• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Strange Dreams

Started by Frys Girl, January 02, 2009, 11:36:13 AM

Yorkshire pud

Scandinavian winter nights are very long this time of year I know, but you and your g/f dreamt of UFO's? I see.

ks3484

Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on November 08, 2014, 10:53:40 AM
Some time happen me my ex girl  .we had same dream ,,,
We was dreaming about UFO  in space ,,,  some time after 19.95 year ...

Are more people  some have talking about what dreaming about UFO space maybe other people had same dream whit your wife  or some near friend. 

Wean we dream in night, wean we sleep if you maybe remember your dream wean you waknig up .

I was dreaming about hidden me from UFO  ,
In my  dream  i was  looking dawn on  some meeting whit UFO whit other people  and i was hidden on higher place in ventilation up in a gray  building.
It was day time in dream.sun light.
In my dream was coming  in a UFO face in ventilation in tunnel .
I had feeling emotional was strong clear in dream was strong ,

Is happen me in dream in   some time in 19:95 before 20:00
MY EX GIRL  HAD OTHER DREAM TOO , I REMEMBER ,,

Nice if some more people  want sharing your dream if  get strange feeling  in dream .( in same era time off UFO actives  ) 50s 70s 90s

Yes I've had a strange dream or two. Some of them have actually happened. The dreams were in sequence. I was being shown the first thing that would happen, then the second thing, etc etc. All of the people were strangers to each other but we could all communicate with each other telepathically. The moment or reason we were at the place in space and time -- had arrived. As we stood and began filing out of the room we were in; two of the people going through the what appeared to be a doorway; turned to me and said at the same time -- The light, the light day is dark. Then they turned around and disappeared into the light portal which must have been a doorway of some sort.

I've also had a couple of different dreams about the path that Art was on and what was waiting and would happen to him along that path.

Heather Wade

In 2011 I had a dream of seeing a ufo.  A month later I saw it exactly the way I dreamed it. 

Mr. Fidget

I awoke from a vivid dream a few minutes ago. So vivid if fact, it will be the first dream I had that inspired an artwork. I'll post the finished work here when it is completed. These notes are for me, as a memory aid: chairs, points, wavering light, cross-sectioned, five chairs, garments galore, misalignment, stages of action... I'll not forget this inspiration.
[attachimg=1]

Got a dream, share it.
mf
ps. That picture is not the inspired work, the vision I had will take time...

pate

I hope you didn't dream my BellGab IntarAction Center in my mom's basement.  It's quite untidy.  But, I feel safe there with my Aluminum Oil Rig Driller's safety helmet and quartzite limestone walls.  But since you didn't use the word 'nightmare' and instead typed dream, I think everyone is in the clear.

I, for one, would like to see the graphical representation of this dream you speak of.

ks3484

Jeeeez - I wish that I had found this thread sooner because now I can't remember my dreams - I'd have to think about it for a while. The other way I remember is when what I dreamt about actually starts happening. I thought about starting a log book but then I'd have to wake-up.

Stellar

While in a slumber and yes I sleep a great deal lately.  I confess I have not showered nor shaved in 3 days and since the dream I smell.  I smoke and drink lots of coffee.  It's sad I agree, but my feelings lately are not pleasant.  We are all suffering through this world and our lives we can agree even in happiness that seems temporary.  Can you feel whats going on; do you sense and urgency or is it just me?  I will get to the dream in a moment.  Something in this world for in its true shape and origin that being evil is about to take the stage and well come out of the closet.  I do love God and feel sad for humanity, because we have not been humane to each other.  Yet the dark side and the beings who follow the lusts of evil are taking stage.  The world is about to erupt into a very painful time none like we have seen.  Now to the dream and then a  little message.  My dream is in quote:

QuoteI found my self staring out the window of my 2nd story while in a dream.  I looked up and I could see galaxies in all the stars in its web.  Also it was if I could reach out and touch these bright yellow flowers.  It was a very energetic and a positive feeling.  Then in my dream I started shouting out loud and I woke my roommate.  I was shouting, "I will kill you SATAN when If I see you"!

I believe I scared my roommate and I apologized.  It's bizarre I know.  There are so many lucefarian doctrines tempting us away from  Christ.  Remember be kind to one another and love God even through your pain listen to one another rather than smite one another.

This fake end System of Satan is really on a blink of an eye.  God will give the universe to man when he respects him and loves his law.  We are on the verge.  And the battle with the phony Occult Satan will end quickly.  Love God and each other.

aldousburbank

This reminds me of the dream I had last night. Scarlett Johansson was tenderly and lovingly applying sun tan lotion all over me on a beach in Kauai. The strange thing about the dream is that I don't even use sunscreen lotion. Weird!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 25, 2015, 08:01:20 AM
This reminds me of the dream I had last night. Scarlett Johansson was tenderly and lovingly applying sun tan lotion all over me on a beach in Kauai. The strange thing about the dream is that I don't even use sunscreen lotion. Weird!  ::)

No sunscreen?? That's crazy shit man. I'm amazed Ms Johansson didn't mention it.

MV/Liberace!

Last night I had a dream that I went on vacation to some far away place.  Immediately upon arriving at the vacation destination, I decided to get a job (as you do).  Upon arriving at work, I realized the job consisted of sitting on a floor watching a live band play.  All day long.  Chevy Chase was the bass player.  He looked far better than he's looked in recent public appearances.

