• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Merry X-Mas 2020, suckers! You’ll Get Nothing and Like it!!

Started by Dr. MD MD, December 22, 2020, 04:52:39 PM

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on December 23, 2020, 07:03:17 PM
Frosty the Snowman on mescaline is the vibe I'm going for here, yes. Look at you, thinking you figured something out.

I'll admit, it hasn't been that long since somebody tried, and you did it pretty quick, so go on and head on down to the armor and get Duke to hand you a bandolier.

Then take his scrote and bring back me whatever you find inside as a trophy. Don't worry, they got plenty more of him, and maybe one of these days one of his clones will be capable of apologizing... for anything.

Don't use any ammo you get. It'll have to be cleansed at this point. You don't even know what you started, now do you? God, I love this place.

Now, I'm leaving. Peace.

This is me responding to something for which, I have absolutely no clue, or how to, to respond to... While I'm sure most noticed, I'm not exactly the witty, cleverly endowed, tongue & cheek forum poster, guy thingy thing.

Cheers then ;)

Innerreach

Quote from: Stellar on December 23, 2020, 07:16:35 PM
Trump issues 26 new pardons, including ones for Stone, Manafort and Charles Kushner
Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump on Wednesday evening announced 26 new pardons, including ones for longtime ally Roger Stone, former ...
CNN
16 minutes ago
Trump Gives Clemency to More Allies, Including Manafort, Stone and Charles Kushner
President Trump doled out clemency to a new group of loyalists on Wednesday, wiping away convictions and sentences as he aggressively employed his power ...
The New York Times
43 minutes ago
Trump issues 26 more pardons, including Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Charles Kushner
WASHINGTON â€" President Donald Trump issued 26 pardons and three commutations to loyalists Wednesday evening, in the final weeks of his presidency.
CNBC
8 minutes ago
Trump issues new wave of pardons, commutations
Just before heading to his private club in Palm Beach for Christmas Wednesday, President Trump issued a new wave of 26 pardons and three commutations.
Fox News
23 minutes ago
Trump pardons Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Charles Kushner
President Trump granted full pardons to 26 more people on Wednesday night, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, longtime associate Roger ...
amp
Axios
52 minutes ago

Aww SHIT! This guy again!

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 23, 2020, 07:19:20 PM

Keep going, Mr. President! ;D

Ok I just realized I'm dealing with someone like who just does not give a shit endofstory

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on December 23, 2020, 07:55:20 PM
Ok I just realized I'm dealing with someone like who just does not give a shit endofstory

Perhaps, one day when you wake up from your delusions, if that ever happens, you’ll understand how wrong you are about that.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 23, 2020, 07:58:03 PM
Perhaps, one day when you wake up from your delusions, if that ever happens, you’ll understand how wrong you are about that.

When everything is exposed he'll have no choice, but to.

ItsOver

Quote from: Innerreach on December 23, 2020, 07:21:45 PM
This is me responding to something for which, I have absolutely no clue, or how to, to respond to... While I'm sure most noticed, I'm not exactly the witty, cleverly endowed, tongue & cheek forum poster, guy thingy thing.

Cheers then ;)

LOL.  BellGab’s “Just say no to meth.”

Innerreach

Quote from: Stellar on December 23, 2020, 08:00:32 PM
Wake up Sheeple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516bBrCgv-k

Now, just what exactly is so profound about this charlatans ramblings? I just love when wanna be gurus attempt to dissect God's creation while patting themselves on their backs and appointing themselves as provisional esoterica informers. There's this ancient text, called the bible and it does a hell of a lot more to inform you of all matters that actually matter, and as a matter of fact.

All of God's creation is bound to an irreversible and indefinite course of worship, praise, and the fulfilled longing of God's immediate presence of overflowing majesty.

Either way, if Trump's war is lost, all the flakey ideologies of Icke's, go with it.

Tootsie

Icke has been right for 30 years when others had no clue... geez..

Merry Christmas.  :o "(you'll get nothing and like it)" santa Klaus

Wake up   Sheeple

Innerreach

Quote from: Tootsie on December 23, 2020, 08:44:17 PM
Icke has been right for 30 years when others had no clue... geez..

Merry Christmas.  :o "(you'll get nothing and like it)" santa Klaus

He's a deceiving douche!

https://youtu.be/9pZg379sERo

Tootsie

LOL to you.. everything he said is coming true.. goodnight and Merry Xmas..from the United Nations, the 13 bloodlines and the lizard people..

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie on December 23, 2020, 08:53:18 PM
LOL to you.. everything he said is coming true.. goodnight and Merry Xmas..from the United Nations, the 13 bloodlines and the lizard people..

Happy Hanukkah Toots glad to see you and your family are well if you need any more "military aid" just let us know.

Innerreach

Quote from: Tootsie on December 23, 2020, 08:53:18 PMlizard people..

The reasonable among us actually understand the extraterrestrial phenomena. It too, will unfold as a deception.

Revelation 16: 13-16

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world to gather them for the battle of that great Day of God Almighty.
15 “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.”
16 And he gathered them together at a place called in the Hebrew tongue, Armageddon.

Icke's, unknowingly pruning the minds of the lost, because he's lost himself. All good though, keep drinking the kool-Aid. ???

Stellar

@Innerreach

Wow so your in bed with God, Jesus Juice & Trump get a reach around and I hope Putin does not piss all over you!

Innerreach

Quote from: Stellar on December 23, 2020, 09:04:58 PMWow so your in bed with God, Jesus Juice & Trump

Yes, yes I am. I reserve my worship for God and God alone, however. Nice Trump GIF ???

Innerreach

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2020, 08:10:26 PMLOL.  BellGab’s “Just say no to meth.”

Say what you will about Jacko, he certainly has his clever moments.

Stellar

Quote from: Innerreach on December 23, 2020, 09:06:12 PM
Yes, yes I am.

So Innerreach you admit Trump sodomizes your mind daily.  You know God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah so you and Trump are now destroyed!

Innerreach

Quote from: Stellar on December 23, 2020, 09:17:23 PMSo Innerreach

I'm sorry, you must be under the impression that I'm tantalized by your remarks and that I desire to reciprocate with you further on this matter.

Yawn.

Stellar

Quote from: Innerreach on December 23, 2020, 09:24:40 PM
I'm sorry, you must be under the impression that I'm tantalized by your remarks and that I desire to reciprocate with you further on this matter.

Yawn.

@Innerreach
All in good fun lol pal

ItsOver

WOTR

Quote from: Innerreach on December 23, 2020, 04:49:43 PM
Okay, am I the only one that reads Jackstar's posts aloud with an accent? If you haven't, you should start and I'm almost certain he intends us to. :P

This is the voice I speak with.

https://youtu.be/XeFxdkaFzRA

"It's a German fairy tale!" THAT was funny.  ;D

analog kid

QuoteYou’ll Get Nothing and Like it!!

Just watched this movie. It's on topic and pretty fucking funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWfPGIMDhNw