• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

theONE

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on October 14, 2016, 11:10:25 PM

Somewhere in my area.

So Hillry escaped from the cage ? or what ?

Lt.Uhura

Well, as predicted, here they come.  Ugly, hateful, middle-aged white males who'd planned domestic terrorism for Nov. 9th.  They've been busy sharing their vitriol and hate on social media with memes and pictures of their leader Trump, promising to take back "their" country by targeting Muslim immigrants, even babies.

While the nation is obsessed with Trump's sexual behavior, he continues--unchallenged--to feed and foster these dangerous animals with his relentless xenophobic rhetoric.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58014995e4b0162c043c1e90

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 14, 2016, 11:15:58 PM
Well, as predicted, here they come.  Ugly, hateful, middle-aged white males who'd planned domestic terrorism for Nov. 9th.  They've been busy sharing their vitriol and hate on social media with memes and pictures of their leader Trump, promising to take back "their" country by targeting Muslim immigrants, even babies.

While the nation is obsessed with Trump's sexual behavior, he continues--unchallenged--to feed and foster these dangerous animals with his relentless xenophobic rhetoric.

No real surprises. I wonder if the Trumpers will get all pissy when certain race groups are picked out for mass shootings and use Trump as their leader? Guilty by association?

Dr. MD MD

Ooooh! Huffpo! Highly credible! ::)  ;D

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 14, 2016, 11:21:07 PM
No real surprises. I wonder if the Trumpers will get all pissy when certain race groups are picked out for mass shootings and use Trump as their leader? Guilty by association?

I've heard that certain race groups that arrived from foreign lands are giving a real rough ride for you -the real Lord's of your land.
Any idea how you lads will protect your homeland from certain race groups ?
Any plans to get..pissy about it -or you are just going to roll over

{asking for a friend}

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2016, 11:22:19 PM
Ooooh! Huffpo! Highly credible! ::)  ;D

Try reading the article.  Don't shoot the messenger, this is not an opinion piece.  The men have been under surveillance for months.  Fortunately they've been arrested by the FBI. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on October 14, 2016, 11:31:37 PM
I've heard that certain race groups that arrived from foreign lands give a real rough ride for you -the real Lord's of your land.
Any idea how you lads will protect your homeland from certain race groups ?
Any plans to get..pissy about it -or you are just going to roll over

{asking for a friend}

Islamic terrorist groups don't care who they murder. They're indescriminate, and probably kill more Muslims than other religious groups. However, Trump has given tacit approval to pick out certain groups that are preventing America being great again. Because lets face it, when you have more toddlers shooting dead US citizens than Muslims, you pick out Muslims to be your scapegoat as being the loose cannons. Unless of course you're telling the nodding heads that all Mexicans are rapists....or that he knows this because he reads the internet, and he talks to himself because he has a good brain... We know this because he's a valid independent source.  :)

But don't let mere facts get in the way of political rhetoric. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 14, 2016, 11:32:13 PM
Try reading the article.  Don't shoot the messenger, this is not an opinion piece.  The men have been under surveillance for months.  Fortunately they've been arrested by the FBI.

The FBI? The same organization who are currently protecting a political candidate?! I wouldn't feel too safe about that just yet.  ;)

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 14, 2016, 11:40:52 PM
Islamic terrorist groups don't care who they murder. They're indescriminate, and probably kill more Muslims than other religious groups. However, Trump has given tacit approval to pick out certain groups that are preventing America being great again. Because lets face it, when you have more toddlers shooting dead US citizens than Muslims, you pick out Muslims to be your scapegoat as being the loose cannons. Unless of course you're telling the nodding heads that all Mexicans are rapists....or that he knows this because he reads the internet, and he talks to himself because he has a good brain... We know this because he's a valid independent source.  :)

But don't let mere facts get in the way of political rhetoric.

