• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Laurakinch

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 03:56:26 PM
I'm not worry or concerned about it. And I'm not hiding. But you are.
Your aggressive reactions towards any mentioning of pedophilia very strongly indicates that you have something to hide about it.
Your reactions and behaving are typical of pedophiles, there is no question about it.

Yorkshire Pud   
Date Registered: December 18, 2012, 12:19:55 PM
Because you are long time poster maybe MV gives you very special treatment but you are crossing into a very slippery territory.
From your post history there is some indication that maybe you did sexually abused your son or other boys,
not sure about it but some of your post are very murky and suggestive towards that conclusion.

You and your ilk are pure garbage and why people no longer post here.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 18, 2017, 03:56:42 PM
I called MD on his repeated (sick) resorting to Pedophilia references and incinuations 2 weeks ago already (see below) and he STILL continues. This and assorted other foul behaviors (symptomatic of the Trump-Nazi infestation here) is what keeps lurkers from joining or older members from returning. Neither Yorkshire Pud nor TigerLily think the topic is "funny" or "cute" and you know that full well NewStar.

The trolls on this site clearly have nothing intelligent to offer to any discussion. I agree that their hateful, irrelevant comments likely deter others from commenting. My advice is to ignore them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 18, 2017, 03:58:47 PM
I'm formally giving you the opportunity to retract the statements.

Oh, oh! Someone's feeling all litigious again. Everyone run!  :o

;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 18, 2017, 04:11:40 PM
The trolls on this site clearly have nothing intelligent to offer to any discussion. I agree that their hateful, irrelevant comments likely deter others from commenting. My advice is to ignore them.

One day you'll construct the perfect echo chamber. Never stop dreaming!  ;D

JesusJuice

Yorkshire Pud   

From your post history there is some indication that maybe you did sexually abused your son or other boys,

See this is why you keep getting banned. You always take shit too far. You were bragging the other night that you were so clever and MV never guesses who you are but he knows. None of your recent accounts have lasted more than a couple days. You blow your cover every single time.

Also I fucked your mother.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 18, 2017, 04:11:31 PM
You and your ilk Me and my ilk are pure garbage and why people no longer post here.

FIFY  ;)

Dr. MD MD

I called MD on his repeated (sick) resorting to Pedophilia references and incinuations 2 weeks ago already (see below) and he STILL continues. This and assorted other foul behaviors (symptomatic of the Trump-Nazi infestation here) is what keeps lurkers from joining or older members from returning. Neither Yorkshire Pud nor TigerLily think the topic is "funny" or "cute" and you know that full well NewStar.

Spoken like a real Nazi trying to silence other opinions.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2017, 04:18:25 PM
Take a poll of posters to ask if they think you or Laura is garbage. I'm pretty certain you'll be the one licking the dumpster.

Dr. MD MD

Some come here every day to throw unsubstantiated shit and president Trump. I notice that not many of them like when I start doing the same to them though. Hypocritical much?  :)

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 18, 2017, 04:17:59 PM

See this is why you keep getting banned. You always take shit too far. You were bragging the other night that you were so clever and MV never guesses who you are but he knows. None of your recent accounts have lasted more than a couple days. You blow your cover every single time.

heh heh Kooter BTFO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85B_REWeNcM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2017, 04:24:44 PM
Some come here every day to throw unsubstantiated shit and president Trump. I notice that not many of them like when I start doing the same to them though. Hypocritical much?  :)

The title of the thread is about Trump. If you want a thread about child abuse, start one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 18, 2017, 04:24:02 PM
Take a poll of posters to ask if they think you or Laura is garbage. I'm pretty certain you'll be the one licking the dumpster.

Still, he has to resort to fabricating posts. What a weak, WEAK little man.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lhRkIXfzxk

NewStar

I called MD on his repeated (sick) resorting to Pedophilia references and incinuations 2 weeks ago already (see below) and he STILL continues.  This and assorted other foul behaviors (symptomatic of the Trump-Nazi infestation here) is what keeps lurkers from joining or older members from returning. Neither Yorkshire Pud nor TigerLily think the topic is "funny or cute" and you know that full well NewStar.

Meister_000, as few posters mentioned here before that you are quite often using deceptions in the material that you are presenting here.
Example is few weeks ago JesusJuice and 21stCenturyMan and few others pointed that you posted old tweed by Donald Trump trying
to present it as it was just posted by Donald Trump the same day.
You vere confronted about your dishonesty and yet for dozens of posts you were denying it, JesusJuice even posted the original tweed
showing the original date.

