• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Best of Robert Casio

Started by casioson, September 24, 2013, 05:29:19 AM

Richard West

i don't think he goes after people under 16.. but he likes 13,14,15 year olds.

I do think he thought that girl was 16 but i bet he still would have liked her if he knew she was 13 but would not have had sex with her or whatever

Richard West

i am watching casio's live stream... weird... thats all i am going to say

eddie dean

creating a new thread for this is redundant. There is  already a casio thread, kindly post this stuff there.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,4672.0.html

Zoo

Wow thats freaking awesome but thats not swatting. Swatting is when the swat team come and knocks your door down because you have hostages or crap like that. They do not come and talk to you. All he had was a prank phone call. Also someone would have to hack the site to find his information and MV would know about that so thats not true. So he must of gave his information to someone or said something over a call in to a podcast or talk radio again his fault. So he really has no one to blame but himself in my opinion. If you do not want your information out their do not put it on the web it is that simple!!1

Richard West

too bad he is such a pussie.. bet he did not film it..

Zoo

Quote from: Richard West on December 08, 2014, 01:23:01 PM
too bad he is such a pussie.. bet he did not film it..

Most likely not. I do not know if he is a pussy for not filming though. I have been protesting and standing up to police for a long time and tell you this much. Almost every time I deal with them I am scared. I have never really dealt with casio that much to form a true opinion of him!!1

Richard West

yeah.. he is lucky they did not shot him and leave his body in the street for four hours..
do you think anyone would riot for him?

I DON'T THINK SO!

Zoo

I talked with some people and now I can say this dude is not worth talking about so on the note I am done with this thread and this freaking guy on youtube. May God have mercy on his soul because I will not!!1

coaster

Quote from: Zoo on December 08, 2014, 03:46:14 PM
I talked with some people and now I can say this dude is not worth talking about so on the note I am done with this thread and this freaking guy on youtube. May God have mercy on his soul because I will not!!1
Exactly. He is a waste of space.

paladin1991

I thought that NK was on the list of restricted nations?  Someone should contact the State dept and drop a dime...this in concert with a call to DHS

b_dubb

Casio? Is that you? Have the Augusta Police been sufficiently gentle in their interractions?  We're concerned.

Richard West

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 08, 2014, 05:34:31 PM
I thought that NK was on the list of restricted nations?  Someone should contact the State dept and drop a dime...this in concert with a call to DHS

google says that you got to go to china to then goto north korea

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard West on December 08, 2014, 11:45:26 PM
google says that you got to go to china to then goto north korea
oh.  That's okay then. Thanks Dick. 

Richard West

wow.. he thinks everyone is out to get him or would kill him:

Why did I not film the police?

Falkie2013

I received a message in my You Tube comments page that Crapio is using a voice change modulator to change his voice to a female and is now pretending to be a woman who is being sexually harassed. Author of the post says its really creepy.

truthuntold

That was me. I am SaintSirTomas on YT. I knew he had alot of sock accounts but I was pretty creeped out by the voice changer stuff. He has another where he wears a mask.....

area51drone

So the gig has been up on Richard West for a while, and now:

Quotetruthuntold Date Registered: Today at 09:34:22 AM

Casio, why don't you just admit it's you?  I knew pretty early on it was you as Richard West.  I chose to say I believed it wasn't you because I wanted to see where you were going with that character, but you made it too obvious for everyone else and they called you out multiple times.  This new account makes it even more obvious.     Let me interview you instead.

b_dubb

Because the police are going to lock him up for being a sick fuck that's why area51drone

Daggit

Welcome back to Bellgab Casio, oops, I mean cowspeed.

Of fuck. I hope this sick man gets banned and gets help he needs.