You know pud, you are over there in the not-so-mighty UK ANYMORE , and you think that you are cleaver enough
the way you slide out {like a pice of stale pudding into the waste basket} from addressing my question...
and I'm here in the steps of Mongolia -but I'm like my yaks- always attentive and I can spot the total colon rapture that you are having
knowing that the whole World is laughing at YOU as at UK = "The EMPIRE on which the sun never sets" for allowing yourselves to be raped
while you were sipping finest teas...with your properly stretched out pinky, in the Royal Ass.

JUST SO YOU KNOW that I might be a yak herder here in Mongolia {with English as my third language and grammar that sucks}
but let be known to youSir that I don't have blob of yorkshire pudding for a brain,
but your responses are as mushy as piece of pudding soaked in tea.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2016, 11:47:42 PM
The FBI? The same organization who are currently protecting a political candidate?! I wouldn't feel too safe about that just yet.  ;)

You shouldn't have much trouble finding a conspiracy to match your suspicions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 15, 2016, 12:17:23 AM
You shouldn't have much trouble finding a conspiracy to match your suspicions.

Glad you didn't say "theory" because you know (like we all do now) that we're dealing with actual conspiracies now. Granting immunity to everyone involved in an investigation is no way to investigate and that's exactly why it was done. To shut down the investigation in order to protect Hillary.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on October 15, 2016, 12:09:38 AM
You know pud, you are over there in the not-so-mighty UK ANYMORE , and you think that you are cleaver enough
the way you slide out {like a pice of stale pudding into the waste basket} from addressing my question...
and I'm here in the steps of Mongolia -but I'm like my yaks- always attentive and I can spot the total colon rapture that you are having
knowing that the whole World is laughing at YOU as at UK = "The EMPIRE on which the sun never sets" for allowing yourselves to be raped
while you were sipping finest teas...with your properly stretched out pinky, in the Royal Ass.

JUST SO YOU KNOW that I might be a yak herder here in Mongolia {with English as my third language and grammar that sucks}
but let be known to youSir that I don't have blob of yorkshire pudding for a brain,
but your responses are as mushy as piece of pudding soaked in tea.....

Eh? You need sleep, you're jittery.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 15, 2016, 12:32:35 AM
Eh? You need sleep, you're jittery.

No, I'm very fine - but your pompous British ass got rammed by one of my wild yaks and you are unable to comprehend how
yak shepherd from Mongolia dared to tell you the truth.
But perhaps what is happening to your land is a Hand of God visiting transgressions committed in the past and in the present age
by the delusional pompous tea drinkers.
Trump might be also able to help your land to gain freedom again from invaders that you Welcomed with hot tea and fresh biscuits....

It's called ... symbiotic delusion that you are suffering from.

Now, let's go back to MAGA -- Make America Great Again :)

WOTR

Quote from: theONE on October 15, 2016, 01:08:29 AM
Now, let's go back to MAGA -- Make America Great Again :)
There's really only one way to do that... :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2016, 01:58:43 AM
There's really only one way to do that... :P

Nah! Her and Soros want to turn us into a state of the UN. Try harder!  :D

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2016, 02:19:27 AM

WORT is not capable of seeing what is happening in Europe  -in UK-inGermany-inGreece- and other countries and how Hillry is planing
exactly the same solution for THE USA.
WORT, put emotions aside and look at reality...

Yorkshire pud

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/15/nigel-farage-backtracks-on-donald-trump-support-amid-groping-claims?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=194936&subid=11301906&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

Asked about the recent controversy over the “Trump tapes” about groping women, Farage told the programme that it had badly hurt the politician’s chance of becoming US president.

“I just saw this whole thing as sort of, an extreme form of alpha-male boasting … as the kind of boasting that some men do â€" it doesn’t mean that they actually do it,” said Farage.

While Farage has not explicitly endorsed Trump, he has appeared alongside him during the campaign and said he could never vote for the Democratic candidate, Hillary Clinton.

Pressed again about his alliance with Trump, Farage told Paxman: “Well look it’s not just that is it? I mean, there were the comments about Mexicans, equally there was the idea that you could have a total ban on anybody coming into America from one particular religion.