And here again in your response to my post about Yorkshire PMud you are using your dishonest tactics implying that Dr.MDMD
is suggesting that Yorkshire Mud is the pedophile, no I never got that from Dr.MDMD's posts.

What Dr.MDMD is doing (in my opinion) is offsetting the attacks by Yorkshire Mud on Americans who voted for Trump
and shitting on America how rotten to the core it's society is, Dr.MDMD is showing that England has it's own pile of stink, starting
with Royalty, emigration, and very sophisticated pedophilia activities.

Yorkshire Mud's triggering to that topic of pedophilia finally put suspicion that he himself might be part of it.
And yes TigerLily (to lighter extend) and YorkshireMud (in very excessive form) are making fun of this sad tragic topic,
especially YorkshireMud by dishonestly changing Dr.MDMD's posts.

If YorkshirePud was descent honest intelligent person he would acknowledged that his country is infested with inbreeds pedophiles
and stopped mocking Dr.MDMD for bringing that to our attention.

So, Meister_000666 your attempt to protect Yorkshire Pud is another obvious manipulation of facts
that you are very well known here for being the orchestrator. I guess it goes with your musical training.
I wonder if you working as teacher did you brain washed your students with your point of views and not presented them with the true facts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 18, 2017, 04:25:54 PM
The title of the thread is about Trump. If you want a thread about child abuse, start one.

No thanks, mate. Here will do just fine...but only when you post.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBJCr7zHW_A

NewStar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2017, 04:11:13 PM
I appreciate your support. However, while I'm almost positive pud and/or others here have asked mv to have me banned I'd never do that to anyone else unless someone were engaging in genuinely creepy, stalkerish behvaior that actually effected my life in a real way. No, I'm for free speech. pud engages in a bunch of horseshit here on a daily basis but I've never asked that he or anyone else here be banned for it because his trolling is pretty obvious, I suspect that most with an IQ above room temp aren't very moved by it and furthermore most here probably have the emotional and intellectual maturity to see through his childish antics and post an appropriate response.

My point with all the pedo doc vids is simply that he thinks his time is better spent here, spreading malicious rumors and about Trump, our government and country like some gossipy little bitch rather than dealing with a VERY real problem at home. That alone makes him a huge hypocrite but he has no shame. People like him, with no game, will always resort to throwing poop. It's what frustrated monkey's do. However, I/we can deal with it. On the remote chance that one of them one day says something useful or interesting I'd rather have a free and open forum where all are free to express whatever they want, no matter how ludicrous than an echo chamber where only others who agree with me are allowed to post. Besides, things would probably get boring around here without pud's asinine behavior and antics. It's fun to troll him back.

On a more serious note though, it's great that we have a free, open and anonymous forum with a cool, hands-off (for the most part) mod like mv but the real problem exist out there in the "real" world where the pud's are running (or trying to run) things. I'm pretty sure I'd have been banned by now from places like Facebook, Twitter, etc. just for expressing the views I have here. That's where people should really be standing up to and fighting against this. If we allow rich elitists to control these or the internet in general then we might as well just surrender and start calling ourselves China. No thanks!  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2017, 04:24:44 PM
Some come here every day to throw unsubstantiated shit and president Trump. I notice that not many of them like when I start doing the same to them though. Hypocritical much?  :)

Yes, that was my point I was making posting my response to Meister_666

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 04:27:07 PM
Meister_000, as few posters mentioned here before that you are quite often using deceptions in the material that you are presenting here.
Example is few weeks ago JesusJuice and 21stCenturyMan and few others pointed that you posted old tweed by Donald Trump trying
to present it as it was just posted by Donald Trump the same day.
You vere confronted about your dishonesty and yet for dozens of posts you were denying it, JesusJuice even posted the original tweed
showing the original date.

And here again in your response to my post about Yorkshire PMud you are using your dishonest tactics implying that Dr.MDMD
is suggesting that Yorkshire Mud is the pedophile, no I never got that from Dr.MDMD's posts.

What Dr.MDMD is doing (in my opinion) is offsetting the attacks by Yorkshire Mud on Americans who voted for Trump
and shitting on America how rotten to the core it's society is, Dr.MDMD is showing that England has it's own pile of stink, starting
with Royalty, emigration, and very sophisticated pedophilia activities.

Yorkshire Mud's triggering to that topic of pedophilia finally put suspicion that he himself might be part of it.
And yes TigerLily (to lighter extend) and YorkshireMud (in very excessive form) are making fun of this sad tragic topic,
especially YorkshireMud by dishonestly changing Dr.MDMD's posts.

