• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie,
That game books collection looks pretty good if you decide to part with it, let me know.

area51drone

Ok, I have had the video tour of Falkie's apartment, maybe a month or so ago.  It is definitely cleaner.   Paperboy has been in his apartment pre-cleaned after the Noory interview.   He can attest that it's cleaner as well.   You guys need to realize that both Kathy and Falkie are going to be living in this apartment!!  It has to be clean!   Falkie found a cockroach yesterday and crushed the little sucker, so it's roach free at this point, and Kathy is not allowed to bring her purse into the apartment anymore.  It is clean!!  I have screen caps from the video that I can post up for you guys to see the before and after.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on June 19, 2015, 05:07:31 AM
Ok, I have had the video tour of Falkie's apartment, maybe a month or so ago.  It is definitely cleaner.   Paperboy has been in his apartment pre-cleaned after the Noory interview.   He can attest that it's cleaner as well.   You guys need to realize that both Kathy and Falkie are going to be living in this apartment!!

That's quite an assumption; it will depend on the property manager deciding if the pair of pigs deserve to stay in a property that would instead go to a couple who would treat it with substantially more care.

It has to be clean!   

YES. And the same way puppies aren't just for christmas, his flat can't just be tidy because the inspector is paying a visit.

Falkie found a cockroach yesterday and crushed the little sucker, so it's roach free at this point, and Kathy is not allowed to bring her purse into the apartment anymore.  It is clean!!  I have screen caps from the video that I can post up for you guys to see the before and after.

No thanks. He's a shit tip living in a shit tip.

3OctaveFart

Holy mackerel is that place packed to the gills with shit!
Falkie- you have to sell, shitcan or store elsewhere at least half of that stuff.
How are two people going to live in there? Please be practical.
No wonder it's so hot in there. There's no damn oxygen.
List the non-paranormal books you want to part with and I will make you an offer.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 19, 2015, 03:25:50 AM

I have never called YOU delusional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ7wbFgI8Ww

That's after you cleaned?!!!  Good god what a shit hole. No wonder you've had 4 fires in other places. and I'm sure you've told your manager all about it since you can't keep your fat trap shut. If I were her I would start the eviction process and kick your ass out before you cause fire #5. Who the hell has stuffed toys in their kitchen? What man in his 60s has a collection of stuffed toys? With all the piles of dust-laden crap on every square inch of your hovel it's no wonder you can't breathe. Not to mention adding cats to that disgusting mess. Cat piss is the worst. I don't care how clean you keep litter boxes, they reek. No doubt the manager will call upon the health dept. to facilitate the eviction. Your days are numbered there.

Who

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 19, 2015, 07:41:33 AM

That's after you cleaned?!!!  Good god what a shit hole. No wonder you've had 4 fires in other places. and I'm sure you've told your manager all about it since you can't keep your fat trap shut. If I were her I would start the eviction process and kick your ass out before you cause fire #5. Who the hell has stuffed toys in their kitchen? What man in his 60s has a collection of stuffed toys? With all the piles of dust-laden crap on every square inch of your hovel it's no wonder you can't breathe. Not to mention adding cats to that disgusting mess. Cat piss is the worst. I don't care how clean you keep litter boxes, they reek. No doubt the manager will call upon the health dept. to facilitate the eviction. Your days are numbered there.

Falkie's going to be out on the street if someone doesn't come in and empty this toxic waste site and scrub it down.  This is a health hazard for everyone who lives in the building.

SredniVashtar

I thought this comment sounded a little harsh. This was before I saw the video. Bloody hell, what a mess. I can't believe it has had much done to it in the 'cleaning'. You just have to go in there with a flamethrower and start afresh. Some people can't stand empty space and have to fill it with anything, no matter how pointless and shitty. What is the point of having a book on grilling for a man who doesn't eat anything that doesn't come out of a box?

