• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jack has shat this entire site up

Started by AZZERAE, February 03, 2021, 10:11:32 AM

ACE of CLUBS

Yeah, between you and him with your combined 150+ posts about fuck-all . . . the site is sad.  Little wonder that no one's here anymore.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 03, 2021, 10:21:38 AM
Yeah, between you and him with your combined 150+ posts about fuck-all . . . the site is sad.  Little wonder that no one's here anymore.

And your pen bleeds sheer brilliance, does it?

AZZERAE

That's what I thought, faggot. Now swim along, my little minnow!

Dr. MD MD

He used to be funny and sometimes even profound. Then enough of us expressed our admiration that the power went to his head and he jumped the shark.

Eeey! 8)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2021, 12:13:36 PM
he jumped the shark.

I am the shark. /flex

He used to be funny

I still am. Just ask your wife! Oh, wait: you can't and neither can anyone else. Now I will admit that this humor is very meta, and I'll probably get in trouble for it, and it's probably not even worth it! Now, doesn't that sound like that kind of humor is right up your alley?

Maybe not. Who cares? I mean... obviously I do. That's why I put energy into my posts. What do you put into them? Let that sink in.

enough of us expressed our admiration that the power went to his head

I remember it differently. I remember the blood in the water, I remember being bored, and I remember thinking... "oh, fuck it, I don't care if they're not going to believe me about the nanotech." and I distinctly remember being right about all of that.

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 03, 2021, 10:11:32 AM
And ignore only takes one so far.

I don't think you're using it correctly. Try applying it to jingoism, toxic fnords, & the posted speed limit. And if that doesn't work, use it on Turbo Mode and "admin status."

Listen, don't think of yourself as a lab rat. Think of yourself as part of a family of lab rats. Also: The Lady doth protest too much.

This was your area. Now, it's a train station. Look, you can tell by all the hobos sitting around waiting for a train. Don't shoot ignore the messenger, Pal-0.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 03, 2021, 10:55:15 AM
That's what I thought, faggot. Now swim along, my little minnow!

I'll be honest, I used to be this new. I would have totally said something stupid like this back in the day.

I don't think I would have proclaimed ownership of fish, though. The things that we own, end up owning ourselves. That's why I've chosen to own my own intellect.

What? It worked.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 03, 2021, 10:47:10 AM
And your pen bleeds sheer brilliance, does it?

You're dull and pathetic . . . . a self-absorbed dolt.  Carry on.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 03, 2021, 01:44:05 PM
You're dull and pathetic . . . . a self-absorbed dolt. Carry on.

And I'm supposed to give a shit, that you think that?

whoozit

Shit is the medium from which beautiful things can grow.  If that doesn’t work out you can step around or over it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on February 04, 2021, 05:47:53 AM
Shit is the medium from which beautiful things can grow. If that doesn’t work out you can step around or over it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPWcV9KMIEU

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 10:16:20 AM
I paid for my whole seat, but all I need is the edge.

Dammint, Azz.

That is just rude!

Silphion

Quote from: whoozit on February 04, 2021, 05:47:53 AM
Shit is the medium from which beautiful things can grow.  If that doesn’t work out you can step around or over it.

Speaking of stepping around shit that we can often find ourselves falling in,
your occasional presence on EllGab might help illuminate something for me.

What does your KNYE there stand for, and likewise what does KMST stand for?

- Thanks in advance