If YorkshirePud was descent honest intelligent person he would acknowledged that his country is infested with inbreeds pedophiles
and stopped mocking Dr.MDMD for bringing that to our attention.

So, Meister_000666 your attempt to protect Yorkshire Pud is another obvious manipulation of facts
that you are very well known here for being the orchestrator. I guess it goes with your musical training.
I wonder if you working as teacher did you brain washed your students with your point of views and not presented them with the true facts.

JesusJuice

Dr MD MD had better not be another Michael Kuczi account. I've been wondering.

NewStar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 18, 2017, 03:58:47 PM
I'm formally giving you the opportunity to retract the statements.
Yorkshire Pudophile, formally I'm giving you the opportunity to can kiss my ASS
You can even give my ass a juicy french kiss, formally of course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 18, 2017, 04:40:29 PM

No, but I like Mike. He's a funny old gadfly.  ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 18, 2017, 04:40:29 PM

Michael Kuczi would never do anything like that he is a Minister that plays with satanic Tarot cards

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 18, 2017, 04:38:01 PM
[attachment id=1 msg=1025390]

And off he goes again for his all expenses paid vacation.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324651-trump-makes-10th-golf-club-visit-over-8-weeks-as-president

Its only your money. Nothing to worry over as the cutbacks on education, EPA (clean air and water),  old people and even meals on wheels will go somewhere to pay for it. The Republucans will complain about it next week like they used to about Obama. Trump has spent more so far than Obama did in twelve months.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 04:42:28 PM
Yorkshire Pudophile, formally I'm giving you the opportunity to can kiss my ASS
You can even give my ass a juicy french kiss, formally of course.

You had your chance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 18, 2017, 04:46:23 PM
You had your chance.

Yeah, now go away or he'll cast another empty/veiled threat your way. I've received several myself.  :D

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2017, 04:48:04 PM
Yeah, now go away or he'll cast another empty/veiled threat your way. I've received several myself.  :D

He stole my boots while i was fucking his mother

--
Thomas Bartlett

Lt.Uhura

DOH! Americans invited by POTUS to share their own stories, and they did just that! The best way to fight against propaganda and fake news.

http://www.vocativ.com/411857/trumps-call-for-obamacare-horror-stories-backfires/

Dr. MD MD

I just saw Hillary on the news again. She said she can't stand watching the news anymore. That must be because it's not all fake news being controlled by her handlers now. That would be VERY off putting for fascist.  ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 18, 2017, 03:32:22 PM
Your attempt to steer others to CBS 's coverage of Comey's testimony is instructive.  I wouldn't watch MSM coverage of anything having to do with Trump because it's bound to include commentary by the usual gaggle of uniformly biased and hyper antagonistic leftist meatheads.  Watching Comey testify on C-SPAN is the only way to avoid their insulting attempts to inflict their views on the public in furtherance of their seditious agenda.  You are obviously a manipulative female who tries to promote that agenda through coy suggestion.  It is neither appealing nor effective.

You're ridiculous

NewStar

Listen little Mexican shrimp, I always take thing to the areas where cowards like yourself are scared to go.
I raise topics that are real but many are scared to touch them or don't have moral compass to do so.
I put mirrors in front of many of you, in front of your ugly souls and your ugly faces for you to see the other side of the coin,
to see the truth.

I'm not hiding from MV, he has his own brains you don't need to lick his ass to get him to focus on me.
I'm very obvious to spot. If I wanted to slide under the radar I would, but I prefer to speak my mind.

I do play rough, but I have set of morals and rules, I know whats sacred and not to be blasphemed against,
not like you or Yorkshire Pudophile or few others here.

Your bravery and insults will catch up with one day, and you will regret your attitudes and insults and you will connect that to me. 

Kidnostad3

I'm not worry or concerned about it. And I'm not hiding. But you are.
Your aggressive reactions towards any mentioning of pedophilia very strongly indicates that you have something to hide about it.
Your reactions and behaving are typical of pedophiles, there is no question about it.

Yorkshire Pud   
Because you are long time poster maybe MV gives you very special treatment but you are crossing into a very slippery territory.
not sure about it but some of your post are very murky and suggestive towards that conclusion.

You are taking this way too far NewStar.  What began as playful chiding and attempts at humor has deteriorated to a very ugly accusation that there is no basis for.  I have seen nothing posted by YP that could be interpreted as you suggest.  English is not your first language and maybe you are failing to understand what is is intended as sarcasm or irony.  I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here.  If you keep going with this kind of crap you are an asshole.

NewStar