• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 01, 2021, 12:44:20 PM
nawimsayin muthafucka

#BLM

"The Bitch set me up."

It seems the family had a long history of crime and violence.  Isn't Vacaville where one of the larger California Pen is? So I guess transportation costs will be saved. Horrible situation. BLM.

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/local/armed-barricaded-subject-in-vacaville-apartment-police-say/103-88ce79c2-7138-4e36-9b7f-d5b59ce8bcea

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 04, 2020, 04:43:25 PM
Follow your own star is fine unless MV says you look like a huge dork and you just roll over show your bellies and conform?

Severe vitriol: a side effect of nicotine withdrawal.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 04, 2020, 12:22:14 PM
I know bad sugar cravings too because I go without for weeks at a time. I think asserting control over your body, and the endorphins exercise release, will help you feel good, too. I tell you the truth because I love you, and I am sure your doctor would say the same. Now kiss me, bunny.

Who are you to be lecturing anyone on their physical health, friend? You smoke like a chimney!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2020, 11:21:38 AM
I love coffee but without sugar I find it undrinkable.

I take it black as the Ace of Spades.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 01, 2021, 01:01:35 PM
#noblepeacepipesforall
I guess this is an urban trend? I never hear of these people until they kill a cousin or someone but apparently they are popular and make someone money. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/police-rapper-silento-charged-murder-041740412.html

ATLANTA (AP) â€" Silento, the Atlanta rapper known for his hit song “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae),” was arrested Monday and charged with murder in the shooting death of his 34-year-old cousin, authorities said.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 03, 2021, 02:50:56 AM
Who are you to be lecturing anyone on their physical health, friend? You smoke like a chimney!

Has nothing to do with health, bunny, and everything to do with beauty.

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 03, 2021, 02:55:39 AM
I take it black as the Ace of Spades.
Thanks for the coffee recommendation, Azzerae.   I’m really enjoying the Illy.  Smooth, no bitterness, an excellent brew.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on February 03, 2021, 12:26:01 PM
Thanks for the coffee recommendation, Azzerae.   I’m really enjoying the Illy.  Smooth, no bitterness, an excellent brew.

I saw that at the store!  I will try it.  Currently I am stuck on this Portland shit, I didn't like their Christmas blend, too sour and thin, but this is good stuff.  As is their French Roast.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 12:35:06 PM
I saw that at the store!  I will try it.  Currently I am stuck on this Portland shit, I didn't like their Christmas blend, too sour and thin, but this is good stuff.  As is their French Roast.

I’m not a fan of dark roasts.

K_Dubb

for reference this is the coffee bunny likes

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 12:35:06 PM

I ordered some of the Illy Classico beans from their website and it’s pretty much become my go to brew now.  It’s not over-roasted, like much of the Starbucks stuff.  It’s more like the regular old fashioned Joe, without any bitterness.  Just ordered some more, when I got an email with a sale offer.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2021, 12:36:55 PM
I’m not a fan of dark roasts.

I go back and forth.  I still love that San Francisco Bay Coffee Co. french roast they have at Costco, all black and glossy and smoky, but after a while I want some fruit and will get a lighter one.  Then I miss the smoke and switch back.  You would not drink the same wine all the time; why insist on a single coffee style?

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on February 03, 2021, 12:43:16 PM
Just ordered some more, when I got an email with a sale offer.

https://oldbisbeeroasters.com/

Have you tried this guy? He used to be good. These days, I can't say accurately. You should find out, and then tell us all about it.

And then we'll accuse you of being on drugs. Get it? Because coffee. Hahaha isn't that funny? No, dammit. I'm never going to figure out these newfangled rules for the new bigotry. Probably simply too intolerant of other people's opinions.

Oh, and a demon. EYEROLL.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 12:49:08 PM
You would not drink the same wine all the time; why insist on a single coffee style?

There are some assumptions here. To begin with... aren't you a Libra? Subtle. Secondly, I think he puts the coffee up his butt. That's just a hunch.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on February 03, 2021, 12:43:16 PM
I ordered some of the Illy Classico beans from their website and it’s pretty much become my go to brew now.  It’s not over-roasted, like much of the Starbucks stuff.  It’s more like the regular old fashioned Joe, without any bitterness.  Just ordered some more, when I got an email with a sale offer.

Oh great I wondered if you could get whole beans!  Will give it a shot.  Yeah I don't know what happened to starbucks.  I like me some black roasts but not where it tastes like charred paper.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2021, 12:51:23 PM
There are some assumptions here. To begin with... aren't you a Libra? Subtle. Secondly, I think he puts the coffee up his butt. That's just a hunch.

Haha yes but balance as you know often means swinging wildly from pole to pole, with the greatest of ease.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 12:54:45 PM
Oh great I wondered if you could get whole beans!  Will give it a shot.  Yeah I don't know what happened to starbucks.  I like me some black roasts but not where it tastes like charred paper.
They have a 15% off offer, at the moment.

https://www.illy.com/en-us/landing/special-offers

Plus, if you order $50 or more, no charge for shipping.

Yes, about the only Starbucks stuff I like is the dark roast Caffe Verona, maybe the Italian roast but most of it’s like brewing well-used charcoal briquettes.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 12:58:47 PM
balance as you know often means swinging wildly from pole to pole, with the greatest of ease.

See, I did not know that at all. I thought Balance meant, "throw all your shit into the graveyard, now look at all my brand-new shit." Really the same thing, but that "greatest of ease" part is Key.

TBQH, now that you've pointed it out, but I only have, like, two planets and an asteroid in Libra, so I rarely bother to even think about it. So I really didn't know that. Are you sure you wouldn't like to edit your post so as to remove any possibility that I might learn something useful from it? You are welcome to refer to me over and over as a "pole-smoking faggot" if you think it will provide more gravitas oomph.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on February 03, 2021, 01:20:00 PM
Starbucks

The Hershey's of coffee. Did you like a bunch of beans of widely varying composition and quality, burned so black you can't taste any difference anyway, and then mixed with mind control chemicals? Well, someone sure did.

I'd avoid that Mod Pizza as well. "No sauce, please." Dude literally said, "No, you HAVE to have the sauce! That's where the magic happens!" Ugh. Once. I could tell: he wasn't even spelling the word right. Trash.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2021, 01:24:29 PM
Are you sure you wouldn't like to edit your post so as to remove any possibility that I might learn something useful from it? You are welcome to refer to me over and over as a "pole-smoking faggot" if you think it will provide more gravitas oomph.

I would not.  How is one supposed to render judgment, personal or public, on anything without a thorough testing of the principle in question?  You could try to reduce it to "everything in moderation" except that, with many practices, it is their immoderacy that is the issue.  Our ancestors understood this. This time of year, between Christmas and carnival, was given to general celebration and excess, to be balanced immediately thereafter with fasting and penance.  Luxury must be met with at least an equal measure of moral rigor and discipline, if we are not to become mere caricatures of gluttony incapable of provoking fear or respect in anyone.  I still can't get my 45-lb. dumbbells above my head  :-\

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on February 03, 2021, 01:20:00 PM
They have a 15% off offer, at the moment.

https://www.illy.com/en-us/landing/special-offers

Plus, if you order $50 or more, no charge for shipping.

Yes, about the only Starbucks stuff I like is the dark roast Caffe Verona, maybe the Italian roast but most of it’s like brewing well-used charcoal briquettes.

Thanks!  This will be fun.

K_Dubb

Lent was quite an operation when you think about it.  Forget Fat Kamps; this was universal ritual dieting.  This needs to be revived.