• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:41:36 PM
The man is a profound radio genius. All the amazing little gimmicks in his show are just on another level. To think just a guy with a microphone and a box of cans can be this entertaining three hours a day is insane talent.
that's why I think he will stay on the air for a while. He's a genius and he seems to be having a blast

To me it sounds like a radio gimmick...

But with Ghost you never know...

But totally sounds like a radio gimmick...

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:41:36 PM
The man is a profound radio genius. All the amazing little gimmicks in his show are just on another level. To think just a guy with a microphone and a box of cans can be this entertaining three hours a day is insane talent.

His ability to go into and out of the Engineer voice back to Ghost is absolutely incredible...rare combo to be a talented voice actor, improv comic, studio engineer, etc...he juggles so many things in one show...

;D  ;D  ;D

Holy shit

"I AM GHOSTLER AND I HAVE TAKEN COMMAND OF THE MEME WARS!!!"

oh shit, my sides just went into the stratosphere.

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2016, 08:45:09 PM
His ability to go into and out of the Engineer voice back to Ghost is absolutely incredible...rare combo to be a talented voice actor, improv comic, studio engineer, etc...he juggles so many things in one show...

Yeah on top of everything else, he's also an incredible voice actor. All the different characters he does are amazing. His impression of Bernie Sanders has replaced the real Bernie Sanders in my mind.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:45:19 PM
;D  ;D  ;D

Holy shit

"I AM GHOSTLER AND I HAVE TAKEN COMMAND OF THE MEME WARS!!!"

oh shit, my sides just went into the stratosphere.

He's also a hacker...he had dox info the other day on a ton of Dem operatives...he got his Twitter account shut down for a night...lolz

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2016, 08:47:43 PM
He's also a hacker...he had dox info the other day on a ton of Dem operatives...he got his Twitter account shut down for a night...lolz

Yeah it does seem like he has some weird connections as he's always way ahead of others on the dark corners matters.

That sounded to me like a total radio gimmick today.

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:46:58 PM
Yeah on top of everything else, he's also an incredible voice actor. All the different characters he does are amazing. His impression of Bernie Sanders has replaced the real Bernie Sanders in my mind.
lol I've incorporated "your fruiting up!" In my daily vocabulary

mikuthing01

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2016, 08:45:09 PM

I don't listen that much but i have tried to pay attention to see if Ghost and the Engine Ear ever spoke at the same time. A couple of times i almost thought they did over lap a little bit and it usually sounds like Engine Ear is a bit further away from the mic. I don't know how Ghost does it but it sounds pretty convincing that he actually has an Engine Ear.

chefist

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 21, 2016, 08:50:56 PM
I don't listen that much but i have tried to pay attention to see if Ghost and the Engine Ear ever spoke at the same time. A couple of times i almost thought they did over lap a little bit and it usually sounds like Engine Ear is a bit further away from the mic. I don't know how Ghost does it but it sounds pretty convincing that he actually has an Engine Ear.

I'm not for sure, but I think he alters between live and a soundboard...

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 08:55:38 PM
That's one of the most fun things about his show is trying to figure out how he does some of his gimmicks. I always thought he just pushed the mic away on one of those swivel stands to do the engineer. And I think he drops his mic into a box of cans underneath him to do the cans.wav.

He does have a sound board though because he'll pull random shit out of nowhere like the Guess The Minority theme. So I could be completely wrong.

[yt]y_lXGaqtIdg[/yt]

LOLZ...I try to figure it out too...Mr Optimistic is fantastic!

Bwahahahaha...that's the same caller as this!

https://youtu.be/yutyzfaOvcQ

mikuthing01

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2016, 08:58:23 PM
LOLZ...I try to figure it out too...Mr Optimistic is fantastic!

Bwahahahaha...that's the same caller as this!

https://youtu.be/yutyzfaOvcQ

lmfao Ghost lost his sides on that caller that's hilarious

You know what, you may be right about the soundboard.

Just listening to that clip I posted, he transitions to a couple of different clips instantly. Come to think of it just off the top of my head. He seems to have the Guess The Minority theme, that Mexican hat dance song, the song he plays when things fuck up and a bunch of other things. He may have the engineer on a sound board but I feel like he's doing it live because he'll riff off it or argue with him at times.

It can't be a soundboard because the engineer will react to phone calls some times now that I think about.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 09:16:13 PM
I hate to say it but thanks to TCR, Boss Nigger has unironically become one of my favorite songs. It's such a cool 70s tune.

The engineer's obsession with that song is hysterical. The first time he pulled that out is just unparalleled.

This show man... this freaking show...

That movie was written and starred by Fred Williamson...who endorses Trump...lolz...he actually appeared at one of his primary rallies in Indiana...

akwilly

I hope that ghost does a morning show with him talking dips and waves!

akwilly

Oh man ghost is really tearing into dirty dish rag whore single mothers!

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2016, 09:04:57 PM
You know what, you may be right about the soundboard.

Just listening to that clip I posted, he transitions to a couple of different clips instantly. Come to think of it just off the top of my head. He seems to have the Guess The Minority theme, that Mexican hat dance song, the song he plays when things fuck up and a bunch of other things. He may have the engineer on a sound board but I feel like he's doing it live because he'll riff off it or argue with him at times.

"...They call him boss...BOSS NIGGER!" God damn it, Quimby!

Quote from: akwilly on November 02, 2016, 05:11:59 PM
Oh man ghost is really tearing into dirty dish rag whore single mothers!

I'm stick and tired of all the dirty dish rag single mothers! End their corruption!

akwilly

Quote from: rekcuf on November 02, 2016, 05:51:04 PM
I'm stick and tired of all the dirty dish rag single mothers! End their corruption!
they will be broke in half by Alabama black snakes

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 21, 2016, 09:04:11 PM
lmfao Ghost lost his sides on that caller that's hilarious

The caller sounded like a retarded Asian.

akwilly

Once again the troll terrorist and cyber vermin have ruined another broadcast and we will be lucky if he shows up for baller Friday lol

Quote from: akwilly on November 03, 2016, 06:04:04 PM
Once again the troll terrorist and cyber vermin have ruined another broadcast and we will be lucky if he shows up for baller Friday lol

Rest assured, he'll get all jacked up and end the broadcast early tomorrow

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 03, 2016, 06:08:57 PM
Rest assured, he'll get all jacked up and end the broadcast early tomorrow
that is true, baller Friday never goes good for ghost

akwilly

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/11/03/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-386
37:50 to 41:15 is some of his best "real advice" he has ever given. Must listen in my opinion. The actual talk begins at 32:30