• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

norland2424

Quote from: popple on November 05, 2015, 11:56:17 PM
Is it medically safe to receive lumen photon therapy while on the squatty potty?

yes it is Dr.norland endorses these fine products ;D

Barfly

Is it medically safe to receive lumen photon therapy while on the squatty potty?
Go for it, i do recommend some 4 ply though

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 05, 2015, 11:56:41 PM
I bought a Wi-Fi Nexus 7 and liked it so much I bought a second Nexus 7 in cellular. Can do pretty much everything a radio or MP3 player can do and more. Only thing the radio has going for it is longer battery life for the occasional emergency power outage.
Baseball games just sound better on a transistor radio.

This is your Captain speaking, this planes goin' down...smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Lumen photons hitting your prostate on the squatty potty might not be a bad way to triple yourself.

deeznuts

albrecht

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:48:25 PM
The only time I ever listen to the radio is when I am driving or listening to Art/Hoaxland and I do that with my computer. And most of the time, when driving, I am listening to my own mp3s/spotify with my phone's bluetooth to my speakers..  An old fashion radio just seems so dated without any modern features.
You are the future but I still like to have the radio in the bathroom, garage, etc. Just flip on and not worry about snagging earbuds or whatever. And when camping or etc and out of cell tower range. But, yeah, I reckon most use their phones now.
ps: CCrane has lots of radios with modern features (HD radio, WiFi, and so on...) plus other stuff antennas (for us luddites) and etc. But, again, the problem of internet, Amazon, buying direct from source would be an issue for them, I would think.

FLLFlash

WoW!

Your past life details:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 775. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
Do you remember now?

Barfly

If i had a squatty potty in one of my bathrooms and one of my biker friends saw it they would either call for some sort of "intervention" or beat me with the thing

albrecht

Quote from: Étouffée on November 05, 2015, 11:58:49 PM
Baseball games just sound better on a transistor radio.
Agreed. So does Art, though I must admit the ACC feed is awesome, the SW etc is still nice. And with regard to BB (and hockey and other sports) is better on a radio but I don't like some of the newer presenters. I miss the older guys with lotsa stories and less flash/producers.

inuk2600

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 05, 2015, 11:59:22 PM
Lumen photons hitting your prostate on the squatty potty might not be a bad way to triple yourself.

Oh yeah? I septupled myself. All that other stuff plus I coughed, sneezed, blew my nose, and hiccuped

Catsmile

"Hold on, hold on, hold on, to what you got."

Squatty Potty does not approve of this message!

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 06, 2015, 12:02:26 AM
WoW!

Your past life details:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 775. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
Do you remember now?

Why do I feel like you're talking directly and specifically to me?

norland2424

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 06, 2015, 12:02:26 AM
WoW!

Your past life details:
Do you remember now?

ed dames is that you.....  ;D

Quote from: Barfly on November 06, 2015, 12:02:30 AM
If i had a squatty potty in one of my bathrooms and one of my biker friends saw it they would either call for some sort of "intervention" or beat me with the thing

If they are proper bikers, I'd say they'd take the second option.

Barfly

Quote from: Catsmile on November 06, 2015, 12:03:24 AM
"Hold on, hold on, hold on, to what you got."

Squatty Potty does not approve of this message!

Good one Cat

Do you make Shay use it?

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 06, 2015, 12:04:39 AM
If they are proper bikers, I'd say they'd take the second option.
Only the 1%, the others would text back to their office and wife why they were late and other mundane details of their "buddy day" biking.

inuk2600

Nah, just tell em' it's like riding a cruiser