• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Misty says on October 04, 2016, 09:28:02 PM
hey Brig...
I only hear the ones BJ puts up on the tube, so, I'm not up to date with his comments and the trimin's
The funny thing is he thinks he's "Edgggy".  Ahh ha ha! 
He has to ask ghost if he can say that?... wtf?... and No calls for a 'call in show' Ahh ha ha! 
Whatever... lets get a new pod thread.  Next year BJ will have all grey hair and even a stupider hair cut.  ;)

I was trying my best not to say anything, but I was paying attention to the "no phone calls" thing on Sat night as well.  There were no callers last week either,  maybe not even the week before that.  The thing is, I had noticed in one of the comments on his shitty comments section, somebody had asked when Wells was going to keep his promises he made to us in the early days like live call ins, and somebody from the site replied that they DID keep their promises, they have live calls on Sat night.  He still insists on calling his podcast an internet television program too lol's.

Misty says

For him to read the news to me for 10 bucks a month isn't worth the agitation.
good night Brig.  "The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup" Haa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2EPKKVrqI

Lilith

Quote from: Misty says on October 04, 2016, 09:55:04 PM
For him to read the news to me for 10 bucks a month isn't worth the agitation.
good night Brig.  "The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup" Haa

G'Night Misty.

Lilith

Trying to watch Wells now with my morning coffee.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on October 04, 2016, 09:37:14 PM
I was trying my best not to say anything, but I was paying attention to the "no phone calls" thing on Sat night as well.  There were no callers last week either,  maybe not even the week before that.  The thing is, I had noticed in one of the comments on his shitty comments section, somebody had asked when Wells was going to keep his promises he made to us in the early days like live call ins, and somebody from the site replied that they DID keep their promises, they have live calls on Sat night.  He still insists on calling his podcast an internet television program too lol's.

That whacky wascal Wells continues to wow with his wontonly widiculous self contradiction.  The classic is his telling one of the more uridite and credentialed of his recent guests that "he avoids conspiracy theories like the plague."  Can you believe it?  This from the most prolific purveyor of rumor, folk lore and superstition in this quadrant of the Galaxy. 

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 05, 2016, 05:49:42 AM
That whacky wascal Wells continues to wow with his wontonly widiculous self contradiction.  The classic is his telling one of the more uridite and credentialed of his recent guests that "he avoids conspiracy theories like the plague."  Can you believe it?  This from the most prolific purveyor of rumor, folk lore and superstition in this quadrant of the Galaxy.

Yeah, I went to paypal and cancelled my $10. renewal for Oct.  If somebody posts an episode that sounds like I simply must see it, then I will consider paying my $10. to watch it. 

Watching yesterdays episode with my coffee this morning, I feel compelled to say that someone should tell the first guest Andrew, that he has absolutely no sort of future whatsoever in anything involving public speaking IMO.  And I'm trying to be extremely kind here.

weedeater

Yay - the lurking loonies have shown up.  Thanks to Brig and Bomar (how is it Bomar that only your comments are approved on the Caravan to Mediocrity)  for holding the fort, and thanks Misty for showing up again.   2.5 free months to go and I haven't listened to one show for more than 5 minutes. 

Bomar

Quote from: weedeater on October 05, 2016, 07:49:19 AM

How is it Bomar, that only your comments are approved on the Caravan to Mediocrity

Weedie,...

Simple answer, "Odin Provides"...

I found a cute way (from 1997) to remember the Presidents...

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvy0wRLD5s8  ...

Also to remember the Nations of the World...

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pOFKmk7ytU  ...

Bomar

Lilith

After chatting with my neighbors, they convinced me of the necessity to leave comments under Wells episodes as frequently as possible. I took time to consider while bellgab was down, and signed up for a year.  I let Wells know that he and his Caravan family could look forward to reading posts from me for another year into the future, and that despite how it may seem at times, I know they would miss me if I was gone.

While bellgab was down, some of us bellgabbers were able to keep in touch at #bellgab on Twitter.  The forum will be going down again to migrate to another server probably, MV said probably in about a month, so you might want to consider setting up a Twitter so you can still converse with other bellgabbers the next time bellgab goes dark.  It's a poor substitute, but it did help a lot, and I sure do appreciate the bellgabbers who were there to make sure other bellgabbers like me, didn't get lonely.

Kidnostad3

My subscription to CTM is expiring pretty soon and, wouldn't you know it, I have actually been favorably impressed by some of the recent shows.  Last night's show which featured excellent interviews with David Stockman and Paul Craig Roberts is an example of the occasional high quality productions that keep me monitoring the schedule of guests on CTM and selectively tuning in.  No rants no proselytizing no fantastical conspiracy theories just adult level conversation.  Was impressed enough with Stockman to download his book. Damn,  "just  when I thought I was out, I get pulled back."

