• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

SnooryFest

Was a bit concerned after the wonky (but entertaining) test show, but that went really smoothly, and Art seemed super energetic and happy to be back. Like I said earlier, he seemed way more into it than he ever did on Sirius. Felt like the good old days.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 21, 2015, 12:51:42 AM
As was your first post.

I was going more for jokingly pessimistic after that awkward start, but I'm flattered you took me so seriously.  :-*

aldousburbank

Quote from: Surmo on July 21, 2015, 01:00:04 AM
Funny how negative comments tend to come from those who first registererd within days.
I'll eat the left arm.

Spinner

RCH is on. I had forgotten about it and was about to "turn my device off," and then I heard him. I think I'll listen for a while just to see how he does.

area51drone

LOL this is classic!! hahahahahahahah  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D What a way to start a show Hoagie!!

trostol

Quote from: area51drone on July 21, 2015, 01:02:25 AM
It was a great show.  Anyone tuning into RCH?

yup....wanna see how crazy he gets lol

flimflam384

This should be amusing.  Hoagie's always good for a laugh, and half-cocked Hoagie's even better.

jazmunda

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on July 21, 2015, 12:54:29 AM
Great to hear from such a wide variety of people. The caller pool is just so much bigger than SXM.

Yes good point, it just feels so much more fun and open this time.  So much potential here.  Can't wait for more.

area51drone

Quote from: jazmunda on July 21, 2015, 01:04:49 AM
RCH should have done a test show last night.

His test show was whispering sweet nothings into Robin's ear..

Coz

Art Bell said he was putting the band back together... and he delivers!!!

Great job. I LOVED listening via shortwave on WTWW. And both the direct stream types were awesome!

Gonna go hit 80 meters... catch you all tomorrow.

Stephen

Quote from: bateman on July 21, 2015, 12:57:28 AM
I think the show just wasn't long enough. Easily could've been another hour or 2.
I remember in the 90s when art would do 2 extra hours - just because he could...

BellBoy

Wow! First show... done! I enjoyed that. I just really, really enjoyed that.

area51drone

Was that just me or did the stream go out for a few seconds?

flimflam384

Hoagie's show is already a trainwreck six minutes in.

Gassy Man

Excellent show tonight.  I wasn't even all that interested in the guest, and it still turned out to be a great interview.