• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on November 24, 2016, 02:29:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30XMdY3KfU

There are stupid; Really stupid people, but Senda takes the piss. We're all paid by Heather Wade, IB and LauraKinch are working together, plus others... And he's replacing all his 'infected' devices...

And two twenty something 'women' that e mail him 'their' photos, one with oversized breasts, flirt with him. Because twenty something women get all fuzzy over 64 year old, shit stained, obese, disgusting narcissists.

He's so self obsessed, he really believed it was true!

Oh, and he's reduced to eating bread because he's broke; because he buys shit to unbox on YT.

Jesus Fucking Christ. If anyone needs to die, and soon. Its him.

Inside Man

Falkie professes his love to Alicia.

The Rhombus thanks the Circle for this gift.

Inside Man

Falkie's Podcast Intro.

We can't believe we missed out on potential Radio Gold.

The Rhombus once again thanks the Circle for this gift. The Circle really needs to plug it's leaks.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 05:05:36 PM
There are stupid; Really stupid people, but Senda takes the piss. We're all paid by Heather Wade, IB and LauraKinch are working together, plus others... And he's replacing all his 'infected' devices...

And two twenty something 'women' that e mail him 'their' photos, one with oversized breasts, flirt with him. Because twenty something women get all fuzzy over 64 year old, shit stained, obese, disgusting narcissists.

He's so self obsessed, he really believed it was true!

Oh, and he's reduced to eating bread because he's broke; because he buys shit to unbox on YT.

Jesus Fucking Christ. If anyone needs to die, and soon. Its him.

Not only are we paid but he said Callan and his Legion are as well.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 24, 2016, 05:43:12 PM
Not only are we paid but he said Callan and his Legion are as well.

It could explain why my Swiss bank accounts are overloaded to an embarrasing degree. I'd not thought of why, I just accepted it.

Quote from: Inside Man on November 24, 2016, 05:08:06 PM

Oh FFS

Quote from: Inside Man on November 24, 2016, 05:12:06 PM
Falkie's Podcast Intro.

We can't believe we missed out on potential Radio Gold.

The Rhombus once again thanks the Circle for this gift. The Circle really needs to plug it's leaks.

Oh FFS

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2016, 05:05:36 PM

Is Senda some kind of an idiot? Does this brainless wonder actually think that I have money to piss away paying people to troll him? Who the hell is he to think he is so important? Senda is not only retarded but is a retarded narcissist.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 24, 2016, 07:50:18 PM
Is Senda some kind of an idiot? Does this brainless wonder actually think that I have money to piss away paying people to troll him? Who the hell is he to think he is so important? Senda is not only retarded but is a retarded narcissist.

What? Now just hold on there little lady. You mean my Swiss accounts aren't going to cover my next investment afterall?

Namely....I'd got a name for her and everything.

whoozit

Does that mean I shouldn't cash your check?

damon

I'm surprised that falkie didn't blame me for this troll with him and the network. Falkie is a dumb ass.

damon

Quote from: Inside Man on November 24, 2016, 05:08:06 PM

Any woman who "falls" in love with falkie needs to have a 72 hour hold to get checked for mental problems.

Dateline

Falkie, I have a special request for an "unboxing video."  I want you to unbox your brain.

You're not fooling anyone with this little Miss Innocent act

3OctaveFart

How exactly was [Redacted] involved in this latest ballyhoo? He never did say. You've got to love that the three culprits are automatically women.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Falkie Thread.

Dateline

I'm calling turkey.  The sweet potatoe  casserole, well just ask Falkie.

Falkie2013

Where in the hell does Drone come off saying that the Circle as a whole ( or in part )  is supporting me financially at this time ?
No one except Justin sent me a dime since before Alien Con even when I've been totally without food and had to eat bread, refried beans or NOTHING for dinner for days !
Because of my eating dressing that had too much turkey fat in it, I was sick all night saturday and sunday.
I ate bread for dinner sunday partly because my stomach and colon couldn't handle anything else and partly because thats all I had to eat.
I had horrible diarrhea and cramps for 2 days.
I ran out of coffee on sunday except for a bit of instant and one keurig pod and tp today.
Luckily I have lots of napkins.

Thanks to the soup kitchen, tonight I had bread, vegetarian soup with green beans, and ate two cans of pineapple as I'd been craving fruit for days.
Paul has sent me $43 which I have sent him a check to repay.
That is the only money I've received from anyone in weeks except Paul.
NO Circle member has sent me a dime.
I even ran out of money to pay my rent this month and food because I had too many bills and interest on Kathy loans I took out when she got evicted last year to pay off.
Paul helped out with that as a gift including food and dry cat food money.