Falkie2013

As usual you ignore what I said. I am NOT done in there. I concentrated on the bedroom. If you weren't so determined to be aurtomatically a bitch about anything I do, you MIGHT have listened to my explanation.

The very first thing I said in my kitchen/living room/hallway video after I said :

" This is The Guy From Pittsburgh. "

Was ...

" I am NOT done yet. ... ".

Except for the piles of boxes in the bedroom, once the bedroom shelves are cleaned and dusted and the back corner is also cleaned, dusted and vacuumed the bedroom will be done. I can't do more cleang in the bedroom until the boxes are out of here after the first.

Here's the bedroom.

People had asked for before videos of my place. This is semi before.
If you don't like it Laura, too damed bad.
No one from Bellgab offered to come and help except for Drone who said if he could come here, he would have helped me clean up.
Drone saw what the place looked like before I got sick and it was a lot worse.
Paperboy was in here as well and saw the whole apartment when it was also a lot worse as well.
At 2 pm Kathy comes over and I go help them finish moving the rest of stuff out of her apartment so they can finish cleaning and have the final inspection.
Then tonight I go and finish up in here, stack the boxes neatly in the back corner and start doing laundry tomorrow and start finishing the living room and get it straightened out.
And a number of things in the living room and bedroom will go into storage next month and the place will look a lot better than it is now Patty will be over to help though with some more storage bins and sending stuff off to storage it will not be anywhere as bad as it is.
I rely on Patty and Kathy to help tell me what more needs to be done.
They sincerely suggest what I further need to do and not call it a hellhole.
If I had a bigger place, less stuff or had been well more, it would have never gotten like this.
And I sure as hell don't want to let it get messy again.
I will have Patty talk off camera about just what she and I did in the limited time we had to clean together.
Kathy admitted when she came over here it was a lot better too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-U4OkqEk8

b_dubb

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2015, 01:55:30 AM
Yes.........well...........sadly,   I'm afraid all my efforts to learn to make a professional, educational video, in the Falkie tradition, and to lend Falkie a little support, because I felt sorry for him, and then further to find he probably didn't even notice.....Oh the pain  :'(
Falkie is a vampire. He feeds on your good intentions and your compassion and then exploits them.

He's not a charity case. He's a basket case.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 19, 2015, 09:39:29 AM
No one from Bellgab offered to come and help except for Drone who said if he could come here, he would have helped me clean up.

Why the hell should they? It's your bloody place!!

Judging by the clutter, one spark and the whole place will go up in smoke. Not to mention the fact that the whole place probably  reeks of ass.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 19, 2015, 07:30:54 AM
Holy mackerel is that place packed to the gills with shit!
Falkie- you have to sell, shitcan or store elsewhere at least half of that stuff.
How are two people going to live in there? Please be practical.
No wonder it's so hot in there. There's no damn oxygen.
List the non-paranormal books you want to part with and I will make you an offer.

