• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

CornyCrow

Quote from: ItsOver on February 08, 2017, 11:21:08 AM
Yeah, the first guess was kissing Jorch's butt so much at one point I could hear the slobbering.  Saying we need more folks like Jorch and praising Jorch's credibility.  "You're as credible as Dorothy Kilgallen!," the guest proclaimed.   :P  So much for the credibility of that guest's JFK conspiracy tales.
Yes, he was, but I could tell that he was being disingenuous in his praise and Noory fell for it.  He eats that stuff up.  The guest often did not allow Noory's questions to sidetrack the points that he wanted to get across, and because he did not want to get on Noory's bad side by doing that, he complimented the fool. 

I think this guest knew how to handle Noory and it was an interesting segment. The least interesting segments are those in which the guest does not stay on HIS message, but answers all of Noory's questions. 

George Noory at 18? Is this the same George Noory who claimed he was some standout athlete in school? (that would be Harvey S. Lowery High School) The one who claimed -- claimed -- one night last year on his "Open Lines" to have been a standout baseball player that "almost" got a full collegiate-athletic scholarship? And was "sooooooo good," in his own words, that he even sought a tryout for the Major-League Detriot Tigers?

Odd how there is no press from that time about his supposed athletic prowess. In fact, correct us if we are wrong, no evidence George Noory ever played any organized school sport at all. I recall him saying something to the effect that his high school "gave out two athletic scholarships in his class" -- and he, of course, came in third. So close, huh?

But I cannot figure that out. I admit I may be wrong, but I think it's the colleges that recruit high-school athletes and make such offers. But odd how Noory may not understand that and thinks the high schools may "assign athletes" to college teams -- even though he was "sooooooo good" -- as we writes with all those "o"-s thrown in for emphasis, that it appears not a single word of press about his prowess in school sports or any listing appears to exist.

I can only hope George Noory can correct this by posting such "accomplishments" for all of us to double check. Remember, he claimed on air to be taught baseball by his mother and that is something in itself. "Your mother?," his producer responded with a hint of disbelief. Wonder why? Who learns baseball from their mother? At least, learns well enough to be perhaps major-league material?

Yes, Noory: You were "sooooooo good" as to not apparently get a single line of press in your high-school newspaper ("The Lowery Light"), the high-school yearbook ("The Futorian") or any major weeklies in the Dearborn, Michigan area that covered high-school sports?

Dateline

Don't forget the stalking protection order that was filed against him.

Morgus

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 08, 2017, 03:25:20 AM
Did Jorch just dump the bros. Dimond? Holee Sheeit.  >:(

Fine, let's just talk about dead babies Greg.

Goddam but George Noory Sucks. :frowny face:
Yep, Noory didn't like when they kept using the word "whore" and calling the pope the anti-christ...  8)

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 08, 2017, 12:33:10 PM
George Noory at 18? Is this the same George Noory who claimed he was some standout athlete in school? (that would be Harvey S. Lowery High School) The one who claimed -- claimed -- one night last year on his "Open Lines" to have been a standout baseball player that "almost" got a full collegiate-athletic scholarship? And was "sooooooo good," in his own words, that he even sought a tryout for the Major-League Detriot Tigers?

Odd how there is no press from that time about his supposed athletic prowess. In fact, correct us if we are wrong, no evidence George Noory ever played any organized school sport at all. I recall him saying something to the effect that his high school "gave out two athletic scholarships in his class" -- and he, of course, came in third. So close, huh?

But I cannot figure that out. I admit I may be wrong, but I think it's the colleges that recruit high-school athletes and make such offers. But odd how Noory may not understand that and thinks the high schools may "assign athletes" to college teams -- even though he was "sooooooo good" -- as we writes with all those "o"-s thrown in for emphasis, that it appears not a single word of press about his prowess in school sports or any listing appears to exist.

I can only hope George Noory can correct this by posting such "accomplishments" for all of us to double check. Remember, he claimed on air to be taught baseball by his mother and that is something in itself. "Your mother?," his producer responded with a hint of disbelief. Wonder why? Who learns baseball from their mother? At least, learns well enough to be perhaps major-league material?

Yes, Noory: You were "sooooooo good" as to not apparently get a single line of press in your high-school newspaper ("The Lowery Light"), the high-school yearbook ("The Futorian") or any major weeklies in the Dearborn, Michigan area that covered high-school sports?

A few years ago he said he was going to develop a knuckleball and try out for the St Louis Cardinals.

Falkie really blew that interview.  The possibilities were endless.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Morgus on February 08, 2017, 06:17:31 PM
Yep, Noory didn't like when they kept using the word "whore" and calling the pope the anti-christ...  8)

Jorch only allows ONE whore on his shows...beet juice anyone?  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 08, 2017, 07:22:56 PM

A few years ago he said he was going to develop a knuckleball and try out for the St Louis Cardinals.