Uncle Duke

My best friend died almost three years ago.  To the best of my recollection I've not dreamed of him since his passing,  until last week.  In the dream I remember recognizing him, and then asking why he was here.  With a bemused look, he told me he had come back to get lemons.....there were no lemons where he was. The next thing I remember was the two of us leaving a supermarket with a grocery cart full of lemons.  That's it......all I can recall.

My buddy was a bigtime beer drinker, but he did not drink liquor or mixed drinks. He also drank more coffee than anyone I've ever known, but never drank tea or iced tea.  Still not sure what to make of this, maybe I need to get on one of those dream analysis sites and see what lemons represent.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 08, 2015, 07:55:26 PM
Still not sure what to make of this, maybe I need to get on one of those dream analysis sites and see what lemons represent.

You know what they say when life gives you lemons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWrMyqX_MNM

whoozit

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 08, 2015, 07:55:26 PM
My best friend died almost three years ago.  To the best of my recollection I've not dreamed of him since his passing,  until last week.  In the dream I remember recognizing him, and then asking why he was here.  With a bemused look, he told me he had come back to get lemons.....there were no lemons where he was. The next thing I remember was the two of us leaving a supermarket with a grocery cart full of lemons.  That's it......all I can recall.

My buddy was a bigtime beer drinker, but he did not drink liquor or mixed drinks. He also drank more coffee than anyone I've ever known, but never drank tea or iced tea.  Still not sure what to make of this, maybe I need to get on one of those dream analysis sites and see what lemons represent.

I had a similar type dream.  Two years or so after a good friend died I was dreaming of a weekly poker game we used to attend.  All of the regular players were there. After the game had started my friend came walking in and asked if he could join in.  Everyone else was glad to see him and asked what had kept him.  I just looked at him with vague unease.  Of course there was an empty seat next to me and he sat down.  Normal conversation ensued while I just kept staring at him.  He must have noticed how uncomfortable I was and asked me what was wrong. I said something like "I seem to be the only one that knows you're dead".  He gave me a slow wink and picked up the last conversation we had.  I gave in at that point and enjoyed the short talk before I woke up.  It was a strange dream. I'm glad there were no lemons.

Chine

Quote from: whoozit on August 09, 2015, 06:32:58 PM
I had a similar type dream.  Two years or so after a good friend died I was dreaming of a weekly poker game we used to attend.  All of the regular players were there. After the game had started my friend came walking in and asked if he could join in.  Everyone else was glad to see him and asked what had kept him.  I just looked at him with vague unease.  Of course there was an empty seat next to me and he sat down.  Normal conversation ensued while I just kept staring at him.  He must have noticed how uncomfortable I was and asked me what was wrong. I said something like "I seem to be the only one that knows you're dead".  He gave me a slow wink and picked up the last conversation we had.  I gave in at that point and enjoyed the short talk before I woke up.  It was a strange dream. I'm glad there were no lemons.

What a lovely dream/visitation. As some call it strange or weird, I understand depending on your belief / non belief system of course. Again, welcome to the forum.

I woke up to a spectacular dream. It was an insight into the very near future which connected to how yesterday ended. Wonderful confirmation for me. I woke up with such a certainty and accelerated sense of purpose. Dreams vary as I can sense the 'type' of dream and unlock messages. Visitations, soul travel or just a random dream that was purely fun and nothing else.

whoozit

Quote from: Chine on August 09, 2015, 06:48:26 PM
What a lovely dream/visitation. As some call it strange or weird, I understand depending on your belief / non belief system of course. Again, welcome to the forum.

I woke up to a spectacular dream. It was an insight into the very near future which connected to how yesterday ended. Wonderful confirmation for me. I woke up with such a certainty and accelerated sense of purpose. Dreams vary as I can sense the 'type' of dream and unlock messages. Visitations, soul travel or just a random dream that was purely fun and nothing else.

Perhaps weird and wonderful are better adjectives for the dream.

Chine

Quote from: whoozit on August 09, 2015, 07:03:33 PM
Perhaps weird and wonderful are better adjectives for the dream.

Yes.  :)

When I was very young, probably around 10 years old, I had this very bizarre dream. In it was a masked character. It was so detailed and powerful that when I woke up, I drew the figures face/mask on a sheet of paper. At that age, I was a very good artist and could easily get the colors, nose and eye shape in great detail.

Over the years, I'd sometimes recall it and into adulthood. Many years later, in 1998, I was cast in an Off Broadway production. It earned me Equity status (Union AEA member) as a professional actress. Very exciting and when I walked into the theater space, on that first day of rehearsal, there were boxes of props that the theater interns were making. There, looking at me, was the mask. Exact in detail. I smiled and thought 'Aha. Okay.' 

Robert

I was hospitalized a couple nights recently, and noticed that the sleep depriv'n & discomfort led to a lot of micro-sleep with lucid dreaming that was hard to distinguish from visual & aural hallucination.  That is, with eyes closed & an awareness of dreaming, I saw things that were bizarrely unrealistic.  I don't recall many, but one I do looked like a low-resolution video map in brown & green of tree icons & grass icons, with some animation, and yet no impression that I was playing a video game or the like.  The dreams included background music, and I can't remember when I previously had music in a dream.