• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

trostol

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 31, 2016, 10:05:46 PM
I tuned in to see if Art would drag his dead ass out. He didn't.  Instead Heather just announced that she picked up WLINY Radio and her new producer is Michelle Freed Bulgatz.

I then tuned out. Good night.

also makes me wonder what happened to the last producer

JesusJuice

Quote from: trostol on October 31, 2016, 10:17:09 PM

She's had quite a few. I don't listen at all anymore. I haven't listened to a full show since about last March. But I remember she chewed that Martin guy out on air. I think that was his name. She had another producer after that. She's had at least three that I'm aware of.

Lilith

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 31, 2016, 10:21:49 PM
She's had quite a few. I don't listen at all anymore. I haven't listened to a full show since about last March. But I remember she chewed that Martin guy out on air. I think that was his name. She had another producer after that. She's had at least three that I'm aware of.

Maybe it's not the producers that's the problem...

Ya think?

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 31, 2016, 10:21:49 PM

I wish i would have heard that one

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 31, 2016, 10:15:51 PM
You missed the story of the black angel statue which kills everyone who touches it.

That's ok, a picture from a friend is worth a thousand words.

albrecht

So there is G2G type show here? Any callers or worth a damn? Watching "Baskervilles" on TCM n likely won't do Norry's bastardized version either?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2016, 10:26:32 PM
That's ok, a picture from a friend is worth a thousand words.

Hahaha a gracefully turned remark conceals such subtle menace.  I should just sit at your feet and learn all day.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2016, 10:29:10 PM
So there is G2G type show here? Any callers or worth a damn? Watching "Baskervilles" on TCM n likely won't do Norry's bastardized version either?

It's callers, topic Dead Air, with lots and lots of giggling and kindergarten like enthusiasm.

I've been picked up by WSWT out of Peoria, so I demand a sticky for my show thread. Smooches.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 31, 2016, 10:32:01 PM
Hahaha a gracefully turned remark conceals such subtle menace.  I should just sit at your feet and learn all day.

;D :-*

K_Dubb, you make me glad I was awake, and tuned in lol's

theONE

Quote from: trostol on October 31, 2016, 10:17:09 PM

all her previous producers were Clinton supporters

theONE

I tuned in to see if Art would drag his dead ass out. He didn't.  Instead Heather just announced that she picked up WLINY Radio and her new producer is Michelle Freed Bulgatz.

haha haha ha ha ha , LOL

Lilith

Happy Halloween to you TOO Heather!  ;D

Mwahahahahahahaha  8)

theONE

I tuned in to see if Art would drag his dead ass out. He didn't.  Instead Heather just announced that she picked up WLINY Radio and her new producer is Michelle Freed Bulgatz.

MV I like to nominate this quote for Top Right Corner , please,eee LMAO

LadyFish

Quote from: trostol on October 31, 2016, 10:14:57 PM
you could have saved yourself time and effort and just looked on her FB page..she said hours ago no Art lol

as for new station and such..1 get doesn't negate all she lost lol

I just checked out that Facebook posting. That new station appears to be an internet only station - not AM or FM or even shortwave.

Fun fact: someone on Facebook asked Heather if she would be broadcasting from her broom tonight. I didn't notice a reply.

trostol

Quote from: LadyFish on October 31, 2016, 11:03:47 PM
I just checked out that Facebook posting. That new station appears to be an internet only station - not AM or FM or even shortwave.

Fun fact: someone on Facebook asked Heather if she would be broadcasting from her broom tonight. I didn't notice a reply.

ha ha

albrecht

Quote from: LadyFish on October 31, 2016, 11:03:47 PM

That is GOOD. There is some thread on here about how to make attennaes at home for SW etc..that involved sticks n etc

theONE

BREAKING !!!

Art is having costume party at his house tonight -he is dressed as a..firecracker
Heather is dressed as a rich widow
Keith is dressed as a neck beard

ShayP

Quote from: theONE on October 31, 2016, 11:11:58 PM
BREAKING !!!

Art is having costume party at his house tonight -he is dressed as a..firecracker
Heather is dressed as a rich widow
Keith is dressed as a neck beard

I rarely never come to this thread.  Can't go to a thread when I don't listen to the show.  Blame it on wanderlust.  Anyway...Glad I did because this made me laugh more than I should.

LadyFish

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2016, 11:10:29 PM
That is GOOD. There is some thread on here about how to make attennaes at home for SW etc..that involved sticks n etc

The new station is internet only...no terrestrial broadcasting that I could find.

Designx

I'm waiting for Michelle to become a regular of MITD since Hoagland is gone.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 31, 2016, 10:25:52 PM
I wish i would have heard that one

Hey, where's the rest of that .gif...   uncropped ?  ;)   8)

ShayP

Quote from: Designx on October 31, 2016, 11:42:35 PM
I'm waiting for Michelle to become a regular of MITD since Hoagland is gone.

It'll happen.

ShayP

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 31, 2016, 11:43:57 PM
Hey, where's the rest of that .gif...   uncropped ?  ;)   8)

LOL!  I like how she put her sunglasses back on.

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2016, 11:10:29 PM
Pate was looking for that too in May of 2015. I found the article referenced though. The SW guys here will recognize the term, Now Get This...    A Broomstick Antenna ;D
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/nordicdx/antenna/special/bromstik.html