• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151105 - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, November 05, 2015, 10:59:49 PM

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:25:40 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

THIS ISN'T WHAT I SAW WHEN I DID MY PAST REGRESSION. But the warrior fits me as does executor of sacrifices.

Maybe im wrong but you did tell us before right, something about being alive in the 1920s and having an abortion lol?

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 05, 2015, 11:29:13 PM
or screw.
Was trying to keep it clean per Art's rules.  ;) Though frequent commercials during ballgames tell me this isn't true and you need outdoor bathtubes and little pills sometimes.

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 05, 2015, 11:27:24 PM
Art really needs to have Robert Lanza on again.

Yes I liked him, wonder what he has been up to since then, what of the investments for this company ,etc.

Quote from: norland2424 on November 05, 2015, 11:28:55 PM
Maybe im wrong but you did tell us before right, something about being alive in the 1920s and having an abortion lol?

Not an abortion. I was pregnant and with a man, I believe my husband, but the baby wasn't his. He didn't know it wasn't his.

=Schlyder=

funny how no one regresses a past life of being a caveman 80,000 years ago

FLLFlash

Quote from: norland2424 on November 05, 2015, 11:24:47 PM
It also doesn't help that she has deined you more then hoagland denies using hair products!

Denied more that three time before the cock crowed...

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:30:39 PM
Not an abortion. I was pregnant and with a man, I believe my husband, but the baby wasn't his. He didn't know it wasn't his.
You are so broken

norland2424

Close enough haha shay was your husband and barfly the father?

Barfly

Quote from: norland2424 on November 05, 2015, 11:32:31 PM
Im shootin blanks, got that done in my late 40's

It must be fun to always be typecast as the sourpuss crank/ bad guy.

Quote from: norland2424 on November 05, 2015, 11:32:31 PM

Shay and Barfly I like to think are soul mates and always end up together in whatever life. Destiny.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 05, 2015, 11:28:30 PM
Has anyone ever heard about future life progression? That is really interesting to me as well.

I'm a future life progressionist, one of the only out there really. In your next life, you're going to be complaining about everything to strangers on the internet as a means of coping with spending your last life complaining about guests Redacted books for Art Bell.

FLLFlash

Has anyone ever heard about future life progression? That is really interesting to me as well.

Potentially depressing undertaking.

Gumby, Dammit

I have heard of such things.
The case was a 90 year old woman. According to doctors, because of her advanced age she gave birth to a grown-up.

coaster

Fuller and more complete eliminations. They should just say "you'll poop more".

Art

I don't know how you feel about it, but you will be male in your next earthly incarnation. You will be born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 3965. Your profession will be that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.  You will be an ape-man and have a shiny red butt.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 05, 2015, 11:34:22 PM
I'm a future life progressionist, one of the only out there really. In your next life, you're going to be complaining about everything to strangers on the internet as a means of coping with spending your last life complaining about guests Redacted books for Art Bell.
I will hear of that.

FLLFlash

Always in motion, the future is...
That would be a Kewl subject though.