A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Erdős Haderach on February 06, 2015, 10:05:32 AM
Bring it! Bring it on! For an encore we can discuss who killed Kennedy!

Isn't she on those Fox News talking hens shows nowadays?

[attachimg=1]
John B. Wells' target audience.

I think I figured out why John B. Wells is so stupid. He is from Fort Worth after all, and they are big on corporal punishment in Texas. I think when he was younger he must have been hit one too many times in the head with a belt buckle. Whatever small amount of grey matter which John had in his noggin was irreparably damaged by the beatings to the head. Poor guy.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 06, 2015, 12:18:35 PM
     Isn't she on those Fox News talking hens shows nowadays?

Well played, sir.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 06, 2015, 02:22:40 PM
Well played, sir.

Sadly, I don't think Eros Bandersnatch will get the reference.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 06, 2015, 08:11:26 AM
Exploiting the deaths of 20 children at Sandy Hook to build an audience of clueless rejects is beyond abhorrent.  Tell me, John B. Wells, are you going to tell the parents the deaths of their children were a hoax?  You and Alex Jones are the most vile, useless blobs of protoplasm on Earth.  Everywhere you and Jones go you leave an overpowering stench.

Good luck with your Caravan to Nowhere - because that's where it's going.

^^^This

Can we have each others children? RGWG is past caring now, he won't mind.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Erdős Haderach on February 06, 2015, 10:05:32 AM
I heard Brian Williams was shot down in Newtown.

Bring it! Bring it on! For an encore we can discuss who killed Kennedy!

Because I have a real job I restrict my drinking to an agreeable bottle of red over the weekend-I sleep in at 5am too, what's your poison? Other than bile and bollox?

Who

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 06, 2015, 02:06:54 PM
I think I figured out why John B. Wells is so stupid. He is from Fort Worth after all, and they are big on corporal punishment in Texas. I think when he was younger he must have been hit one too many times in the head with a belt buckle. Whatever small amount of grey matter which John had in his noggin was irreparably damaged by the beatings to the head. Poor guy.

Some of the home videos shot by John B. Wells' parents have become public.  Here we see John B. Wells at the age of 10 watching a paint mixer at Walmart.  Tragically, his dad and sister waked away to look at some lawn furniture leaving John B. unsupervised.  John B. removed the paint can, clamped his head in the paint mixer and turned it on.  His brain was completely scrambled.

Modern Family S02E20 - Luke and Phil shake heads with paint can

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 06, 2015, 02:39:07 PM

^^^This

Can we have each others children? RGWG is past caring now, he won't mind.

I keep telling you, it's not that I don't care; I just don't have the hips for childbearing, you callous git. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 06, 2015, 02:57:48 PM
I keep telling you, it's not that I don't care; I just don't have the hips for childbearing, you callous git.

You used to, what happened?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 06, 2015, 02:57:48 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 06, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

You used to, what happened?

Oh, don't you two start that again.

Who

Climatologists agree methane is a more potent greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide.  It has been determined that the vast majority of methane escaping into the earth's atmosphere originates with Alex Jones and John B. Wells.  Jones and Wells are among the simplest life forms on Earth, having only two moving parts - their mouths and their rectums - which are interchangeable.  Here we see the two geniuses discussing their theory that the Sandy Hook massacre was a "hoax" perpetrated by the government.

Eddie Coyle

John B Wells went to Texas Christian.

Ain't no hoax bigger than Christ-Insanity, Sloop B.

Who

CTM Program members aboard the Caravan to Nowhere.  The Commander is driving them to an undisclosed location for a picnic lunch away from the prying eyes of the government and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.  Each member brought his or her own boxed lunch.  The Commander supplied the Kool Aid.

Quote from: Erdős Haderach on February 06, 2015, 06:47:58 PM

Jeff Bauman: An Interview with Brian Williams

fap fap gap

Ah, so everything Brian Williams has ever reported on is now a false flag, or only the things that fit your paradigm?  Brilliant investigative journalism there.  Right up there with the stoner's club of my old high school.