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 07, 2016, 03:38:52 PM
no fantastical conspiracy theories just adult level conversation.

What is your belief, as to how Christopher Columbus "discovered" The New World?

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 07, 2016, 04:14:20 PM

Lies, All Lies!

Kidnostad3

Bomar

Jackie,...

Chrissie was just another media whore...

He used a map, a 500 year old map, (Martellus Map), to travel to the Americas...

I found several possibilities...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 621 â€" David Wilcock

Friday October 7th 2016

In this edition we welcome David Wilcock aboard to discuss the Alliance, Scientific Proof of Ascension, the Secret Space Program, the Cabal, and the coming Black Outs and Mass Arrests.

Excellent interview, worth your time and bother...

Enjoy, replay several times, worth the effort...

Bomar

Misty says

Nice maps Bomar....
where did you find those? 

Isn't David too woo woo for BJ? 
He has a reputation ya know. :)
We'll see if he puts this one up on the tube.

Bomar

Quote from: Misty says on October 08, 2016, 10:30:46 AM

Nice maps Bomar....

Misty,...

It is called the computer...

Just type in, {"Columbus" + Maps used to find America}...

Then copy and paste...

I guess you need to be an "actual voter" to understand these complex functions...

Bomar

Lilith

Nice maps Bomar....

I enjoyed watching him Misty.  I get a different impression of guests when I can watch them talking in their environment.

Kidnostad3

Nice maps Bomar....

Yeah, I was on active duty in the Navy for 26 years and I had no idea that we had a massive intergalactic space fleet during the entire time.  I would have thought that I would have had some inkling of it but I guess not.

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 08, 2016, 06:29:45 PM

Yeah, I was on active duty in the Navy for 26 years and I had no idea that we had a massive intergalactic space fleet during the entire time.  I would have thought that I would have had some inkling of it but I guess not.

Maybe you just got in with the wrong crowd.  No worries Kid, you always have a home in this thread.

Misty says

QuoteMisty,...

It is called the computer...

Just type in, {"Columbus" + Maps used to find America}...

Then copy and paste...

I guess you need to be an "actual voter" to understand these complex functions...

Bomar

Ah HAAA ha ha...

Boom! got me there!  You are So smart Bomar,  not like Jeopardy smart, I mean like Scarrrry, Scarrrry Smart! 

Misty says

Lilith

'Mornin Misty.  I see Arc 18 is not up yet.  I thought I heard him tell Richard Groves he would get the episode he was on posted on youtube for the public as well,  I could be wrong.

Misty says

hey Brig,
I looked for the Saturday night guest list. didn't find one.  Also, the 'live' button never works for me on sat nights, so I just wait for the post.

ItsOver

Nice maps Bomar....

Dave Dancing for Jorch.  Oh, the shame.

http://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 09, 2016, 06:24:50 AM
Dave Dancing for Jorch.  Oh, the shame.

http://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A

Maybe next time Wells has him on, Wells could ask Dave to dance.  It would be fun to see Dave dancing for Wells also  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Misty says on October 09, 2016, 06:03:13 AM
hey Brig,
I looked for the Saturday night guest list. didn't find one.  Also, the 'live' button never works for me on sat nights, so I just wait for the post.

Here is Clydes Friday episode to listen to while we wait, if you haven't heard it yet.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/a2016-10-7

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2016, 06:30:59 AM
Maybe next time Wells has him on, Wells could ask Dave to dance.  It would be fun to see Dave dancing for Wells also  ;D
Good point, Brig.  Will Dave dance for Wells?  Will Dave dance for anyone?  Or has Dave sold his soul to Jorch and is completely committed to Jorch and Jorch only? 

"Dance, Dave, Dance but yeeewww must be truuueee to me only!  Fear the wrath of Jorch!"

Eh, Tommy.  Be a little more careful with the glue the next time you're pasting on Jorch's coonskin cap.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 09, 2016, 06:41:21 AM
Good point, Brig.  Will Dave dance for Wells?  Will Dave dance for anyone?  Or has Dave sold his soul to Jorch and is completely committed to Jorch and Jorch only? 

"Dance, Dave, Dance but yeeewww must be truuueee to me only!  Fear the wrath of Jorch!"

Eh, Tommy.  Be a little more careful with the glue the next time you're pasting on Jorch's coonskin cap.

I'll go leave a request in the episodes comment section for Dave to dance on his next appearance.  I can't promise it will get approved by "the moderator" tho.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2016, 06:44:49 AM
I'll go leave a request in the episodes comment section for Dave to dance on his next appearance.  I can't promise it will get approved by "the moderator" tho.
Ha!  We must find "thuh trooth!"