• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

a is jump

I just realized my recording of last night's show never stopped, and I ended up with 17 hours and 54 minutes of LNM last night and into today.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: a is jump on July 03, 2018, 12:37:30 PM
I just realized my recording of last night's show never stopped, and I ended up with 17 hours and 54 minutes of LNM last night and into today.

Nice... save it until November 2,  2045 and replay it to celebrate the offical closing of the poll date. 

Heather and Bart could be working together/married by then?

Stranger stuff has happened..eh? 

https://youtu.be/pQzsCLUTHXU

Jackstar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 03, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
Nice... save it

Because you never know. Shrug. We can start calling you "Lil' NSA."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jackstar on July 03, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
Because you never know. Shrug. We can start calling you "Lil' NSA."

Kids,  take it to THE next level with Heather and Bart "together"  gifs

(Smiley winky eye onto something big here, scratching whiskered chin with index finger and thumb Face)

https://youtu.be/-jNIUKq6wk4

Pizzapunch

So now her listeners are supposed to tune in on the off chance she does a show? Smart business strategy. Her Facebook fan group is already talking about doing wellness checks on her. I have a feeling the melt down tonight if she's not on and no word. Also supposedly she hasn't been in contact with LNM

Jackstar

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 03, 2018, 02:23:04 PM
So now her listeners are supposed to tune in on the off chance she does a show? Smart business strategy.

It carried Bell for decades.

DynamoHum

So as mentioned further up the thread, LNM weren’t notified that there was going to be no show last night...was there dead air for a few minutes, or was there mention of it at all? I am guessing that Vara isn’t going to be very patient for very long, with her pulling subs in for doing sweet fuck all and his network running low on it’s begging total for the month again.

Juan

Kolchak

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2018, 03:20:10 PM
So as mentioned further up the thread, LNM weren’t notified that there was going to be no show last night...was there dead air for a few minutes, or was there mention of it at all? I am guessing that Vara isn’t going to be very patient for very long, with her pulling subs in for doing sweet fuck all and his network running low on it’s begging total for the month again.

It's breaking down (again).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXWYOF0UhCk

GravitySucks

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 03, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
if it's done and your 27 shows number is accurate that means the guy in Montana paid $22 per show

How much is that per minute?

Sean92008

I wonder if Heather has jotted down the suicide prevention hotline number.  If so, I hope she leaves it in her pocket and throws them in the wash.

Seriously, she's mental. Anybody enabling her (i.e. the sycophants, LNM) are morally guilty if they have morals.  If they don't have them, they (at least the financial supporters) are materially guilty. 

No empathy for her.  She burned that bridge the week of April 16, 2018.

Evil Keith and Mr. Winnie both come out of this (hey, George too) looking quite smart/good/classy and empathetic.

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 04:45:44 PM
I wonder if Heather has jotted down the suicide prevention hotline number.  If so, I hope she leaves it in her pocket and throws them in the wash.

Oh that's real classy!

QuoteSeriously, she's mental.

So what does obsessing over her like this make you?

QuoteAnybody enabling her (i.e. the sycophants, LNM) are morally guilty if they have morals.

Interesting that a doxxer like you would wax outraged over "morals"...

QuoteIf they don't have them, they (at least the financial supporters) are materially guilty.

Care to test that case in a court of law, 'counselor'?

QuoteNo empathy for her.  She burned that bridge the week of April 16, 2018.

Were you like...uh..standing on it at the time?

:o

Why are you so angry over her?

QuoteEvil Keith and Mr. Winnie both come out of this (hey, George too) looking quite smart/good/classy and empathetic.

You otoh come off like some common celebrity stalker type, not so good... :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

In general and for most I'd say it would be like if you order the most expensive steak on the menu (Art Bell) and got a tough, tasteless Swiss steak (Heather) instead.  ;)

Bluejay

Quote from: Jackstar on July 03, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

It carried Bell for decades.
Yes, and Bell was worth waiting for. 

yoursongs

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 04:55:35 PM
Oh that's real classy!

So what does obsessing over her like this make you?

Interesting that a doxxer like you would wax outraged over "morals"...

Care to test that case in a court of law, 'counselor'?

Were you like...uh..standing on it at the time?

:o

You otoh come off like some common celebrity stalker type, not so good... :(

I thought you had to be 18 to comment on this forum.  You come off like a high school freshman, little buddy.

Sean92008

Whether or not this quote is actually from the writer/philosopher Mark Twain is irrelevant...

Bluejay

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 05:15:49 PM
In general and for most I'd say it would be like if you order the most expensive steak on the menu (Art Bell) and got a tough, tasteless Swiss steak (Heather) instead.  ;)

Well dagnabit that was ART's call for us!

Let's not blame HLW for being picked as his "legacy"...

And, given Dave's ascension, what the fuck is there left to carry a grudge over?

LNM isn't a threat to anything bigger than low power FM .

::)

yoursongs

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 05:50:43 PM
Well dagnabit that was ART's call for us!

Let's not blame HLW for being picked as his "legacy"...

And, given Dave's ascension, what the fuck is there left to carry a grudge over?

LNM isn't a threat to anything bigger than low power FM .

::)

When did Art ever say that DisWade was his "legacy"?  She bought the cuckshed from him (that we know).  I've heard that she was renting the equipment, but don't know that for sure (maybe you do).  If Art has a positive legacy it's in those little kids of his, and not with somebody who ruins every show she is on lately (and for some time now).  Her trying to be his "legacy" is like a 17 year old girl trying to be the legacy of Gene Simmons.  It just doesnt work.

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on July 03, 2018, 05:59:53 PM
you're the turd in an otherwise perfect bowl of schadenfreude

Oh wah!

<sniffle>

etc... 8)