• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 05:58:18 PM
This is what the memo reveals, pud. We all know you have a problem reading, thinking, being a decent human being, etc. ;D

Go on then babs...explain to the class how a very selective memo drafted by Trump, issued by Nunes has revealed anything other than that Trump is desperate to make sure everyone looks at the shiny thing over there?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 06:13:12 PM
Go on then babs...explain to the class how a very selective memo drafted by Trump, issued by Nunes has revealed anything other than that Trump is desperate to make sure everyone looks at the shiny thing over there?

That's what I've been doing but thanks for proving my point about your trouble reading, thinking, etc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

EEEEEEK!!! NOT. BEN. SHAPIRO!!!!! Lock up yer daughters.

He's probably a racist and a sexist, right? ::)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 05:53:09 PM
The entire case is based on a fraudulent dossier created by someone with a clear animus toward him. Case dismissed.

An anon on /pol/ wrote it as humorous fanfiction i was there when it happened anyone who believed it is a fucking tard (the entire democratic party). It was as fake as the fucking holocaust get a fucking grip on reality SJW cucks not everything you read on the internet is real LOL! 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 06:14:58 PM
That's what I've been doing but thanks for proving my point about your trouble reading, thinking, etc.

Post the link...I saw your spat with 21st Century but that was it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 06:15:30 PM
He's probably a racist and a sexist, right? ::)

No idea. Never heard of him, is he well known?  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

Post the link...I saw your spat with 21st Century but that was it.

Get bent.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 02, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
An anon on /pol/ wrote it as humorous fanfiction i was there when it happened anyone who believed it is a fucking tard (the entire democratic party). It was as fake as the fucking holocaust get a fucking grip on reality SJW cucks not everything you read on the internet is real LOL! 

Yeah, but 99% of them haven't yet had a wash their mother didn't give them, so they can hardly be expected to know who Chris Steele and the FBI is can they? Well? Can they?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 06:21:06 PM
Yeah, but 99% of them haven't yet had a wash their mother didn't give them, so they can hardly be expected to know who Chris Steele and the FBI is can they? Well? Can they?

The memo quoted Steele as telling a Justice Department official he was "desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president." Reuters

Just face it! You're him. :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 06:11:28 PM
Hmmm but what if that American citizen happened to be in the telephone conversation of (For example) a Russian spy that the FBI or CIA were monitoring? You remember the report in Steele's dossier? 'Male 1'...That was later confirmed BY CARTER PAGE to the press as being him.. Steele didn't know who it was, and didn't know the FBI did when he gave them his information..

Read the transcript of Simpson's testimony if you're interested, I know you're not, because it isn't something cleared by Trump and Nunes. Go on, force yourself.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/3/9/3974a291-ddbe-4525-9ed1-22bab43c05ae/934A3562824CACA7BB4D915E97709D2F.simpson-transcript-redacted.pdf

He was sacked by Obama in 2014.. How do you know what he did or didn't do? So far he's pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, which is incredible considering his background in military intelligence. He should know better than that.

Why? Obama isn't a police officer, perhaps for all his faults, Obama respected the separation of powers. I know Trump said he'd put Clinton in jail, but you and I know he can't and interestingly Jeff Sessions (Appointed by Trump) has said there is no case to answer..

Whether he should have been trusted or not, Trump wasn't troubled by it. Even when warned against him and the risk he had to blackmail. What is interesting is that every single person who has left the Trump admin since taking office hasn't had so much as a wave from Trump; Except Flynn. Whose resignation was requested and accepted but prompted the sacking of Comey because Comey wouldn't drop the case he was pursuing against Flynn. Why was that? Sentimental?

You haven't proved anything. I can't be held responsible for you not seeing the obvious.

You have no clue what separation of powers means.

Congress makes the laws
Executive enforces the laws
Judicial interprets the laws.