Catsmile

WTH, stirred up this thread?!
Did Short Bus listening to the false flag operation known as, Short Bus to Midday learn how to internet?
YO!↓

Who

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 06, 2015, 07:19:47 PM
Ah, so everything Brian Williams has ever reported on is now a false flag, or only the things that fit your paradigm?  Brilliant investigative journalism there.  Right up there with the stoner's club of my old high school.

Bizarre, isn't it?  Brian Williams lied about being in a helicopter hit by enemy fire, therefore the Sandy Hook massacre, the Boston Marathon bombings and God knows what else are all hoaxes and false flag operations.  I guess it all makes sense to someone whose synapses are randomly misfiring, like the passengers on the Caravan to Nowhere.

bateman

Who

The Caravan to Nowhere is Open for Business
Stop by for a proper cup of Kool Aid!

Dateline

That's the Caravan to Midnight uhhhh I mean Caravan Nowhere Troupe ready to journey. 

Image getting into the clunker that you didn't trade in when you could for cash for Clunkers.  Cranking the radio up and listening to the velvet pipes of John B. Wells. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 06, 2015, 07:43:22 PM
Bizarre, isn't it?  Brian Williams lied about being in a helicopter hit by enemy fire, therefore the Sandy Hook massacre, the Boston Marathon bombings and God knows what else are all hoaxes and false flag operations.  I guess it all makes sense to someone whose synapses are randomly misfiring, like the passengers on the Caravan to Nowhere.

It must mean that all wars and tragic incidents through history will need to be thouroughly revisted. Take WW2; There must be reports from the time that were less than accurate (circa, several 1000). WW2 was a lie. Nothing to see.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2015, 01:08:27 AM
It must mean that all wars and tragic incidents through history will need to be thouroughly revisted. Take WW2; There must be reports from the time that were less than accurate (circa, several 1000). WW2 was a lie. Nothing to see.
To take a Devil's Advocate, or at least a university-professor type perspective, WWII certainly needs to be examined and reexamined. Why should any historical event, especially one so destructive, be "exempted" from scholarly research? Of course some of such will be bunk (that holocaust denier guy) but simply not examining would allow things like Katyn Forest (for one, but a big one, example) being taught and remembered as done by the totally wrong party! As a bonafide leftist I cannot believe that you don't appreciate historical revisionism or, at least, rethinking or examining historical events! Normally you lot like to revisit and reassess history to show how the "progress of the masses" has been thwarted and conspiracies of the elite mercantile/capitalist/royal classes have manipulated, exploited, etc. But now no more questioning of history?

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2015, 09:03:46 PM
To take a Devil's Advocate, or at least a university-professor type perspective, WWII certainly needs to be examined and reexamined. Why should any historical event, especially one so destructive, be "exempted" from scholarly research? Of course some of such will be bunk (that holocaust denier guy) but simply not examining would allow things like Katyn Forest (for one, but a big one, example) being taught and remembered as done by the totally wrong party! As a bonafide leftist I cannot believe that you don't appreciate historical revisionism or, at least, rethinking or examining historical events! Normally you lot like to revisit and reassess history to show how the "progress of the masses" has been thwarted and conspiracies of the elite mercantile/capitalist/royal classes have manipulated, exploited, etc. But now no more questioning of history?

