• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Best of Robert Casio

Started by casioson, September 24, 2013, 05:29:19 AM

area51drone

Casio, make sure you stick to this thread with your multiple posts.  I think MV might have some tolerance for you as long as you aren't posting walls of texts in other threads.

casioson

Quote from: coaster on November 29, 2014, 11:11:52 PM
would you hammer my nuts? I doubt it. I'm not a prepubescent child  you toothless  fuck. Get a disease and croak ya retarded shit.

boo fucking hoo

coaster

you are a sex offender. a fat, toothless, gross sex offender. your entire life will be nothing but fail.

casioson

Quote from: area51drone on November 29, 2014, 11:15:37 PM
Casio, make sure you stick to this thread with your multiple posts.  I think MV might have some tolerance for you as long as you aren't posting walls of texts in other threads.

yeah.. just returning something that was just done to me someplace else

casioson

Quote from: coaster on November 29, 2014, 11:17:42 PM
you are a sex offender. a fat, toothless, gross sex offender. your entire life will be nothing but fail.

AWE!!!!!

area51drone

Coaster, I understand you don't like Casio, but why are you bothering to attack him like this?  I mean, what is it doing for you?  You seem to just get more upset as time goes on.  He clearly doesn't give a shit what you think, or probably what anyone thinks about him.   You're just wasting your keystrokes.

casioson

awe, you love me don't you.

coaster

Quote from: area51drone on November 29, 2014, 11:20:52 PM
Coaster, I understand you don't like Casio, but why are you bothering to attack him like this?  I mean, what is it doing for you?  You seem to just get more upset as time goes on.  He clearly doesn't give a shit what you think, or probably what anyone thinks about him.   You're just wasting your keystrokes.
you're right. but scroll up. he posted a picture of a kid he molested. said her hair was soft. i find it odd that you dont find that disturbing. ask him more about his shoes...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on November 29, 2014, 11:20:52 PM

I'm puzzled as to why you're so puzzled someone on the internet would attack this guy.

area51drone

Quote from: MV on November 29, 2014, 11:28:41 PM
I'm puzzled as to why you're so puzzled someone on the internet would attack this guy.

LOL.  I'm not puzzled as to why people attack Casio.  I understand he's on the fringe.   I just think Coaster is wasting his own time, that's all.   That post was for Coaster's benefit, not Casio's.

coaster

Quote from: area51drone on November 29, 2014, 11:33:31 PM
LOL.  I'm not puzzled as to why people attack Casio.  I understand he's on the fringe.   I just think Coaster is wasting his own time, that's all.   That post was for Coaster's benefit, not Casio's.
wasting time is the reason I joined this site. Its a wonderful waste of time. Im not ok with a guy flaunting the fact that hes a pedo.

area51drone

Quote from: coaster on November 29, 2014, 11:37:44 PM
wasting time is the reason I joined this site. Its a wonderful waste of time. Im not ok with a guy flaunting the fact that hes a pedo.

Well, do whatever you want, obviously.   And yes, btw, there is some disturbing stuff here, I'm not going to deny it.   

MV/Liberace!

Coaster can probably decide himself if he's wasting his own time or not.  I don't get what you have invested in suggesting he not attack some degenerate shut-in schizophrenic on the internet.

coaster

I understand he's on the fringe.
on the fringe....the guy posted a picture of the child he molested in this thread. and you are defending him and asking him about his shoes. wtf is wrong with you? dont you dare ask me why I'm upset. wtf

coaster

I hear Charles Manson needs a penpal. get on it area51drone. I bet you guys would hit it off well.

area51drone

Quote from: MV on November 29, 2014, 11:42:38 PM
Coaster can probably decide himself if he's wasting his own time or not.  I don't get what you have invested in suggesting he not attack some degenerate shut-in schizophrenic on the internet.

Of course he can.  Obviously he's welcome to attack Casio as much as he pleases, I'm not judging him.   

I think you know how I feel about pedophiles.  They're terrible human beings.

Until the recent posts that I just came back to after putting my own kids to bed, Casio's story seemed plausible.   I remember when I was a teenager there was this one girl who I chatted with on BBS's who would lie up and down about her age.   I didn't find out about it until much later - of course I never slept with her or anything, but I wouldn't have been surprised if some other people did.    She looked of age, IMO.    So yeah, it's within the realm of possibility that a girl could lie about such things. 

But, this thread has kind of taken a strange, disturbing twist now.   

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on November 29, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
I hear Charles Manson needs a penpal. get on it area51drone. I bet you guys would hit it off well.