Drone, stop acting as if YOU know everything about me because you don't and quit releasing information on Sewergab about me that is not true.
If it does not come direct from me it didn't happen.
After this revelation, there's no damned way I wish to talk to Drone.
Saying that people 500 and under use those carts implies that I weigh that and thats the reason i use the carts.
I've shown digital readouts of my weight ( which either get ignored or photoshopped by Sewergabbers ) repeatedly.
Last weight was 343. My high weight was 375, after 2 years of a massive sinus infection that almost killed me.
My weight before I fractured my knee was 260. I gained 75 pounds because I was on crutches for a year. And another 30 from being bedridden.
Somewhere in here I have an old id that shows my weight as 260.

I use the damned chair because :

A) My left foot is permanently partially paralyzed and I can't stand on it.

B) My left ankle is swollen and has yet to be repaired.

C) My right knee has a torn meniscus and broken cartilage floating under it that causes it to swell up.

D) My spine has 2 crushed discs at the base and it presses down on these discs and the sciatic nerve.
This causes the parralysis and severe pain and is another reason why I ride the wheelchair.

E) By the end of the day, or after prolonged walking, my joints, ankles, knees fill with fluid and walking becomes very painful.
When the left foot is VERY numb, I can't feel my foot and cant feel where it is and lose control of walking and direction.

THAT, and not LAZINESS or being over 500 pounds ( the continual bs canard first started on SF Redbook ) is WHY I use an electric wheelchair.

The longer I walk, the more difficult and painful it becomes TO walk !

My back also hurts as does my toes, and right leg because of the sciatic nerve problem.

I shop at Walmart for 2 reasons.

It's cheaper than anywhere else for the items I need like cat food, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, laundry soap, etc.

And I'm still a small stockholder in the company from years ago.
A few shares.

And no government check has been lost because I don't get a physical check.
My benefits get direct deposited. I haven't gotten a paper check for years.
Drone ( like Little Chris ) acts as if he's my official spokesman.
He's not.
He does not speak for me nor was he authorized to speak for me about my finances.
But this kind of stuff is why I don't trust him or his total lack of judgement when he openly discusses the Cabal knowing that my emails are ( apparently being read ) and making unilateral statements about me and outright falsehoods about recent circle support.

SWT hasn't sent me a dime.
His wife is upset over my treatment of the Circle with the fake network and wouldn't send me a dollar if I had to use a phone to call an ambulance she's that mad at me, even though she has NEVER interacted with me.
She COULD help but doesn't even want to hear anything about Sewergab and thinks that I am also a sewergabber when I, SWT, and Drone are their chief victims.
This attitude hurts my feelings.
I acted wrongly towards the circle but was being pressured to do so by the fake network.
I get tarred with guilt by association when I personally haven't posted on there for months except by proxy.
I inly state this so people know the truth and know that SWT is not presently a financial benefactor and not to betray a confidence.
If this upsets SWT & his wife, my apologies.

The fake networks " Alicia " sent me an email last week ( despite hers and drones supposedly bring blocked by gmail ) saying " she " was coming up here with her girlfriends to visit Napa ( not sure if it was for tourism or to enter the state hospital as a patient, where my Mother once worked as a psychiatric nurse ) and that she was going to stop by to visit me in person.

Well, like Little Chris coming here to take me to the cottage he didn't have built on his  father's holdings in Mendecino-by-the-sea ( which LC claimed wasn't on the coast ), and then HE didn't show up; the phony " alicia " was a no show as well.

Neither has Gerry who has dropped off the radar and ignores all sent to him.

Drone hasn't sent me any money.
Neither has Themis.
And Justin sent me money for Alien Con ( twice ) for which I thank him.
But there have been absolutely NO funds sent to me by anyone since except Paul.

And I wouldn't use a selfie stick except to shove it up HW's, MV's, or Grub's ass.
The other trolls and cabal members will have to stand in line though I might make big 🤑 on Ebay selling it because some of the Cabal would want to either sniff the essence of their troll queen Heather or lick off the juices and muskiness.
I'd need a HUGE one and a plunger to shove one up MV's whale like ass and earplugs to shove it up Grub for her snoreeen song would put me to sleep forever.

As for DPS, he's had his head shoved up his ass for years so no selfie stick needed.
Its his natural habitat.

How big was that turkey you cooked?  You ate it in how many days?  You prepared all the trimmings with it as well I assume.    Now you have the shits.  Go figure. 

heater

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 24, 2016, 09:11:43 PM
Where in the hell does Drone come off saying that the Circle as a whole ( or in part )  is supporting me financially at this time ?
No one except Justin sent me a dime since before Alien Con even when I've been totally without food and had to eat bread, refried beans or NOTHING for dinner for days !
Because of my eating dressing that had too much turkey fat in it, I was sick all night saturday and sunday.
I ate bread for dinner sunday partly because my stomach and colon couldn't handle anything else and partly because thats all I had to eat.
I ran out of coffee on sunday except for a bit of instant and one keurig pod and tp today.