Boooo...nasty Nigel

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 15, 2016, 02:58:07 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/15/nigel-farage-backtracks-on-donald-trump-support-amid-groping-claims?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=194936&subid=11301906&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

Boooo...nasty Nigel

Then he's an even bigger wanker than you. Fucking Brits! Always caving and then saying, "Help us! Save us from what our royalty is doing to us!" Just have your revolution and get it over with already. ::)  :P

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2016, 03:22:17 AM
Then he's an even bigger wanker than you. Fucking Brits! Always caving and then saying, "Help us! Save us from what our royalty is doing to us!" Just have your revolution and get it over with already. ::)  :P

Too late for that, they are under shariah law now,... LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2016, 03:22:17 AM

Oh, I've been saying Farage is a tosser from the word go. Its only the ones who think (and I use that advisedly), he was some kind of second coming by being an advocate for Brexit that give him any worth. Of course Trumpy arse latched on and used Farage as an example of how America could be 'free' again. Sadly, Farage hasn't had time to tell how he abandoned the cause afterwards, especially now that the pound has tanked, inflation is due to rise, unemployment will rise, and immigration will not grind to a halt. Neither will the completely fabricated £350 million per day we don't give to the EU be spent on the NHS. Basically, Farage sold a lie; successfully, but a lie nonetheless. And Trump thinks he saved the UK! I'd say that both individuals are lousy judges of character.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on October 15, 2016, 03:30:34 AM
Too late for that, they are under shariah law now,... LOL

You're taking too much from the 'Donald J Trump book of telling lies'.  Stop it.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2016, 02:19:27 AM

Wow, it's like we're back to the open lines of the mid 1990's!

Art is primed for a comeback!

SciFiAuthor

So, why did you use terms like "ugly, hateful, middle-aged white males" and "dangerous animals"? I certainly don't agree with these guys and they need to be in jail, but your hateful liberal generalizations are getting increasingly interesting the closer we get to the election.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 15, 2016, 06:47:31 AM
So, why did you use terms like "ugly, hateful, middle-aged white males" and "dangerous animals"? I certainly don't agree with these guys and they need to be in jail, but your hateful liberal generalizations are getting increasingly interesting the closer we get to the election.

You didn't know it was okay for leftists to be racist and sexist?

Those glorious pigs in the mass media come through again.

But wait? I thought all the hacks on HillNasty were coming from Russia? How is this even possible? Is this yet another daily lie she's been caught in?

The FBI is hilarious, really nothing more than the Democrats' Cheka at this point.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2016, 08:44:24 AM
Those glorious pigs in the mass media come through again.

But wait? I thought all the hacks on HillNasty were coming from Russia? How is this even possible? Is this yet another daily lie she's been caught in?

They'll play them as sleeper Russian agents in their narrative, probably named Boris and Natasha.  ;)

Next they'll start rounding up anyone who has donated to Wikileaks and charge them with funding the enemy.  ::)

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2016, 02:22:54 PM
Generally I agree with you unless the spouse was complicit in whatever crime or bad acts. In Hillary's case it does go to a matter of temperament and decision making that she choose a sexual harasser, possible rapist, as a husband then stuck with him, and even doubled down, by sticking with him or defending him. And goes to character if she, as some of his victims allege, helped cover the incidents up or even threatened them. Also, she makes statements that "all rape victims should be believed" but often denied claims about Bill. But perfectly willing to believe any allegation against Trump decades later some of which that weren't investigate, litigated, or mentioned until now by some of his alleged victims. Having said that Trump is looking more and more like I thought he would- a rich Hollywood, reality tv type with his sexist talk and possible actions. Still better than Hillary if just for not wanting an escalated Cold War proxy wars or even a new WWIII and on the border/"refugee" issues.
Another person would say Hillary had family values, stood by her man, and believed in redemption.  It's just a matter of perspective.