• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on December 03, 2014, 02:52:24 PM
jesus, shut the hell up you crybaby.

That's witty. God Bless you all (smiley face crap while pulling hair and shaking head no)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on December 03, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

go to youtube and search for bellgab.  you'll get about ten thousand falkie videos, so it's not like he's attempted to sever his association with this forum or the specific people he routinely mentions in his videos.  on the contrary, he's helped to perpetuate the conflict he has with certain people on this forum by a) routinely talking about the forum in his videos and b) complaining about specific people who post here.  i don't think falkie is a bad human being, but you can't honestly expect anyone to accept your assessment of the situation.  it's not like falkie is just quietly trying to go on about his business and can't because of the psychopaths on this forum.  he's playing ball, just as his detractors are.  you get what you give.

I believe we have reached an understanding; not all bullies are psychopaths and all psychopaths aren't bullies, but some psychopaths and bullies are both bullies and psychopaths..... And he who babbles gets babble in return. 

bateman

I eagerly await the next video update.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Marc.Knight on December 03, 2014, 12:58:22 PM

No, unless it is your name.  Were you taught to read and write under "Common Core"?

So if like MV changed my screen name to moron, he should capitalize it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on December 03, 2014, 04:13:36 PM
I eagerly await the next video update.

I'm working the 'room' but we got an awful 'slow' crowd here.
For the morons, 'room' refers to this thread, 'slow' refers to posters that shouldn't be in the game.
(Smiley face crap, with awaiting the return of the great one expression)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 03, 2014, 04:14:46 PM

So if like MV changed my screen name to moron, he should capitalize it.

Only if you ask me to.

littlechris

Hey guys,

Real quick, on a serious note. Apparently last night with the crazy rainy weather here in california and with all the commotion yesterday regarding falkie and his video release, someohow Falkie lost his money order for his rent.  He is going frantic trying to find it and if he does not, will be given a 3 day notice to move out. To say Falkie is frantic would be an understatement guys.

Maybe we can all donate just a little of whatever we can to help him out this holiday season. I elect area51 to collect all the monies, at which point area51 will issue a money order in the name of the apartments where falkie lives.  Seriously guys, sometimes shit like this happens and since it is the holiday seasons, I thik it would be nice if we can all chip in somehow.  Thanks guys.

-

3OctaveFart

I will seriously donate a few shekels if the show goes on. Been laughing for two days.

coaster

Honestly, he should consider moving in with his girlfriend. They can split the rent and the house will always be clean. According to Falkie I'm not familiar with "relationships", but I mean, make the leap. They have been dating for what now, nearly 40 years? 20 of those in Los Angeles..
Seriously though, if I had a way online to throw him some money I would. I don't want to see him get evicted.

Bart Ell

0.0% chance of this being true.
If there was any chance that this is true then I would hope it kept raining all week.

SnapT

I'd donate to a Falkie GoFundMe.  We need more videos!

eddie dean

What?
So he can't pay his bills because of precipitation?  :o
That's nothing,
one time I couldn't pay my water bill because of a light wind. :D

area51drone

I talked with Falkie and he does say he lost his rent money order.  I was on the phone with him when he was at Walmart and he couldn't find it, and he was pretty concerned.   He's not asking for help, but if you feel compelled and in the holiday spirit, then visit his board at http://theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com/ and he has a donation link near the top.  It has been there all along.  I'm sure he would appreciate it given all the ridicule he's taken over the last couple weeks - whether you feel it is deserved or not.   

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 03, 2014, 05:33:44 PM
0.0% chance of this being true.
If there was any chance that this is true then I would hope it kept raining all week.

Oh yeah, prove it isn't true.  Got a video to document it?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on December 03, 2014, 04:39:56 PM
Hey guys,

Real quick, on a serious note. Apparently last night with the crazy rainy weather here in california and with all the commotion yesterday regarding falkie and his video release, someohow Falkie lost his money order for his rent.  He is going frantic trying to find it and if he does not, will be given a 3 day notice to move out. To say Falkie is frantic would be an understatement guys.

