• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

AppealPlay

This turned out to be a really fun show.  For me, the first hour was 4/10 but it picked up in the second and third hours.  I say 8/10 overall.

Now I'm hoping Hoaxland has a breakdown during the first few minutes of OSOM.

Morgus

That caller talking about having a dream of having his car broken into, sounds similar to Art's precognitive experience when he predicted his car would be hit outside...

Quote from: Barfly on November 06, 2015, 01:55:37 AM
Arts kissing ass now..makes him look bad

He set Alien ships on fire with his mind, show was gold Barfly, gold.

Barfly

Quote from: Catsmile on November 06, 2015, 01:56:02 AM
I can do it in less than a dollar in that case! :P
I used to know 5 dollar hookers, i can get cheap ones for 10 now, but usually 20

Catsmile

Quote from: Barfly on November 06, 2015, 01:59:47 AM
I used to know 5 dollar hookers, i can get cheap ones for 10 now, but usually 20

Awww, is nice you have a soft spot for Sweet Kathy and give the ol gal a Jackson.

Lilith

Quote from: Barfly on November 06, 2015, 01:47:44 AM
I had a nice conversation with Curtis tonight on his show

I enjoy "WhySoTechnical".  Glad I got there in time to hear you call in!

Scully

Fascinating show tonight, Art!  So glad you'll have the guest back another time.  He is a Mel's Hole of untold stories.

Sorry Abby Normal didn't put in an appearance.  Maybe she doesn't like peanut butter. Try sharp cheddar next time.  ;D

ZomZom

Quote from: Schlyder7 on November 05, 2015, 11:31:03 PM
funny how no one regresses a past life of being a caveman 80,000 years ago
Exactly. Most of human history seems left out of the past lives I've heard about. And just as with remote viewing, objective verification is sorely lacking.

ziznak

I listened even though I don't put much into past life hallucinations.  Really, Art could do an interview with cookie monster and it would be interesting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on November 06, 2015, 12:55:19 AM
Why the FUCK does everybody stereotype Asians? Asia is a continent that includes that includes Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan ,Israel parts of Russia and Saudi Arabia..thats all i can think of at the moment.
Yet people stereotype Asians as yellow slant eye people, i never understood that

Because, as I was told by my best friend's wife l, who adopted a Chinese baby:

"Oriental is pejorative. Stop using that word."

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 06, 2015, 01:02:02 AM
Anthropomorphically she looks very much like my formerly anorexic/bulimic and now deceased former wife.

To an American/Westerner, some Asians might appear to be anorexic or sick, but they aren't.  It's their normal body style.  Your wife was sick, whereas a thin Chinese person is quite healthy.

The fact is, they are MUCH  healthier than westerners in general.  They don't eat the fatty, sugary, processed, chemical-laden shit that westerners do.  Also, they don't eat the massive quantities of food that westerners sometimes do.

Case in point.  You won't see a lot of this in China.  You don't see this at all in China.  If a Chinese person saw this rolling down the sidewalk in Shanghai they'd probably go into shock.

Auslandia

Maybe they covered this but I didn't hear it...

Past lives being in different parts of the world, cultures, languages, etc. Well, in my mind if the universe is all one sort of big melting pot of consciousness, why wouldn't a past life be on some alien planet  or in some alien place?  Why is our consciousness anchored on the earth?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Auslandia on November 06, 2015, 01:48:32 PM

Past lives being in different parts of the world, cultures, languages, etc. Well, in my mind if the universe is all one sort of big melting pot of consciousness, why wouldn't a past life be on some alien planet  or in some alien place?  Why is our consciousness anchored on the earth?

Maybe it's species-specific.  Dude said you don't have past lives as animals.

LAM4:2

I started listening to art bell on the radio KABC 790 AM in Los Angeles for the past week. For some reason MITD show didn't air yesterday on that radio station. Anybody know why?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Auslandia on November 06, 2015, 01:48:32 PM

Gravity

Great guest. Enjoyed this show a lot. This is something I'm interested in and would love to pursue if I could find a practitioner in my area. Great chemistry between Art and Gregory, too. Sorry Abby Normal didn't show up, but maybe she was a one time deal while Deborah Moffit was on, which is even creepier, if you think about it.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 06, 2015, 04:13:01 PM
Great guest. Enjoyed this show a lot. This is something I'm interested in and would love to pursue if I could find a practitioner in my area. Great chemistry between Art and Gregory, too. Sorry Abby Normal didn't show up, but maybe she was a one time deal while Deborah Moffit was on, which is even creepier, if you think about it.

I missed the Abby Normal thing even though I know there is someone here with that user name.  Is she Art's resident mouse?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 06, 2015, 04:43:29 PM
I missed the Abby Normal thing even though I know there is someone here with that user name.  Is she Art's resident mouse?

She came out when Art was interviewing Deborah Moffit about the demon or ancient deity Mr Entity. Abby sat up and stared at Art, no more than 18 inches away. When he turned to get something to take her photo, she was gone. Deborah then told him about rats in her home that sat up and stared at her during the invasion by Mr. Entity. Art tried wafting peanut butter to lure Abby back during this show, but she didn't return. I think he was a bit freaked out by it all.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 06, 2015, 05:21:57 PM
She came out when Art was interviewing Deborah Moffit about the demon or ancient deity Mr Entity. Abby sat up and stared at Art, no more than 18 inches away. When he turned to get something to take her photo, she was gone. Deborah then told him about rats in her home that sat up and stared at her during the invasion by Mr. Entity. Art tried wafting peanut butter to lure Abby back during this show, but she didn't return. I think he was a bit freaked out by it all.

Haha, thanks for the explanation UC.

albrecht

I was waiting for the self-proclaimed "King" of radio to call-in and talk about his future life as a radio host named Dexter Monterrey and brag about his station in 22nd century and all the rat-eating haters stuck in their little UFO basements.