• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

albrecht

Ha. Now they are aren't blaming the software but throwing their supporters who counted the ballots under the bus. Not the software it was some dreadlocked blacks. Very racist. 

https://twitter.com/i/events/1325104069187309568

I don't know if this is stock footage or an actual photo of the voting fraud irregularities.

Hopefully the lawsuits will go forward, especially with regard to changes in election laws that were done by executive orders and decrees without the State or County legislators voting and the weird counting rules/hours, extending dates of voting, missing ballots, and the changing of the postmarks. Having said that I actually am somewhat surprised that they needed to have so much irregularities and rule changes to, apparently, win. Trump was a lot stronger than I thought. Pretty impressive to retain such support despite their media, the tech giant censorship, almost everyone Inside the Beltway, and the Chinese virus and economic calamity and shut-downs.

Catsmile

#True!
#SadRustyTromboneSound.MP3

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on November 07, 2020, 07:05:06 PM
#True!
#SadRustyTromboneSound.MP3

Yeah, the downfall of the USA by China is hilarious, comrade. ;D

Catsmile

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on November 07, 2020, 07:32:29 PM
#LukeSkywalkerMemeTweets

It’s just sad that the real life Skywalker turned out to be such an effeminate soyboy. :'(

Dr. MD MD

The first amendment will be the first to go because it’s pretty much gone already. Then they’ll go for the second. By then most will be so demoralized that they’ll willingly hand their guns over. Then we become a province of a world UN government. This, surely, is something the fictional Skywalker would’ve fought against. Hell, Trump was pretty much Obi Wan Kenobi.

Dr. MD MD

I heard one Biden voter being interviewed who said that while he was happy about the outcome what scares him is that 40% of the country are still Trump supporters. First, given the obvious fraud, it’s probably more like 60% but yeah they should probably start rounding us all up and putting us in Maoist style reeducation camps to ensure uniformity of thought and no opposition into the future. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 09:47:31 PM
yeah they should probably start rounding us all up and putting us in Maoist style reeducation camps

ARE THERE GIRLS THERE? ROLL THE DICE TO SEE IF THEY CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE OF THE INMATES IS THE TELEPATH.

I'm not going to lie: once again, it would be hard to overstate my satisfaction with the way current events have unfolded. Sitting comfy. Sitting reeeeeeal comfy. Anybody down in Austin, y'all feel like getting a beer? I'm buying!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 09:58:37 PM
ARE THERE GIRLS THERE? ROLL THE DICE TO SEE IF THEY CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE OF THE INMATES IS THE TELEPATH.

I'm not going to lie: once again, it would be hard to overstate my satisfaction with the way current events have unfolded. Sitting comfy. Sitting reeeeeeal comfy. Anybody down in Austin, y'all feel like getting a beer? I'm buying!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOET4ZX9TKY

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 09:24:07 PM
The first amendment will be the first to go because it’s pretty much gone already.

They don't keep me here cuz I'm beautiful, Kid. I mean, it helps, but without The First Amendment I'd be long gone from this shitsplat sideshow carnival. "Pretty much gone." I don't understand it's either there or isn't, and if it is there, then we have it.

I think what you're talking about being Pretty Much Gone is the intellectual capacity of the citizenry to be able to use TFA properly.

How am I doing, Robert?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 10:01:51 PM
They don't keep me here cuz I'm beautiful, Kid. I mean, it helps, but without The First Amendment I'd be long gone from this shitsplat sideshow carnival. "Pretty much gone." I don't understand it's either there or isn't, and if it is there, then we have it.

I think what you're talking about being Pretty Much Gone is the intellectual capacity of the citizenry to be able to use TFA properly.

How am I doing, Robert?

Lousy. Be patient. It’s coming. Prove me wrong!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:01:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOET4ZX9TKY

What, no emoticon? Why are you so salty, anyway? Did you get your stethoscope confused with your colonoscope again?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 10:04:21 PM
What, no emoticon? Why are you so salty, anyway? Did you get your stethoscope confused with your colonoscope again?

You’re just a tedious, West coast faggot. Fact.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:03:27 PM
Lousy. Be patient. It’s coming. Prove me wrong!

I think they're supposed to be emoticons? Did you... did you... forget a bracket?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:05:23 PM
You’re just a tedious, West coast faggot. Fact.

Okay, thanks for answering my question, but still puzzled, because: that's what you've been seeing me as all along. So, what's all this new salt getting licked from?

Is it... is it... is it the menses? Just 5 minutes and a tub of warm water can help.

Save the water.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 10:07:54 PM
Okay, thanks for answering my question, but still puzzled, because: that's what you've been seeing me as all along. So, what's all this new salt getting licked from?

Is it... is it... is it the menses? Just 5 minutes and a tub of warm water can help.

Save the water.

I think I see your confusion. You changed, not me. You used to at least be entertaining, sometimes even bordering on truthful...but now, since this Rubini garbage you’ve just gone full on faggot and don’t really deserve my emoticons or my best efforts anymore. Suffer! Garrote.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:07:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgQ7LSs7ZqA

If you only knew, just how much it diminishes your power, to admit that I've pissed you off... but you're afraid to let me know... why? Hahahaha hahahaha omg HAHAHAHAHA HAHA oh that's the best. I'm telling you. THE BEST.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I got a different scoreboard that I run by over here. It's an older model, but it checks out.

I'll admit, it's kind of my fault that the election got done this way because... Well, Jackstar did not vote so how are The (CLASSIFIED) going to know what humanity's best choice was? Without Jackstar... there's nothing else to do for it, but hit the mattresses.

Be my guest. By all means. Let me hold the door for you. There you go. Have a seat. ENJOY THE SHOW.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 10:13:20 PM
If you only knew, just how much it diminishes your power, to admit that I've pissed you off... but you're afraid to let me know... why? Hahahaha hahahaha omg HAHAHAHAHA HAHA oh that's the best. I'm telling you. THE BEST.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I got a different scoreboard that I run by over here. It's an older model, but it checks out.

I'll admit, it's kind of my fault that the election got done this way because... Well, Jackstar did not vote so how are The (CLASSIFIED) going to know what humanity's best choice was? Without Jackstar... there's nothing else to do for it, but hit the mattresses.

Be my guest. By all means. Let me hold the door for you. There you go. Have a seat. ENJOY THE SHOW.

Quite the opposite. You’re the one who went full on faggot, weakling. I’m not going anywhere so you might as well neck yourself. Garrote!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:09:16 PM
I think I see your confusion. You changed, not me.

I have not changed... and whether you think you do or not, you do see.

I'll tell you what I have seen changed in you: now, you jelly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 10:15:46 PM
I have not changed... and whether you think you do or not, you do see.

I'll tell you what I have seen changed in you: now, you jelly.

Yeah, I’m jealous of you, methhead. That’s it. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:16:56 PM
meth

What are you, a chemist now? For a pinhead, you sure wear a lot of hats.