• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on October 29, 2020, 12:56:23 PM
Over there they still, mainly, use "Happy Christmas" for the greeting. I hope the police (who usually are unarmed) visit a lot of people on Boxing Day to enforce the Corona Chan lockdowns- the Brits get drunk as shit on that day so there should be some nice confrontations and fisticuffs.

looking fwd to the Utubes of this

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2020, 09:25:25 PM
looking fwd to the Utubes of this
Same. Almost as good as hooligan fights. The drinking initiation ceremonies at their colleges. Those are their elite, by the way. The drunk rich set during Races, dress all up and get shit-faced and fall down everywhere. And the average "night out" photos of wasted slags- wearing near nothing in cold temperatures- and drunken yobs who knife each other with a broken pint glass and look surprised at their blood and their unarmed police and EMTs who are forced to wear outlandishly bright vests and costumes, for safety, that are always posted in the tabloids over the "alarming" rate of drunkenness and slovenliness of their culture.

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]

I think this is what the dunfux should eat rite now.

So sick of plandemic. No more CovidBS!!!

Tootsie

Quote from: Silphion on October 31, 2020, 03:03:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUOWS7arfw4

Thanks . this is great - have great respect for Van Morrison.. where are the other musicians ready to speak out???

Taaroa

Quote from: ItsOver on October 29, 2020, 07:01:31 AM
He’s all yours, to do with as you wish. ;)

He'd probably be given permanent residency and a medal knowing our political climate.

We've had 3 days in a row of no new cases, with no further easings of restrictions or opening of borders. There's a lot more traffic on the roads, but still maybe a third of what it usually is and driver quality seems a lot worse. Rather than using the ~8 months we were in lockdown to do roadworks, they've decided 'let's do roadworks when people start moving around the city again.'
Parking is screwed up in places, because cafes and restaurants have walled parking spots off for more dining space. It's also starting to get hot, so it's very charming to have to wear masks everywhere.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on November 02, 2020, 06:53:35 AM
He'd probably be given permanent residency and a medal knowing our political climate.

We've had 3 days in a row of no new cases, with no further easings of restrictions or opening of borders. There's a lot more traffic on the roads, but still maybe a third of what it usually is and driver quality seems a lot worse. Rather than using the ~8 months we were in lockdown to do roadworks, they've decided 'let's do roadworks when people start moving around the city again.'
Parking is screwed up in places, because cafes and restaurants have walled parking spots off for more dining space. It's also starting to get hot, so it's very charming to have to wear masks everywhere.

City Planners always seem to read off the same script. Wouldn't a lockdown with no, or very limited, traffic be the perfect opportunity for roadwork and infrastructure improvements. Here our wise leaders even decided to make future traffic worse for after lockdown. They designated more 'pedestrian only' zones. Bike lanes people don't use who is going to bike to work when it is 100F outside.) Traffic circles to impede speed of traffic and are pushing for a zillion dollar bond package for a subway, lightrail, electronic buses- at the same time saying 'avoid crowds' to due Corona-Chan.  Meanwhile buying hotels for homeless and wanting to build more subsidized housing because the new tax raise for this bond is going to price even more people out!

whoozit

Don’t worry about Coronavirus.  President Joe will slay the beast within his first ten days.  Remember it’s Trumps fault that it is this bad in the US.  Yay lockdowns!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on November 07, 2020, 05:00:45 PM
Don’t worry about Coronavirus.  President Joe will slay the beast within his first ten days.  Remember it’s Trumps fault that it is this bad in the US.  Yay lockdowns!

It’s cool when rights and freedoms are taken away for the good of the people, comrade! :D

Juan

Beijing Biden promised to cure the Wuhan by now.  Impeach 46.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on November 07, 2020, 05:10:43 PM
Beijing Biden promised to cure the Wuhan by now.  Impeach 46.

Ha! I think we posted the same thing at the same time in two different threads and I was just about to post it here but you beat me to it. You know what they say about great minds. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on November 07, 2020, 05:00:45 PM

Great!  I didn't really achieve the lockdown body I hoped for last time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2020, 05:18:39 PM
Great!  I didn't really achieve the lockdown body I hoped for last time.

Get back in the kitchen, nancy and make me some chelsea buns. [snaps fingers]

Juan

Maybe Nasty Nancy will let Beijing Biden give us some BidenBux now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on November 07, 2020, 05:23:22 PM
Maybe Nasty Nancy will let Beijing Biden give us some BidenBux now.

Don’t count on it. Expect further investments in ugly art for which they’ll now pay unheard of prices, just to goad you, pleb.

Asuka Langley

I never obeyed the first lock down ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIGAkse0rGU

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 05:23:11 PM
Get back in the kitchen, nancy and make me some chelsea buns. [snaps fingers]

I can't; there are no currants to be had anywhere around here.  Of all the casualties of the supply-chain disruptions I never would have figured on currants, but here we are.  It will be a terrible, dark Christmas.

Juan

I’m still locked down by my Governor. Repuke bastard.

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2020, 05:26:09 PM
I can't; there are no currants to be had anywhere around here.  Of all the casualties of the supply-chain disruptions I never would have figured on currants, but here we are.  It will be a terrible, dark Christmas.
I just bought me one of everything at Costco.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2020, 05:26:09 PM

Thank you, Biden’s dark winter! ::)

whoozit

Quote from: Juan on November 07, 2020, 05:27:19 PM
I’m still locked down by my Governor. Repuke bastard.
Wait for the one coming enforced by the National Guard.