Thanks to the soup kitchen, tonight I had bread, vegetarian soup with green beans, and ate two cans of pineapple as I'd been craving fruit for days.
I even ran out of money to pay my rent this month and food because I had too many bills and interest on Kathy loans I took out when she got evicted last year to pay off.

Drone, stop acting as if YOU know everything about me because you don't and quit releasing information on Sewergab about me that is not true.
Saying that people 500 and under use those carts implies that I weigh that and thats the reason i use the carts.
I've shown digital readouts of my weight ( which either get ignored or photoshopped by Sewergabbers ) repeatedly.
Last weight was 343. My high weight was 375, after 2 years of a massive sinus infection that almost killed me.
My weight before I fractured my knee was 260. I gained 75 pounds because I was on crutches for a year. And another 30 from being bedridden.

C) My right knee has a torn meniscus and broken cartilage floating under it that causes it to swell up.

D) My spine has 2 crushed discs at the base and it presses down on these discs and the sciatic nerve.
This causes the parralysis and severe pain and is another reason why I ride the wheelchair.

E) By the end of the day, or after prolonged walking, my joints, ankles, knees fill with fluid and walking becomes very painful.
When the left foot is VERY numb, I can't feel my foot and cant feel where it is and lose control of walking and direction.

THAT, and not LAZINESS or being over 500 pounds ( the continual bs canard first started on SF Redbook ) is WHY I use an electric wheelchair.

My back also hurts as does my toes, and right leg because of the sciatic nerve problem.

It's cheaper than anywhere else for the items I need like cat food, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, laundry soap, etc.

A few shares.

He's not.
He does not speak for me nor was he authorized to speak for me about my finances.
But this kind of stuff is why I don't trust him or his total lack of judgement when he openly discusses the Cabal knowing that my emails are ( apparently being read ) and making unilateral statements about me and outright falsehoods about recent circle support.

His wife is upset over my treatment of the Circle with the fake network and wouldn't send me a dollar if I had to use a phone to call an ambulance she's that mad at me, even though she has NEVER interacted with me.
She COULD help but doesn't even want to hear anything about Sewergab and thinks that I am also a sewergabber when I, SWT, and Drone are their chief victims.
I acted wrongly towards the circle but was being pressured to do so by the fake network.
I get tarred with guilt by association when I personally haven't posted on there for months except by proxy.
I inly state this so people know the truth and know that SWT is not presently a financial benefactor and not to betray a confidence.

The fake networks " Alicia " sent me an email last week ( despite hers and drones supposedly bring blocked by gmail ) saying " she " was coming up here with her girlfriends to visit Napa ( not sure if it was for tourism or to enter the state hospital as a patient, where my Mother once worked as a psychiatric nurse ) and that she was going to stop by to visit me in person.

Well, like Little Chris coming here to take me to the cottage he didn't have built on his  father's holdings in Mendecino-by-the-sea ( which LC claimed wasn't on the coast ), and then HE didn't show up; the phony " alicia " was a no show as well.

Neither has Themis.

And I wouldn't use a selfie stick except to shove it up HW's, MV's, or Grub's ass.
The other trolls and cabal members will have to stand in line though I might make big 🤑 on Ebay selling it because some of the Cabal would want to either sniff the essence of their troll queen Heather or lick off the juices and muskiness.
I'd need a HUGE one and a plunger to shove one up MV's whale like ass and earplugs to shove it up Grub for her snoreeen song would put me to sleep forever.

As for DPS, he's had his head shoved up his ass for years so no selfie stick needed.
Its his natural habitat.

the master hath spoken.  so many feels in this.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 24, 2016, 09:11:43 PM

A few shares.

He's not.

Neither has Themis.

Its his natural habitat.

Where has Gerry been during all this nonsense?  So now you have exposed and taken down the Cabal and the Network.  Now it is time to move on to the Syndicate, the Organization, the Coven, the Oligarchy,  the Cartel, the Guild, the Conglomerate, the Ring, the Union, and of course, the Association.  You have a busy year ahead of you Falks.  Good luck if you should accept these missions. 

chefist

Perhaps we wait annually for a large Senda post like most do for Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant" at Thanksgiving...

Dateline

Should we give thanks for the Falkie tirade?

So Falkie, how much do you need to feed the monkey?  How much to satisfy the bookies?  How much to get you square and get your pantry stocked? 

Quote from: whoozit on November 24, 2016, 08:29:37 PM
Does that mean I shouldn't cash your check?
Not till the 1st, I'm low on funds.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 24, 2016, 09:03:21 PM
You're not fooling anyone with this little Miss Innocent act
Oh shucks! The act usually works!

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 24, 2016, 09:35:10 PM
So Falkie, how much do you need to feed spank the monkey?   
He does that for free.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 24, 2016, 09:45:55 PM
Oh shucks! The act usually works!

Well, if you are in some type of association with the girl at the beginning of Falkie's video, we will expect you to keep us fully abreast of the situation.