No, its so hot in here because the city and the Feds have made housing cut down a lot of the trees. About 5 weeks ago they cut back a lemon tree that was 5 feet high to the size of a bush. It provides the only shade for the front portion of the building where my balcony is. On the street side, except for the trees along the sidewalk, there used to be trees. They cut all of those down as well and the sun beats down on that side of the building. They also trim what bushes that are left to pencil thin stubs.
There is also almost NO air circulation in here except for the front door. The window where the a/c in living room is shut by a board and a wired glass security window. The window can not be opened.
The window on the side of the window has small louvered glass panes operated by a crank. In the summer when you open them, heat pours in here, because the white walls and no trees make that area a heat sink, as is where the stairway is as it now acts as a heat chimney with no trees or bushes in front of it. When they cut down the 100-200 foot high tree that used to be right next to the right wall of the enclosed stairway, the temperature in the summer in here went up 10-20 degress. In the winter the walls in here are ice cold and I have to run electic heaters and wear sweaters or dive under the electric blanket and 2-3 heavy blankets. The front door has a big gap in it at the bottom and cold air pours in here and the door is also ice cold. And finally every night except when it is deep into summer, the winds from the Bay howl up this street and make it icy cold in here.
On the bedroom side of the building, they cut down a huge tree across the driveway in February. It provided the last shade for the bedroom side of the building. There may be some bushes along there but there are also a lot of tree stumps there. When it says its 80 in here, it actually feels like a 100. Now that I found the receipt for the portable a/c, I can get the missing part and be in here in 61 degree comfort. As in the living room video, this room is also not finished and once all the boxes are moved out, the shelves dusted, floors vacuumed and the game boxes gone, thus room will get clean with Patty's and maybe Kathy's help. I am then going to go through the hall closets and see what can be taken to storage or tossed out. Same goes for the living room. The end table will be taken downstairs. The filing cabinet too and the big chair will be gone and the shelves cleaned including dusting and reshelving bpooks and the paper clutter gone through and either tossed or stored.
I had more books in Concord in 1990 and the bedroom where I kept them was neat as was my living room. But I slept on a bed against the side of the wall of the living room and all that was in the living room was one bookcase, my computer table, one chair and a patio chair and umbrella out on the patio. I spent little time in the bedroom and used it for my books and other items.

Kathy will only be mostly sleeping in here part time, looking for an apartment during the day and staying with Patty part time. She will sleep in the sofa bed when its pulled out and I will sleep in it in the daytime.

After the boxes and stuff are out of here, i will do a video of the front, side and back of my apartment to show people why
I have to have multiple fans in here. It has gotten as high as 100 F in my living room.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 19, 2015, 09:55:04 AM
Now that I found the receipt for the portable a/c, I can get the missing part and be in here in 61 degree comfort.

I thought you could just MacGyver it up from a couple of sardine tins and a length of washing line?

Also, most people seem to solve the excessive sunlight problem by buying some blinds.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 19, 2015, 10:06:17 AM
I thought you could just MacGyver it up from a couple of sardine tins and a length of washing line?

Also, most people seem to solve the excessive sunlight problem by buying some blinds.

There's already a blind in the living room, some kind of overhang thing over the cranked window on the far side of the living room ( I don't know if you could put blinds over tha window. Except for the bedroom where I used to sleep, heat ( except for between 4-7 from the far window when sunlight used to glare on my Imac screen ) is the problem in here, not light.
I would put up a curtain rod and drapes in the far window but my manager would probly bitch it was a " fire hazard. ".

MV/Liberace!

With all the piles of dust-laden crap on every square inch of your hovel it's no wonder you can't breathe. Not to mention adding cats to that disgusting mess.

oh man.  i'll bet it just smells like death in there.  deep, heavy, depressing death.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 19, 2015, 09:48:51 AM
Why the hell should they? It's your bloody place!!

Judging by the clutter, one spark and the whole place will go up in smoke. Not to mention the fact that the whole place probably  reeks of ass.

I had potatoes, carrots, bell peppers and celery all mixed together THIS week for 2 days for dinner. All fresh and nothing out of a box or can.
And I figure that YOU are probaly BG's resident expert on the various odors that emanate from the ass since you bothered to mention it.
I had chicken potstickers last night and fresh grapefruit. All I had to eat all day except for coffee and iced tea.

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 19, 2015, 09:39:29 AM

Two things...
First, much like Drone, I would go there to help if I could (see how easy that is to score "brownie points" without doing a thing?)
Secondly, I'm lying.  I have helped one person clean and that is my favourite person on this earth who is not related by blood.

Finally, you need more than a cleaning lady to dust the shelves, vacuum the carpet and wash out the sinks which is their usual duties...  I would hire one of those companies to drop a bin in front of your place and be ruthless in my choices of what I kept and what I did not...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wotr1 on June 19, 2015, 10:21:41 AM
Two things...
First, much like Drone, I would go there to help if I could (see how easy that is to score "brownie points" without doing a thing?)
Secondly, I'm lying.  I have helped one person clean and that is my favourite person on this earth who is not related by blood.

