandest 'pass' possible and tried to imply it was legit!

Dr Who

The obsession with this forum to abuse this guy is amazing my first comment is that the moderators in this forum should of put a stop to this a long time ago but they did not.Here is my second comment I live in Ireland and those who continue to abuse this man will find that my arm has a very long reach before you make your next abusive comment you have been warned.

Daggit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2015, 02:20:07 AM
For all your technical expertise, you still haven't grasped the fundamentals of quoting the correct post..I'm sure WC will forgive you.

Perhaps his proximity to the New Living Expo, even if it's just through his fake guest passes, has given him the power to see the true intentions of people and he was in fact quoting the correct post.

Nah you are probably correct.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 25, 2015, 02:08:22 AM
GO, FALKIE, GO!

Breaking news.
Huge 7+ quake just hit Nepal causing extensive damage.
Sent to me as a news alert from Fox News.

Daggit

Quote from: Dr Who on April 25, 2015, 02:24:49 AM
The obsession with this forum to abuse this guy is amazing my first comment is that the moderators in this forum should of put a stop to this a long time ago but they did not.Here is my second comment I live in Ireland and those who continue to abuse this man will find that my arm has a very long reach before you make your next abusive comment you have been warned.

Falkie stinks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr Who on April 25, 2015, 02:24:49 AM

I'm scared, I can't speak for anyone else. Your threats are noted.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2015, 02:30:15 AM
Breaking news.
Huge 7+ quake just hit Nepal causing extensive damage.
Sent to me as a news alert from Fox News.

Do what I do; listen to the news on the radio.  ;D