Obama, as the chief executive, was responsible.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 06:25:42 PM
The memo quoted Steele as telling a Justice Department official he was "desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president." Reuters

Just face it! You're him. :D

The 'memo' said it....So it must be true eh?  ;D 

And even if he did say it, what is the context?

Might it be similar to: "This man is a danger to the USA and a stooge of Putin, and you need to know this"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

The 'memo' said it....So it must be true eh?  ;D 

And even if he did say it, what is the context?

Might it be similar to: "This man is a danger to the USA and a stooge of Putin, and you need to know this"

Yep and the entire investigation is based on his (your) phony dossier. You must be so proud. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 02, 2018, 06:26:24 PM
You have no clue what separation of powers means.

Congress makes the laws
Executive enforces the laws
Judicial interprets the laws.

Obama, as the chief executive, was responsible.

So Obama was a policeman? Help me out here. Obama in these threads was battered because he allegedly didn't follow the separation of powers.. Is there a different criteria for Trump and A N Other?

But say Obama was a policeman; What do you think the reaction might have been if Obama had arrested Flynn when he was on the Trump band wagon? But as he didn't, Obama told Trump he was a problem, so Trump took that responsibility, until ironically The WaPo ran the story of Flynn being a foreign agent, that surprise surprise, Pence had known nothing about!!  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 06:29:36 PM
Yep and the entire investigation is based on his (your) phony dossier. You must be so proud. ::)

Mine? Oh bless you!!! You really know how to flatter a guy.. Mwahh!

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Chris Farley is the best!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

You've gone full Trump!! Never go full Trump..

The realisation her soul was sold... :-\

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

The problem with that, is two have been indicted and one has pleaded guilty. You and I don't know what Mueller knows. End of. So you certainly have no idea whatsoever what future charges may be brought on anyone. I 'haven't got Page'? I'm not a prosecutor, and contradicting something doesn't mean shit...Or is it a variation of 'denial' and so that is enough to be left alone?

Indicted for process violations and offenses totally unrelated to Trump or the Trump campaign. Not for the alleged collusion with Russians which is the the sole basis for the surveillance and investigation.  If nothing about what is revealed in the memo and by other established facts bothers you, you are a total sociopath and beyond help. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4814soaW2dU

Wrong title...

'Trump is shitting himself his days are numbered'

Anyway...Later gator... Don't stay up too late babs, you're shopping for a new mirror and razor tomorrow morning remember..  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2018, 06:43:15 PM
Indicted for process violations and offenses totally unrelated to Trump or the Trump campaign. Not for the alleged collusion with Russians which is the the sole basis for the surveillance and investigation.  If nothing about what is revealed in the memo and other established facts you are a fucking sociopath and are beyond help.

Nope.. 'fraid not!

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are
applicable to the Special Counsel.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 02, 2018, 06:30:42 PM
So Obama was a policeman? Help me out here. Obama in these threads was battered because he allegedly didn't follow the separation of powers.. Is there a different criteria for Trump and A N Other?

But say Obama was a policeman; What do you think the reaction might have been if Obama had arrested Flynn when he was on the Trump band wagon? But as he didn't, Obama told Trump he was a problem, so Trump took that responsibility, until ironically The WaPo ran the story of Flynn being a foreign agent, that surprise surprise, Pence had known nothing about!!  ;)
All of the DoJ and FBI worked directly for Obama.

If the DoJ and FBI do not fully investigate this to find out if the DNC, Obama administration, or anyone else broke the law, then I will blame Trump. That is why this investigation is even happening. To keep him from doing his job. And Podesta needs to be investigated for being a foreign agent and Hillary and the Clinton Foundation need to be reinvestigated.

Oh BTW ...
https://twitter.com/julianassange/status/959547426993528837

GravitySucks

p.s. pud, Obama has been castigated for NOT doing his job, for ignoring the constitution and for ignoring existing laws. For trying to circumvent current law (DACA, DAPA, DOMA). Stick around. You will get it.