• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hurricane Irma

Started by starrmtn001, August 30, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 09:59:32 AM
Pretty much everything you say is 100% bullshit.  ;)

Also, why are you always trying to get us to do your calculations for you?! For someone who alludes to being a mechanic or engineer or some such bullshit you're awfully god damn lazy!  ::)
Come on, MD!  Give The Pud a break.  He's not lazy, he's just too damn busy posting on BellGab.  Get your priorities straight. ;)  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 10:09:23 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
The facility officially began full operations in its final 3.6 MW transmitter power completed status in the summer of 2007, yielding an effective radiated power (ERP) of 5.1 Gigawatts or 97.1 dBW at maximum output. However, the site typically operates at a fraction of that value due to the lower antenna gain exhibited at standard operational frequencies.[28]

That was 10 years ago.  ::)

Is that all? If all the haarp arrays in the world (around 31000) generated power at the same time, it would be the equivelant of 1% of the power in the ionesphere that is there all the time.

You know what 200 times the total electrical generating output means I take it? That is an average hurricane.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on September 10, 2017, 10:09:55 AM
Come on, MD!  Give The Pud a break.  He's not lazy, he's just too damn busy posting on BellGab.  Get your priorities straight. ;)  ;D

Its an onerous task to try and educate the thick as shit, but someone has to do it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 10:13:55 AM
Is that all? If all the haarp arrays in the world (around 31000) generated power at the same time, it would be the equivelant of 1% of the power in the ionesphere that is there all the time.

You know what 200 times the total electrical generating output means I take it? That is an average hurricane.

Who said one needs to produce to total output of a hurricane to stimulate or direct one?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 10:20:40 AM
Who said one needs to produce to total output of a hurricane to stimulate or direct one?  ???

Explain to the class how its done then.... I'm really keen how you do this one.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 10:24:04 AM

Explain to the class how its done then.... I'm really keen how you do this one.  ;D

So, you can't or don't want to answer that? Yeah, I thought it would stop you in your plodding tracks.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 10:25:35 AM
So, you can't or don't want to answer that? Yeah, I thought it would stop you in your plodding tracks.  :D

Two hundred times the total Earths output is the power generated in a hurricane...Say it's only the Earths total output to generate two hundred times less...

Explain how.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 10:27:03 AM

Two hundred times the total Earths output is the power generated in a hurricane...Say it's only the Earths total output to generate two hundred times less...

Explain how.

You're an idiot. No one's claiming that they can just produce them presto out of nothing. Just for a change why don't you explain something rather than constantly obfuscating.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 10:29:58 AM
You're an idiot. No one's claiming that they can just produce them presto out of nothing. Just for a change why don't you explain something rather than constantly obfuscating.  ;)

Then explain how they're produced artificially...I believe they're formed by barometric pressure...Not an oversized Duracell battery, aliens, or even nuclear power stations.. You explain how they're produced.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 10:31:52 AM
Then explain how they're produced artificially...I believe they're formed by barometric pressure...Not an oversized Duracell battery, aliens, or even nuclear power stations.. You explain how they're produced.

Jeeze, you are one demanding prick! Explain this! Explain that! Did you receive any education at all?!  ???  ::)

You wouldn't understand anyway. It involves scientific stuff like high and low pressure zones, etc. Don't trouble your pretty little head about educating yourself about it, just continue to bluster like you actually know what you're talking about.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 10:35:53 AM
Jeeze, you are one demanding prick! Explain this! Explain that! Did you receive any education at all?!  ???  ::)

You wouldn't understand anyway. It involves scientific stuff like high and low pressure zones, etc. Don't trouble your pretty little head about educating yourself about it, just continue to bluster like you actually know what you're talking about.  ;D

My bad..I should have told you barometric pressure means high and low air pressure.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 10:40:56 AM
My bad..I should have told you barometric pressure means high and low air pressure.  ;D

Which obviously you have little understanding of.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 10:35:53 AM
Jeeze, you are one demanding prick!

If you must keep transcripts of your phone sex conversations, can you at least gloat over them via PM rather than in public? Some of us are trying to eat a sandwich.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2017, 10:49:09 AM
If you must keep transcripts of your phone sex conversations, can you at least gloat over them via PM rather than in public? Some of us are trying to eat a sandwich.

Yeah, knowing you it's a footlong.  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 10:54:52 AM
it's a footlong. 

That's not the first time someone has told me that.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 10:09:52 AM
Good point. What is Steven Greer's take on it? Has he advertised yet for a $400 per night stay at his ranch where he'll be happy to relieve the attendies of money?  ;D

Pay him $400 and he'll show you angel like aliens in the eye of the storm. Ha  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 08, 2017, 11:35:07 PM
... it's gonna pass the eye directly over Key West, and then head straight for Houston.

Eight ball, corner pocket. You heard it here first.

starrmtn001

Hurricane Irma Live Tracking Updates Today 9/10/2017 - Hurricane Irma Live in real-time.

https://youtu.be/6wR08lDP2yw

Jackstar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 10, 2017, 02:19:04 PM
Hurricane Irma Live Tracking Updates Today 9/10/2017 - Hurricane Irma Live in real-time.

I'm watching this stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ozIM09eks

It's been reliable for hours, but everyone speaking is genuinely scared. It might not be your thing.

Juan

More WSVN bloviating. This is nothing, yet.

starrmtn001

🔴 HURRICANE IRMA live cam KEY WEST, KEY LARGO, NAPLES, MARCO ISLAND video landfall surge.

https://youtu.be/7vcEHGRReE0

This fellow is live streaming the eye as it hits his home.  It's now 2:27 PM Mountain Time.

Jackstar

I just noticed--it's four-twenty in Naples! Woo!

I wonder how many of Jeb!'s narco traffickers will have any dry weed in 24 hours. Suck it down, race traitors.