• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Zenman on June 07, 2018, 12:55:19 AM
Viva Los Eggs!
Nice shoutout to your Princeton Eggs!

I think a whip-smart fast-talking guest keeps the audience on its toes.  It’s good for the synapses and brain joints and all. 
Thanks, Dave.

paladin1991

shit.  a hundred fucking pages.  *snip*  What did I miss?

Juan

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 07, 2018, 02:23:52 AM
Dave had a great show. Heather has her own page.

Dr. MD MD

You work for the FBI.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 06, 2018, 10:24:14 PM
Unbelievable. LNM, or whomever is helping her, makes Lasha look good.

All she saw was the text beneath it that said "royalty-free", and said "It's mine!"

bellNwhistle

Heather stole some guy's pirate pic for her website, got reported, and how now replaced it with some other person's spaceship photo... because she's NOT an original, so why should any of her web graphics be?

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 07, 2018, 05:41:58 AM
Heather stole some guy's pirate pic for her website, got reported, and how now replaced it with some other person's spaceship photo... because she's NOT an original, so why should any of her web graphics be?

Not original? Who else would have associated a pirate flag with the desert and called a spy glass a looking glass?

bellNwhistle

Fri June 1 â€" David Bryant â€" Conspiracy, Catastrophes & Contact  (I'm behind, clearly)..  about 1 hr and 36 min in, Dave challenges his inner Beavis "Are you threatening challenging me??"

(Is Darkness Radio co-host Tim, Butthead? Asking for a friend).  ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2018, 06:10:46 AM
Not original? Who else would have associated a pirate flag with the desert and called a spy glass a looking glass?
;D

Okay, you got me there.

FlarpsWife

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2018, 06:10:46 AM
The Irony of Heather calling her worm hole a mirror. Does she know that a looking glass is a mirror?
Soooo we're DRIVING a ship, in the desert while looking in a mirror. In a kingdom.
k.  :o

Bart Ell

Quote from: Belles on June 06, 2018, 11:36:39 PM
Dave needs a longer show.

Winnie says he makes up for it with his mouth.

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 07, 2018, 05:41:58 AM
Ha!  Those are some really crappy looking hubcaps.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 06, 2018, 11:08:38 PM
Wow. He looked much younger! Maybe Minnesota has fringe benefits.
We call them anomalous benefits now.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 07, 2018, 06:55:07 AM
We call them anomalous benefits now.

You spin some nice tunes on the real Kingdom of Nye Radio.

Quote from: FlarpsWife on June 07, 2018, 06:20:07 AM
The Irony of Heather calling her worm hole a mirror. Does she know that a looking glass is a mirror?
Soooo we're DRIVING a ship, in the desert while looking in a mirror. In a kingdom.
k.  :o
And I used to think "worm hole" sounded clumsy.  Instead of making up a crappy name, why don't she just call it what it is, whatever that is: IRC, instant messaging, AIM, PM, email, etc?

Bart Ell

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 07, 2018, 07:02:10 AM
You spin some nice tunes on the real Kingdom of Nye Radio.

Only the best in legacy bumper music!
If Creepy Uncle Art didn't bump it then we don't play it!

Bluejay

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 07, 2018, 07:27:46 AM
Only the best in legacy bumper music!
If Creepy Uncle Art didn't bump it then we don't play it!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2018, 07:08:51 PM
Cuz y'all are so much gosh darn fun! :D

Fun is just fun.

Life has complexity and contradictions.

Huh, maybe bellgab is lifelike... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 06, 2018, 10:03:21 PM
I agree, and as evidence that people who've seen giant ufos and shadow people aren't always as certain of what they see as we might expect.  But I don't think you spend 20 minutes in the dirt waiting for the police as some kind of stunt.

He was an odd duck but that made him interesting.  I think his relationship with his audience over the years paralleled his domestic arrangements:  a guy who walls himself off, but spends all night talking to people.  He was interested in people individually, but collectively we were wingnuts.  It's no wonder he felt little loyalty or obligation to us as listeners.  I didn't expect it.

And the various stalker videos circulating now do nothing to disprove his "wing nut" denouement...

Bluejay

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 07, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
MitD
Sounds interesting.  Looking forward to tonight’s show.

teknoslag

Heater's guest tonight will be discussing reincarnation. Listen for a major announcement from Heater, about how she recently got a new kitten and it has Art's personality.

Bluejay

Quote from: teknoslag on June 07, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
Heater's guest tonight will be discussing reincarnation. Listen for a major announcement from Heater, about how she recently got a new kitten and it has Art's personality.

Belles

Is it bad that I'm considering becoming a True Crime Tuesday patron?

Say yes so I can save my $5 a month.

Tuned into Heater's show for a couple of minutes last night, mostly just to see if she was still on.  She say's we're ''ragin' through the night''. 

Sounded very familiar.  I wonder if she knows Art was the only other person to rage through the night, on his show?

With friends like Heater, who needs a stalker

ItsOver

Quote from: teknoslag on June 07, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 07, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
Tuned into Heater's show for a couple of minutes last night, mostly just to see if she was still on.  She say's we're ''ragin' through the night''. 

Sounded very familiar.  I wonder if she knows Art was the only other person to rage through the night, on his show?

Oh yeah, she stole it, borrowed it, etc...

Heather knows everything Art.

::)