• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on July 28, 2014, 12:13:15 PM
Yeah and a few of those writers are paid way too much.

If you can get unfunny, schoolboy humoured material for less money than you don't pay us, you're welcome to try. We don't have to stand for such insults, we can sit down.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 12:20:10 PM
If you can get unfunny, schoolboy humoured material for less money than you don't pay us, you're welcome to try. We don't have to stand for such insults, we can sit down.

I sincerely apologize to you sir. I didn't mean to include you in my prior comment. You are definitely worth the money we pay you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on July 28, 2014, 12:30:10 PM
I sincerely apologize to you sir. I didn't mean to include you in my prior comment. You are definitely worth the money we pay you.

I'm tired of having to change $Aus though..Jaz knows they're not legal tender in the UK. In a year I might have enough to change into £10.

zeebo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 10:39:18 AM
... Memo to Gabcast crew: World tour.

TaintCo presents: Butthurt Abroad.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 28, 2014, 11:24:10 AM
   So I understand the new gabcast plans its "content" so far in advance, that you can't even book an appearance 6 months out

For some strange reason, they don't book boring narcissistic retards on their show.  If you want some air time, you'll have to call in for that.  It didn't work out very well for Falkie, but I'm sure you are smarter than him, and probably even have a real cell phone and everything.

Mondays at 8pm

b_dubb

Fidget has been the unfortunate victim of an industrial accident.  While sweeping up in a lab where scientists were trying to develop a working perpetual motion machine he fell into a vat of irradiated bull rectums.  And that's why he's a perpetual asshole. 

He can't help it.  Look away good people.  Look away.

MV/Liberace!

Mr. Fidget's infamous GabCast appearance was months ago, so I'm not sure I understand what the source of this new focus on the matter is... and since I'm employed and having regular sex, I won't be taking the time to back up and find out.  Did he make another appearance?  What is the genesis of this most recent shite storm?

As you were.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on July 28, 2014, 04:38:54 PM
Mr. Fidget's infamous GabCast appearance was months ago, so I'm not sure I understand what the source of this new focus on the matter is... and since I'm employed and having regular sex, I won't be taking the time to back up and find out.  Did he make another appearance?  What is the genesis of this most recent shite storm?

As you were.

The dude has held a grudge with Art Bell for 17 years. It would be disrespectful if he didn't hold a grudge with the GabCast until next Tuesday.

Mr. Fidget

As you were.
The genesis, simply put, is that someone joked and compared me with a crazy lady on FTB, about how crazy she was... like me... purportedly. So I defended myself there for a moment, and then came here since this is the place that the joke originated from.
   I called the gabcast'rs out as hypocrites, and I've been defending myself ever since. With a little bit of help elucidating the hypocrisy, unrequested (not unappreciated) help, I might add.

There you have it.

mf
ps

<edit> strikeout.... paper boy +1

onan

As you were.

The explanation isn't worth the time to type it out. Suffice it to say, it is a mild wtf moment.

By the way, and for real:  is there no Gabcast tonight?  Is the next on August 4th? Much misinfo has been sewn here the last seventy-two psychotic hours.

Khameleon808

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 28, 2014, 05:05:32 PM
By the way, and for real:  is there no Gabcast tonight?  Is the next on August 4th? Much misinfo has been sewn here the last seventy-two psychotic hours.

Aug 4th is what I keep hearing. The summary highlight should be popcorn inducing. Participation certainly was

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 28, 2014, 04:51:05 PM
   The genesis, simply put, is that someone joked and compared me with a crazy lady on FTB...

That was a joke?

onan

Nope, not tonight (to quote my wife). Next Monday unless it falls on a Tuesday.

Damnit!  I am tired of not getting what I paid for!  Er, um, not getting what I didn't pay for. 

Seriously, rest and recharge gents and Illlegitimi non carborundum.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 28, 2014, 04:51:05 PM
   I called the gabcast'rs out as hypocrites, and I've been defending myself ever since.

Whoa...someone was WRONG on the Internet?

Dude, screw posting on this site.  You need to contact the DOJ about something of this magnitude.  Don't waste another minute!

eddie dean

The GabCast returns live next Monday August 4th @ 8pm et.
In an effort to calm emotions, we will no longer discuss controversial subjects like Bono or the homeless.
Next week we will be discussing contemporary US politics and religion. ;)

May I suggest a rousing panel discussion on proposed changes to Nebraska's school lunch program?  Perhaps a tete-a-fete with the irrepressible Ben Stein on the topic of effective fungal creams?

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on July 28, 2014, 05:19:32 PM
In an effort to calm emotions, we will no longer discuss controversial subjects like Bono or the homeless.

So a roundtable with special (and I mean special) guests Falkie, Casio, Fidget and Jackstar is out of the question?

How about a Secret Door show?

coaster

A new gabcast on my birthday. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on July 28, 2014, 05:43:13 PM
A new gabcast on my birthday. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

There will of course be cake made entirely of fidgets.

That's what fidgets are used for right?

Khameleon808

Quote from: jazmunda on July 28, 2014, 05:38:52 PM
So a roundtable with special (and I mean special) guests Falkie, Casio, Fidget and Jackstar is out of the question?

This is all too much!!!

heater

would this be a bad time to mention I've got a fidget on its way to me.  I'll post photos as soon as I get it!

Catsmile

How about throwing all of them in a cage.
4 go in 1 comes out!

eddie dean

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 28, 2014, 05:24:27 PM
May I suggest a rousing panel discussion on proposed changes to Nebraska's school lunch program?  Perhaps a tete-a-fete with the irrepressible Ben Stein on the topic of effective fungal creams?

Sorry, we can't do that, it's too controversial. :)

eddie dean

Quote from: coaster on July 28, 2014, 05:43:13 PM

Cool! Jazmunda will bake a Fosters cake.

What is the genesis of this most recent shite storm?

I just have to pause in my busy day and acknowledge the elegance of that phrase. We don't use shite storm around here nearly enough, although I'm growing fond of barrage of butthurt myself.

You can borrow Jorch's. It comes preloaded with guests.

The moral of the above is to never post pictures of yourself on the toilet online no matter how drunk or drugged up you are. Look what's happened to poor Len and all because of one unguarded moment. 

b_dubb

And there goes my lunch. And dinner.

Mr. Fidget

How about a Secret Trap Door show?
Fixed.
mf
ps. That's just gabcast business as usual.