Maybe we can all donate just a little of whatever we can to help him out this holiday season. I elect area51 to collect all the monies, at which point area51 will issue a money order in the name of the apartments where falkie lives.  Seriously guys, sometimes shit like this happens and since it is the holiday seasons, I thik it would be nice if we can all chip in somehow.  Thanks guys.

-

When the Great One (capitalized?) needs help you can count on me.

coaster

Its pretty easy to not lose a money order.

coaster

white crow, last night on the gabcast they were talking about area51drone's support of Casio to be borderline trolling. While that wasn't the case, this is exactly what you are doing with Falkie. Its obvious, and thus, quite lame.
Go blow a goat. Hows that for wit?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on December 03, 2014, 06:14:58 PM
white crow, last night on the gabcast they were talking about area51drone's support of Casio to be borderline trolling. While that wasn't the case, this is exactly what you are doing with Falkie. Its obvious, and thus, quite lame.
Go blow a goat. Hows that for wit?

Trolling.... Promoting.... I can understand that 'you' could be confusied. Go back and reread my posts on this thread, I'm 'promoting' the Great One, always have. I was banned in part from BellGab for months, because I wouldn't stop posting about the injustice of banning Falkie. I was the one of the first to join his forum and his first caller on his FalkieCast show. You posted that video yesterday, that anyone with least bit of human compassion would know that, it would deeply offend Kathleen. No sir my friend, you are the bully and I still stand firm 'promoting' one of the greatest talents we have on GabCast.

bateman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 03, 2014, 07:43:48 PM
Trolling.... Promoting.... I can understand that 'you' could be confusied. Go back and reread my posts on this thread, I'm 'promoting' the Great One, always have. I was banned in part from BellGab for months, because I wouldn't stop posting about the injustice of banning Falkie. I was the one of the first to join his forum and his first caller on his FalkieCast show. You posted that video yesterday, that anyone with least bit of human compassion would know that, it would deeply offend Kathleen. No sir my friend, you are the bully and I still stand firm 'promoting' one of the greatest talents we have on GabCast.

He's not on the GabCast, but I endorse Falkie for co-host.  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 03, 2014, 06:05:48 PM
Way too easy...

Yikes, there may be some trolling going on around these parts... String those dirty trollers up, way up high.

coaster

No sir my friend, you are the bully and I still stand firm 'promoting' one of the greatest talents we have on GabCast.
huh?

coaster

You posted that video yesterday, that anyone with least bit of human compassion would know that, it would deeply offend Kathleen.
You know what would be offensive? Being forced to be in a video she clearly did not want to be in, standing there quietly in the background and then being forced to talk and wave. I think if she had her say so, she would not have been in the video in the first place. I found being called a "bell gab loser" offensive but I suppose thats ok, right?

Bart Ell

Call me kooky but I am looking forward to the homeless videos. Shopping carts filled with books and Apple stuffs, Slothie ranting about how everyone wronged him.... it would be the same as the videos we get now but with a cleaner background.

Dateline

Someone call in to Coast on Falkie's behalf and see how charitable Santa Noory is on Christmas.  Rent's due.  He would probably donate a Coast holiday cd.

3OctaveFart

What is Falkie's career background? He's not an incurious guy, seems to have deeply felt convictions, nothing if not passionate ... was he in radio at some point?

coaster

Quote from: Dateline on December 03, 2014, 08:13:14 PM
Someone call in to Coast on Falkie's behalf and see how charitable Santa Noory is on Christmas.  Rent's due.  He would probably donate a Coast holiday cd.
Hater. UFO Phil singing Blue Christmas? The CD pays for itself. What a crooner...

aldousburbank

Quote from: coaster on December 03, 2014, 05:03:14 PM
Honestly, he should consider moving in with his girlfriend. They can split the rent and the house will always be clean. According to Falkie I'm not familiar with "relationships", but I mean, make the leap. They have been dating for what now, nearly 40 years? 20 of those in Los Angeles..
Seriously though, if I had a way online to throw him some money I would. I don't want to see him get evicted.
I've had a change of heart aboot this here thread. It's pretty awesome!