Manson is married now. His wife probably doesn't let him just go writing letters to every Tom, Dick, and Harry out there.

area51drone

Quote from: coaster on November 29, 2014, 11:47:53 PM

Honestly, it would be interesting to see what kind of responses you might get from him.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on November 29, 2014, 03:48:14 PM

Mississippi has legal consent for 12 year olds, I believe.
IN Mississippi? I'm not sure, but you may have to be related to said 12 year old.

coaster

Quote from: MV on November 29, 2014, 11:49:14 PM
Manson is married now. His wife probably doesn't let him just go writing letters to every Tom, Dick, and Harry out there.
shes a wannabe squeaky fromme. just another psychopath.

coaster

Quote from: area51drone on November 29, 2014, 11:50:34 PM
Honestly, it would be interesting to see what kind of responses you might get from him.
why would it be interesting? what is with you and crazy folks. I dont get it.

coaster

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 29, 2014, 11:52:14 PM
IN Mississippi? I'm not sure, but you may have to be related to said 12 year old.
seems like area51drone and casio have a lot in common. if you asked me what the age of consent was in my state, i wouldn't know.area51 has it down to memory.12 years old is a fucking child. 13 too. a fucking kid.

area51drone

Quote from: coaster on November 29, 2014, 11:55:14 PM
why would it be interesting? what is with you and crazy folks. I dont get it.

I don't know.  They're just interesting.   There's a reason why Mason makes headlines when he's getting married, and there's a reason people read about his murder sprees and about the zodiac killer, watch the movie Se7en, read about John Wayne Gacy, and such... the list goes on.    Why do people watch slasher/horror films?

area51drone

Quote from: coaster on November 29, 2014, 11:56:41 PM
seems like area51drone and casio have a lot in common. if you asked me what the age of consent was in my state, i wouldn't know.area51 has it down to memory.12 years old is a fucking child. 13 too. a fucking kid.

I remember it because it was in a Saturday Night Live skit.  The guy had some round calculator or something he would turn the state and the age and see if it was legal.  I think I remembered him saying 12 was legal.   Today when we were posting about it, I looked it up and the website I read said Mississippi had that law, but there was some clause about virginity, which is even stranger.  But many states had 14 on the list.   

coaster

Quote from: area51drone on November 29, 2014, 11:57:53 PM
I don't know.  They're just interesting.   There's a reason why Mason makes headlines when he's getting married, and there's a reason people read about his murder sprees and about the zodiac killer, watch the movie Se7en, read about John Wayne Gacy, and such... the list goes on.    Why do people watch slasher/horror films?
you don't get it. Honestly, I'm feeling a bit sorry for you right now.

coaster

I see your buddy left. hes probably busy skull fucking a dead animal right now. area51drone, get it together bud.
edit- tonights coast to coast is on the criminally insane. you may want to tune in. Its right down your alley.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: coaster on November 30, 2014, 12:05:45 AM
I see your buddy left. hes probably busy skull fucking a dead animal right now. area51drone, get it together bud.

Why do you presume the animal would have to be dead?

area51drone

Quote from: coaster on November 30, 2014, 12:03:52 AM
you don't get it. Honestly, I'm feeling a bit sorry for you right now.

Okay.  You're welcome to feel however you want.  I'm not defending Casio.  Let me be clear, I do not condone statutory rape.   If he knowingly raped or molested a 13 year old girl, then yeah, I agree 150 fucking percent with you, that's fucked up and terrible.    Even if she truly did claim that she was 16 and of legal age, I really do feel sorry for the girl.   Whatever reason she was in the situation where she had sex with some 22 year old guy and got pregnant at 13 is very very very sad.   I can only hope for her that her life and her child's life turn out okay.   

LOL.  I'm not puzzled as to why people attack Casio.  I understand he's on the fringe. 

I spent a few minutes (unfortunately) scanning this thread and Casio has some real problems.

coaster

Quote from: area51drone on November 30, 2014, 12:12:33 AM
Okay.  You're welcome to feel however you want.  I'm not defending Casio.  Let me be clear, I do not condone statutory rape.   If he knowingly raped or molested a 13 year old girl, then yeah, I agree 150 fucking percent with you, that's fucked up and terrible.    Even if she truly did claim that she was 16 and of legal age, I really do feel sorry for the girl.   Whatever reason she was in the situation where she got pregnant at 13 is very very very sad.   I can only hope for her that her life and her child's life turn out okay.
ok. I am glad you feel that way. but why do you continue to defend him?read your posts bud.