• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: b🎱man on July 07, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

That tie. The dark suit. The greasy hair. The neon red and glass-block windows allowing privacy from the outside. Is Norry hosting his "tv show" at some brothel? It looks like Casa Rosso in De Wallen in Amsterdam and he is some barker trying to lure tourists in?

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on July 07, 2017, 05:24:23 PM
That tie. The dark suit. The greasy hair. The neon red and glass-block windows allowing privacy from the outside. Is Norry hosting his "tv show" at some brothel? It looks like Casa Rosso in De Wallen in Amsterdam and he is some barker trying to lure tourists in?

LOL!  His outfit screams pimp.

ItsOver

LOL.  Jorch, the dork that keeps on dorking.  Can't eat a pizza roll or trim a stache.  No wonder he can't properly host a show.   Jorch, you might want to consider staying away from guns and heavy machinery.  Make that any kind of machinery.

CozyRozie

ShyP I know you don't give a shit what I think but I must give you 1/10 on your new avatar ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2017, 05:36:54 PM
LOL.  Jorch, the dork that keeps on dorking.  Can't eat a pizza roll or trim a stache.  No wonder he can't properly host a show.   Jorch, you might want to consider staying away from guns and heavy machinery.  Make that any kind of machinery.

...including anal vibrators Jorch.
especially the monster that Tommy is using on his fat ass

CozyRozie

O.. that's interesting gathering of two avatars, his and mine.
ItsOver & th'ONE

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 05:38:46 PM
ShyP I know you don't give a shit what I think but I must give you 1/10 on your new avatar ;D

What?  No love for Opus?  :P

Maybe I do give a shit what you think.  Hmmmm..... ;)  ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 07, 2017, 05:42:04 PM
What?  No love for Opus?  :P

Maybe I do give a shit what you think.  Hmmmm..... ;)  ;D

LOL, What is he looking there for,..for lost love, haha

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 05:48:41 PM
LOL, What is he looking there for,..for lost love, haha

Same thing I look for.  My penis and comfortable underwear.   :D  :-[  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2017, 05:36:54 PM
LOL.  Jorch, the dork that keeps on dorking.  Can't eat a pizza roll or trim a stache.  No wonder he can't properly host a show.   Jorch, you might want to consider staying away from guns and heavy machinery.  Make that any kind of machinery.
He frequently mentions having a driver, "getting Tommee to drive," I seem to recall that he mentioned a driver when he "had the opportunity," his words, to go by the Jon Benet Ramsey house and "ponder the events." Considering he cannot even avoid potholes while walking (the infamous Alex Jones incident in Austin) the iHate, Inc policy of not allowing Norry to drive on company time or in a company car is one of the very few business decisions iHate, Inc has made in recent decades.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 07, 2017, 05:56:28 PM
Same thing I look for.  My penis and comfortable underwear.   :D  :-[  ;)

LOL,
who needs underwear if you have .... penis :D

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dateline on July 07, 2017, 06:22:03 PM
I-Hate this.  He is praying for the Stache to grow back quickly.

who was that poster few days ago who said that Noory looks like a.. plucked turkey without his stache LOL

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

I'd have to agree. Nothing wrong with Opus but K Dubb's masterpiece was......  Well......  Masterful.

King Friday was definitely a Proto-RCH.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 07, 2017, 06:36:04 PM
I'd have to agree. Nothing wrong with Opus but K Dubb's masterpiece was......  Well......  Masterful.

Shay will always be Mr. Rogers with the Hoagster, to me.

By the way, I was highly suspect of George Noory's  "almost kidnapped in Mexico" supposed "Drama In Real Life" tale from the onset. I strongly suspected that Noory -- who mispronounces so many words in English -- attempted to sound "cultured" in that foreign land by speaking to them in their native tongue.

I theorized that Noory screwed up the instructions to the taxi driver in Spanish -- and the driver just followed his rider's request.
How can that be?, to any of us who hear Noory speak as he does?

I bet it went down like this:

NOORY: To taxi driver; attempting to say "Take me to airport" in Spanish; What he meant to say: "Llévame al aeropuerto"

NOORY:
To taxi driver; what he really said: "Take me to hooker" in Spanish; "Llévame a la puta."

OK. With fumble gums on the job, I feel it easy to see how Noory could have muttered: "Llévame a la puta." instead of "Llévame al aeropuerto." Explaining how he ended up being driven to what he called "a seedy part of town." Noory, what did you expect? You might have asked to be taken to some prostitute -- and then blamed that poor driver for...taking you there! What was he thinking?

No, no "kidnapping attempt," I suggest. No, no "Drama In Real Life" and "A True Story Of Survival In The Face Of Adversity." Just you screwing up -- as we know you do -- getting a phrase wrong and then finding fault with others who took you at your word.   