Falkie really blew that interview.  The possibilities were endless.
Jorch and son.  Too bad his poor son's mother or grandma wasn't available to play ball.

Jorch looks like a lame Super Mario.

Quote from: loveslibraries on August 31, 2016, 03:23:39 AM
Actually one time about 7 months ago, he did try to correct himself a bit after the fact, and he proceeded to butcher the same word over and over again.  He said he knew he could pronounce it for sure, and fell on his face like 6 times in a variety of errors.  He never did pronounce it right.  I wish I knew the date so you could hear it.  One time like that, I couldn't stop laughing for a long time. Best belly massage ever!  I almost felt sorry for him, though. Maybe doesn't correct himself because he CAN'T!  Maybe Tommy should interpret for us!
And it was especially savory because after a commercial break he declare that he had misspoken and would pronounce the word correctly.  Which, after many tries, did not occur.  God keeps him humble!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 08, 2017, 11:15:07 PM
Jorch and son.  Too bad his poor son's mother or grandma wasn't available to play ball.

Jorch looks like a lame Super Mario.

Norry. Ready to bunt, no matter the circumstance- especially if guests's subjects  confusing or guests, or callers, mention uncomfortable subjects like 'heavy petting.'
Q: (out of left field) "I never got the big bang"
A:(sigh, or pause by guest thinking "where did this question come from?") "a good question, you see, imagine ...."
Norry: "Ok we are going to break. Fascinating. Carnivora, beets, and buy gold can you get me  a recording, Tommie, of beans, Bibles, n bullets by Corny? I call him Corny"

albrecht

Quote from: loveslibraries on February 08, 2017, 11:36:44 PM
And it was especially savory because after a commercial break he declare that he had misspoken and would pronounce the word correctly.  Which, after many tries, did not occur.  God keeps him humble!
Date of show or guest or recorded it, anyone? Would be fun to hear. What was word? "Powerful," perhaps?

Great to hear LaChance on the show.  He is always a good guest.

How many times has John Zaffis been on Jorch's show and he asks LaChance if Zaffis is related to Ed Warren.  ::)

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2017, 11:51:36 PM
Date of show or guest or recorded it, anyone? Would be fun to hear. What was word? "Powerful," perhaps?
Actually the word was something about as difficult as catechism (like when he mixes up cataclysm)... I wish I could remember.  On the bright side, it will undoubtedly happen again!

Membrane?

All you contrary oul basterds that hate Noory...  Yiz all missed the Jimmy Church/Noory Love-in on Fade to Black.
Quick, off ye all go and have a listen, then get back here with you're raving rants and indignations.
Points will not be awarded, nor any fucks given, for all/any opinions or views that may be spewed forth onto this forum.
Happy posting, You Bitter Cunts.

Dateline

Bad day?  No job?  No friends?  Those are the questions that Norry would ask the above poster.

Membrane?

Dateline in the lead.. Altough it's avoiding the task..
Who's up next..?

CornyCrow

Noory will interrupt a guest while the guest is saying something interesting.  He will usually ask a superficial question and a guest who is not used to Noory's bs will just go wherever Noory wants to take him. 

There is a balance that has to be met and Noory has not figured out what that is.  Noory does not get the best out of each guest because he does not follow where the conversation is leading.  He is often a distraction.  A good guest with Noory must, beforehand, have an agenda and when Noory interrupts, keep steering the conversation back to where you want it to go.  Flatter the host, if you have to, just to keep him happy.   

Quote from: Membrane? on February 09, 2017, 05:06:52 PM
All you contrary oul basterds that hate Noory...  Yiz all missed the Jimmy Church/Noory Love-in on Fade to Black.
Quick, off ye all go and have a listen, then get back here with you're raving rants and indignations.
Points will not be awarded, nor any fucks given, for all/any opinions or views that may be spewed forth onto this forum.
Swedish Bitters! 👯

Quote from: Dateline on February 08, 2017, 02:39:28 PM
Don't forget the stalking protection order that was filed against him.
What state?

Ciardelo

Jimmie who?

i don't hate anyone. that being said, i hope george doesn't sidetrack tonight's first guest with interruption...sounds like it could be an interesting segment

zeebo

Ya know, there were like three obvious mangled words I could've listed here tonite.  But, I just don't have it in me to care.  Also that second martini knocked them out of my brain.

Juan Cena

So the ancient aliens taught the Pre-Colmbian peoples how smoke pot

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 10, 2017, 12:27:31 AM
So the ancient aliens taught the Pre-Colmbian peoples how smoke pot

Just admit it. They wouldn't have though of it themselves. They were making rope out of it.  ::)

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 10, 2017, 12:29:54 AM
Just admit it. They wouldn't have though of it themselves. They were making rope out of it.  ::)

Yep they got confused.  Every time they climbed a tree with that rope they started giggling.  The aliens explained it all to them.

PrairieGhost

Is it me or does the guy on C2C right now sound exactly like....