Finally, you need more than a cleaning lady to dust the shelves, vacuum the carpet and wash out the sinks which is their usual duties...  I would hire one of those companies to drop a bin in front of your place and be ruthless in my choices of what I kept and what I did not...

this is what's required:

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 19, 2015, 10:19:59 AM
I had potatoes, carrots, bell peppers and celery all mixed together THIS week for 2 days for dinner. All fresh and nothing out of a box or can.
And I figure that YOU are probaly BG's resident expert on the various odors that emanate from the ass since you bothered to mention it.
I had chicken potstickers last night and fresh grapefruit. All I had to eat all day except for coffee and iced tea.

Oh, of course, I consider myself the authority on your rectum. Where do you come up with this stuff? If you want to insult someone, try to base it on something other than random shit.

I was merely basing my surmise on the fact that your revolting obesity makes it almost impossible for you to manage a decent wipe.

By the way, the meal you quoted is straight out of the lunatic asylum.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on June 18, 2015, 09:59:39 AM

Wow! 6 wives and decapitations? White Crow was probably just an appetizer...

ONeill

Quote from: coaster on June 18, 2015, 10:04:47 PM
the counter counts falkie's and his admin's forum views, which are the only ones visiting his bs site. fuck me, he is such a retard.

Yes, boasting about those counters proves there are no limits to his idiocy.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 18, 2015, 10:21:14 PM

Their posts are blockedm, usually are filled with the usual repetitve vitriol towards me and don't mean anything since * I * never see them, which never stops me from commenting on them

FIFY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 19, 2015, 10:15:35 AM
There's already a blind in the living room, some kind of overhang thing over the cranked window on the far side of the living room ( I don't know if you could put blinds over tha window. Except for the bedroom where I used to sleep, heat ( except for between 4-7 from the far window when sunlight used to glare on my Imac screen ) is the problem in here, not light.
I would put up a curtain rod and drapes in the far window but my manager would probly bitch it was a " fire hazard. ".

Why can't you just draw the curtains then? If it's that bright it will still be light enough for you.

Oh god, being sucked into the Falkie vortex.

Fuck you, Falkie!

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 19, 2015, 12:14:28 AM

Noory interview now at 1800 views.
Pearl moment 653.

Amazing! I'm sure youtube set up additional servers for that. No way to handle such an onslaught of views without more hardware.

ONeill

Quote from: jazmunda on June 19, 2015, 12:18:24 AM
Falkie I hate to be the one to break it to you but you posting a message that Art posted on Facebook and Bellgab is not the same thing as Art posting it on your site.

Sorry to have to bring you back to reality from la la land.

This won't happen. Falkie seriously thinks he "breaks the news" by posting links to stories written by other people.

ONeill

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 19, 2015, 12:37:42 AM
I don't hate her - not even close.  I watched the first video, and did not care for the content or tone.  I guess I'll try to watch the other ones when I have time...but the first one where she's going on about how to wave to the camera?  I wouldn't call that a fan video.  I thought it was more of an attempt at a smarmy sense of humor.  To each their own.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 19, 2015, 12:37:42 AM
The little bit I watched of the one where she started talking about the Native American reservation or whatever, which Drone said ended up with her getting $500, made me question b_dubb's sincerety about "digging" the videos.  He must get off on that sort of thing I suppose, hence my reply to his comment.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on June 19, 2015, 03:19:02 AM

i could post a video of a two day old dook my kid left on the kitchen floor and it would get more views than this.  you are delusional.

Such a video could potentially get more views than the whole Falkie channel has collected.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on June 19, 2015, 10:27:43 AM
Wow! 6 wives and decapitations? White Crow was probably just an appetizer...

it's more about the ulcerated wounds on my legs than anything else.