"Llévame a la puta," George? Are you sure that's what you meant to say? OK. Then don't complain if some Mexican taxi driver does just that.

Quote from: ziznak on July 07, 2017, 08:33:32 PM
Ha... this gave me a good belly laugh.  jorch is such a jackass

Yes, and that photo of the guy with "pimped out" suit and obvious toupee "cries out" for some "caption this" bit. George Noory, as he relates to his guest on his crappy, bottom-of-the-barrel budget webcast show:

"Did you know I'm proficient in Spanish? Sure, when you hail a cab in Mexico to get you to the airport for the flight home, just tell the driver 'Llévame a la puta' and he'll get you where you asked to be."

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 07, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

Mr. Rogers will always be my 'go to' avatar.  He shall return soon...like General MacArthur.  You see, I get restless sometimes and when I came across some old Bloom County stuff...well...I was inspired.  That was my choice comic in the mid 80's.  I used to clip them out from the paper before the books came along.  Yeah.  I was a dork.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 22, 2014, 12:14:07 AM
Ghoulish george, lead story man ran over, "whizzes" in pain.

You mean this one?, from February 21, 2014? Yes, fumble gums strikes again. "Rithers?" It's writhes. What in the world, Noory? Worse still, the unnamed did not die of his injuries as Noory stated.

Nevertheless, since we know George Noory is such a credible journalist and NEVER makes errors of information, "Coast To Coast AM" did not air a correction that its report was in error. As always.

I bet Noory stopped and thought: "Hey, maybe something like that was the inspiration behind the song 'Old Man (W)Rithers.' I never thought of that until now."   

Listen to attached for how that mess sounded.

Juan Cena

Joshua P Warren is supposed to be on tonight talking about what he calls "OUFOs" or "organic UFOs."

I could've sworn those things were called "Rods," but whatever.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

Hey, if you changed from Roy Orbison that'd be weird to say the least.  For the longest time I'd glance over and see you posted and the song "It's over" would start playing in my head.  Thanks by the way.  >:(  ;)  ;D

https://youtu.be/h9JArvEJ64M

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 07, 2017, 09:34:44 PM
Joshua P Warren is supposed to be on tonight talking about what he calls "OUFOs" or "organic UFOs."

I could've sworn those things were called "Rods," but whatever.
You forgot the important period after the P in Joshua P. Warren. Wait, or shouldn't we do that? I forget. Something to do with his website or wishing machines, perhaps? Maybe Jose Escamilla trademarked "Rods" so JPW needed to use another term for the phenomena/fraud? 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 07, 2017, 02:50:42 PM
Last night, the huge buffoon George Noory does it again. Some loser guest advances that we have been "lied to" or "brainwashed" into thinking "The Law Of Gravity" is some law of physics on this planet when it's just "The Theory Of Gravity" to that loser.

OK, major scientist. Mr. Truth. Mind Over Matter. Mind Over The Laws Of This Planet...

To which, host George Noory just states on the man's passing: "Oh, well...We lost him. He's gone...Moving on..."

When the subject of gravity came up in second grade, the young George Noory - as he often did when complex issues that science hadn't completely answered yet were discussed - stood and lectured the class, and proposed it should really be referred to as the 'Recommendation of Gravity'.  He went on to claim birds, butterflies, and certain squirrels are able to fly because they aren't aware of gravity.

Quote from: albrecht on July 07, 2017, 09:43:42 PM
You forgot the important period after the P in Joshua P. Warren. Wait, or shouldn't we do that? I forget...

I thought it was Joshua Pee..

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on July 07, 2017, 09:43:42 PM
You forgot the important period after the P in Joshua P. Warren. Wait, or shouldn't we do that? I forget. Something to do with his website or wishing machines, perhaps? Maybe Jose Escamilla trademarked "Rods" so JPW needed to use another term for the phenomena/fraud?

https://youtu.be/9a5M5JfGLMs

ziznak

Its funny I see stuff for gaia yet I'm able to avoid seeing bland beef comingup at all on the yew-tubes... he reminds me of this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_Strickland

he consistently persevere's in the face of monumental suckiness.

gawd bleshh yew jorch

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 07, 2017, 10:05:18 PM

https://youtu.be/9a5M5JfGLMs
Most say it was the coal/steel agreement ECSC that was the foundation for the evil EU globalist machinations and schemes but, really, it was the "grandprix" and later "Eurovision" song contest crap, me thinks. Giving the worst of pop music, leeming-like viewing, and cultural mixing and less use of local languages. Then again, it did give us ABBA and much bumper music for Art, so not all bad?