Sure, but history should be examined based on solid evidence and not based on a vague distrust of government, or of a news personality, or some annonymous commenter on the internet who thinks something looks like a green screen.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 07, 2015, 10:08:05 PM
Sure, but history should be examined based on solid evidence and not based on a vague distrust of government, or of a news personality, or some annonymous commenter on the internet who thinks something looks like a green screen.
True, to a point. Frankly, I would think it behooves us all to have much more than a "vague distrust" of government or even news personalities- Brian Williams withstanding of course. Because certainly government or politicians would never, ever lie!  :o Or even of history which should be constantly reexamined, analyzed, and researched. There will be nut-jobs (Sandy Hook, No holocaust, etc) but, likewise, many "accepted" events might be, after some time as new things come to light, not to be as the storybook say. Even direct eye-witnesses are notoriously inaccurate (simply by the fact of perception, physical forces, problems of recall, suggestion, etc) and so are historians (and more so reporters) who inherent have biases or motivations- the better ones recognize this and try to account. Others, not so much, and there is outright lying or misdirection. There are perspectives gained through time and as new archives released. And, saying that, also a problem of "new" perspectives, and thinking, being applied to the thinking (and therefore actions) of people in the past who had, often, a different mindset and environment. But all history should be examined, with understanding that modern, or current, attitudes also can't be applied to the people of the past-- not to excuse them of "bad things" but also to recognize that we might be doing "bad things" that future people also will be astonished and ashamed by; and might have done similar things in those past people's time. But we should never just "accept the narrative" that the government, or even historians, say it is. The fact they, especially politicians and reporters, these days call it a "narrative" (that is a STORY) is especially enlightening to their mindset.
Therein ends the rant. Now shall we turn to chapter X...verse Y....where it was said... ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2015, 09:03:46 PM

Other than you pigeon holing (Cos it's convenient) me as a bonafide leftist and part of 'your lot; I agree. But Revisiting it and examining aspects of accepted 'truth', ( bearing in mind those who were involved directly in any particular skirmish are dying or they simply don't/can't remember), isn't the same as saying WW2 didn't happen. Wells says the Sandy Hook massacre didn't happen...I can't believe I'm giving him the dignity of acknowledging his opinion is worthwhile addressing.

ShayP

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 06, 2015, 08:11:26 AM
Exploiting the deaths of 20 children at Sandy Hook to build an audience of clueless rejects is beyond abhorrent.  Tell me, John B. Wells, are you going to tell the parents the deaths of their children were a hoax?  You and Alex Jones are the most vile, useless blobs of protoplasm on Earth.  Everywhere you and Jones go you leave an overpowering stench.

Good luck with your Caravan to Nowhere - because that's where it's going.

I gave the Caravan a shot because I did like JBW overall when he was on C2C.  Yes, he had his bad times on C2C, and you could see a trend forming that wasn't conducive to the overall format of the program.  Regardless....The Sandy Hook tragedy was a main topic on the Caravan.  Not to wax dramatic but I have never been so insulted (in that forum), nor have I encountered such blatant stupidity in my entire life.  I still can't comprehend it whatsoever.  It is truly sad that people can be so passionate about being wrong.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2015, 05:49:19 AM
...I can't believe I'm giving him the dignity of acknowledging his opinion is worthwhile addressing.
;D ;D

yeah, but you know what you are getting with JBW, C2C, and, heck, even Art Bell (recall he had Dr.William Pierce on (!!)  and several shows about the OKC bombing right after it happened. That killed kids also and was right after the event- actually investigations etc were on-going when Art had shows about it.) Why 911 "truth", OKC theories, TWA 800, the Titanic, Jim Jones Cult murder-suicides, Pearl Harbor, Boston Bombing, or the various Iraq wars etc are "ok" to have conspiracy guests with wacko theories but Sandy Hook is off limits? Sorry, children also died in those other events and are constant subjects on C2C etc (for good or ill, I guess.)

Having said that the personal and online harassment of parents, police, officials who responded or, worse, who had children killed at Sandy Hook is beyond the pale and awful. It is one thing to listen to a wacko theory but quite another to harass actual victims or responders.

Who

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2015, 05:15:51 PM
. . . but Sandy Hook is off limits?

YES!

If you can stand  it, watch John B. Wells' Sandy Hook A-Z video on his website.  It's utter nonsense.  John and his guest would have you believe the feds, the local police and the parents were all in on this alleged conspiracy.   It's beyond insane.  Twenty children were shot at point-blank range in their classrooms.  They watched their classmates shot knowing they were next.   I can't even begin to imagine the terror they felt.  Or the grief their parents went through - and are still going through.  And then the talk-show "truthers" show up to exploit this hideous, hellish, mind-numbing tragedy.  I have nothing but contempt for these shameless low-lifes.

If you watch JBW's video, you'll see JB and his guest laughing and guffawing at the public for believing the official account. JBW and his guest had a lot of laughs.  No one else is laughing. 

It's sick.