• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

What does it say about someone who is gleeful about a nuclear accident?

Pelayo

You didn't contact anybody ddd you fucking liar.

Gunner65

"So I myself contacted the Middleberry Institute of International Studies blah blah" - Whenever Dietrich says some shit like that, he is just reading from something.  What a load of BS!   

Nuclear infected VAMPIRES AGAIN!  BWAHAHAAHAAAA  !!  remember this story?  Dietrich has told this a few times! Russian Secret  Vampire slave Island colonies.....blah blah blah

Pelayo

They are called transponders ddd ya fuckin' knucklehead, not transmitters.

Pelayo

Oh ddd, you are so sincere!             

Pelayo

A lovely lady after her yeast infection? Buahahahahaha

Gunner65

Calls his long-time lady friend a what?  Says she was named after a yeast infection!    (The woman in the infamous "utility pole photo")  HEHE!   :o  Sick lying worthless asshole!

Gunner65

MICHAEL AQUINO

"As a Dod research librarian working with the ...."  BWAGAAGAHAAHAAA

Pelayo

ddd's job as a librarian was to dress in drag and tell stories to the kids. He would read books like "Janey has two mommies" and have Jimmy sit on his lap and tell him "we'll talk about the first thing that pops up."

Gunner65

Dietrich even uses "In an Out Burger" as a nasty sexual term - sick fucker.

Gunner65

Time to to hit the Dietrich YT chat and give them some editing (deleting)  to do! 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 16, 2019, 08:40:36 PM
Time to to hit the Dietrich YT chat and give them some editing (deleting)  to do!
Tear the snowflakes up!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 16, 2019, 08:42:19 PM
Tear the snowflakes up!
I will annoy and rip on them for a while - they will take screen-shots and delete my comments....Dietrich will use them as proof of a conspiracy to destroy him!  HAHA 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 16, 2019, 08:46:29 PM
I will annoy and rip on them for a while - they will take screen-shots and delete my comments....Dietrich will use them as proof of a conspiracy to destroy him!  HAHA
Hey, it's called the court of popular opinion. If people don't like what ddd's hateful racist mouth spews, they have every right to object.

Pelayo

Guns from the US are killing thousands of Mexicans? Thanks Obama.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 16, 2019, 08:50:54 PM
Hey, it's called the court of popular opinion. If people don't like what ddd's hateful racist mouth spews, they have every right to object.
Yes they do!  And anyone involved with Dietrich who has posted their connections with him is FAIR GAME! 

I have been contacted once again by persons attacked by Dietrich who demand I remove any photos or reference to them here.  Claiming I am "perpetuating" Dietrichs attacks against them.  They demand I remove such posts from this thread.  I have explained to them that I cannot delete my posts following the 30 minute edit time - as they become property of Bellgab.com. 

It is not my fault they chose to involve themselves with Douglas Dietrich.  My exposure of that involvement may be uncomfortable but is not illegal.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 16, 2019, 08:59:03 PM
Yes they do!  And anyone involved with Dietrich who has posted their connections with him is FAIR GAME! 

I have been contacted once again by persons attacked by Dietrich who demand I remove any photos or reference to them here.  Claiming I am "perpetuating" Dietrichs attacks against them.
So what you are saying is that associating oneself with ddd is the kiss of death?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 16, 2019, 09:05:54 PM
So what you are saying is that associating oneself with ddd is the kiss of death?
What I am saying is that my reporting of facts and public information concerning persons involved with Dietrich is FAIR GAME!  If you involve yourself with Dietrich I assume you are my enemy! So don't be surprised If I expose YOU as well!   (Names withheld per request)

I will protect and defend those I can...when I can and if I can.  But don't come crying to me and bitch and moan then threaten me - because you brought it all on yourself!

Gunner65

"My biological father Adolf Hitler"....."I reached out to his (shooters) attorney"

HAHAHAAAA!  WTF!  Another lie I am certain.  Had Dietrich contacted the attorney or the mother of a shooter now in custody you can bet he would get a visit!

Gunner65

"My own biological father Adolf Hitler" -  Douglas Dietrich  (again)  Holy shit that's not a "mental health issue"

Gunner65

Dietrich tries to contact his "team"  without reply.  Typing frantically...

Pelayo

Interesting you should bring up mental illness since you obviously suffer from it. There's no shame that you surrender to the mental health professionals. It's okay. Just let it go.

Gunner65

Anyone who does not propagate "HIS FACTS"  WTF!  See!  I told you so!

Gunner65

"White supremacy".. blah blah "Trump"  "White supremacy" RUSSIA RUSSIA -

AS Dietrich  "SPRACHETH"

Gunner65

If Dietrich is so fucking smart, with the instincts of a US Marine and mercenary and Police Officer - How is it that he allowed Pavel to produce his shit show?  For over a YEAR!  Knowing the extent to which Pavel was a convicted violent domestic offender?  No excuse.  Dietrich could have and should have rejected Pavel but he chose to continue with and use him for over a year!

Gunner65

Sorry folks...I have endured enough for one day.  As Dietrich attacks the Jews!

Dietrich is likely half Jewish. He is one of those self loathing types.
Hitler was also half Jewish.