• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Russia Thread

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, August 01, 2016, 02:49:39 PM

theONE

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 18, 2016, 11:15:40 AM
Patton knew history very well. In fact, no other man knew Bonaparte like he did.

So he knew that he was delusional about taking Russia down, right?

theONE

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 18, 2016, 09:12:26 AM
My friend, allow me to educate you on Russians. They are a despicable people. Liars, cheats, and gypsies. As a people, they are essentially void of a moral compass. No understanding of what`s decent in the world. They have ALWAYS been this way and will be always. General Patton was correct. We should have moved on Stalin and Russia when we had the forces in place to do so.

Patton said he could have conquered Russia with the second Army alone and I believe him. Truman was a pussy. Too bad. we wouldnt be having this conversation.

P.S. Sir, I have been called and accused of many things in my long life, but "liberal" certainly is not one of them.

YES, America with it's snout in so many countries affairs all over the World is the ideal example of morality - honesty - and fair dealings.
Right ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: theONE on October 18, 2016, 11:18:43 AM

We kept spare keys to all the planes and equipment we sent over during the war.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 18, 2016, 11:24:38 AM

:). not so sure what do you mean ../have an idea/
Besides technology - what important in WAR is the fighting spirit of your soldiers.
At that time America had advantage in hardware,yes it did - but today is totally different game.
Russia is as you know quite well into the war hardware game ...and they will have one big advantage - the fighting spirit.

theONE

Besides as you know very well Americas involvement in the WW-II in Europe was not done because of any deep concerns guided by moral compass,
no, - it was very well calculated and only implemented when it was of a benefit to America...You know the dirt behind it

Look at the story of Pear Harbour - how it was allowed to happen ?
...few more no so glamorous examples are I'm sure are familiar to you, Sir

Quote from: theONE on October 18, 2016, 11:18:43 AM

Yeah, G.S. Patton was delusional. Unlike you. Got it. ::)

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 18, 2016, 09:12:26 AM
My friend, allow me to educate you on Russians. They are a despicable people. Liars, cheats, and gypsies. As a people, they are essentially void of a moral compass. No understanding of what`s decent in the world. They have ALWAYS been this way and will be always. General Patton was correct. We should have moved on Stalin and Russia when we had the forces in place to do so.

Patton said he could have conquered Russia with the second Army alone and I believe him. Truman was a pussy. Too bad. we wouldnt be having this conversation.

P.S. Sir, I have been called and accused of many things in my long life, but "liberal" certainly is not one of them.

I deeply appreciate the respect you've shown me by explaining your opinion on this and not going into personal attacks. But with all due respect to you and not to take a personal shot, you're fucking nuts on this issue. Please explain why we need to confront Russia other than yours and Patton's dislike for them.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 18, 2016, 02:14:32 PM
I deeply appreciate the respect you've shown me by explaining your opinion on this and not going into personal attacks. But with all due respect to you and not to take a personal shot, you're fucking nuts on this issue. Please explain why we need to confront Russia other than yours and Patton's dislike for them.

Well, first of all, Patton`s opinions -- poignant as they may be -- are circa 1944. Never-the -less, I, in large part,  echo his sentiments even today. The Russians are filthy, disgusting Monguls. And they should be treated as such. They are deceitful, and underhanded, yet crafty. Reagan had it right; an "evil empire."

Why should we confront them? Isn`t that self-evident? They are evil; we are the counterbalance. Evil MUST be confronted at every turn. They are no more likely to launch a nuclear attack than we are. They know full well that such a move would result in complete and utter annihilation of the Russian people and their country...forever. I`m thinking the uber-wealthy Russian oligarchs -- who really pull the strings in Russia -- would like that very much.

Jackstar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 18, 2016, 02:29:51 PM
The Russians are filthy, disgusting Monguls. And they should be treated as such. They are deceitful, and underhanded, yet crafty.

Shit, they're Mormons, too?

theONE

Well, first of all, Patton`s opinions -- poignant as they may be -- are circa 1944. Never-the -less, I, in large part,  echo his sentiments even today. The Russians are filthy, disgusting Monguls. And they should be treated as such. They are deceitful, and underhanded, yet crafty. Reagan had it right; an "evil empire."

Why should we confront them? Isn`t that self-evident? They are evil; we are the counterbalance. Evil MUST be confronted at every turn. They are no more likely to launch a nuclear attack than we are. They know full well that such a move would result in complete and utter annihilation of the Russian people and their country...forever. I`m thinking the uber-wealthy Russian oligarchs -- who really pull the strings in Russia -- would like that very much.

FTF -admit, you were heart broken by a Russian ,otherwise youR thinking is motivated by luck of logic.
But ,by your logic FTF who is going to "confront" ALL the Evil that America did to the rest of the World..?
I'm not dismissing here the Good stuff that America did, no, /because it did/ -I'm just talking about the Evil stuff that America did
to others and to it's own people...
Think about it FTF - and BTW, your name "Fight The Future" is exactly this /see two attached pictures/ , lol ;)

Here FTF - think about this for a moment,..especially the last 4 lines
Quote from: theONE on October 16, 2016, 12:00:27 AM
Since the winter is coming and the famous Russian winters that even Napoleon & Hitler couldn't take it , ...here it is some Russian music
to warm up to the coming possible meeting of two "friends" USA+RUSSIA in the near future , hehe ;)

Let me share with you some gems that I found to explore & warm up with their music & beautiful girls.
/this group called "Via Gra"/ was formed by famous (Georgian descent) music genius, that group was started by him in Kiev-Ukraine,
many years before the conflict that is going on now.
They sing in Russian language.

1. "Anniversary concert of "Via Gra" group in Moscow"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI3iOjCismA

2. "Mix - Russian Folk Songs - Russian TV - Ludmila Zykina ( Subtitles )"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47yGTyV5k5Y&list=RD47yGTyV5k5Y&index=1

...might as well get to know your present "enemy" and future friend
according to some prophecy/prediction there will be a time when China will attack USA ,
and at one point 'today's evil Russia will step in and help USA to defeat China -
so....get to know them a bit ...via music... :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

FTF, watch this two videos..and shut da fq up about how bad is Russia.
Look in your own nest first...

1. "Rigging the Election - Video I": Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

2. "Rigging the Election - Video II": Mass Voter Fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Value Of Pi

Not to mention that we had thr bomb back in '45 and the Russians didn't. If we were half as ruthless as the Russians, we could have taken Moscow (or destroyed it) and the rest of Russia. Not something Patton would have favored necessarily because he didn't approve of the A-bomb. He liked tanks and airplanes.

theONE

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 11:26:06 PM
Not to mention that we had thr bomb back in '45 and the Russians didn't. If we were half as ruthless as the Russians, we could have taken Moscow (or destroyed it) and the rest of Russia. Not something Patton would have favored necessarily because he didn't approve of the A-bomb. He liked tanks and airplanes.

COULD OF, SHOULD OF, WOULD OF ... stop living in the past - that train is gone.

"If we were half as ruthless as the Russians," -
o yes you were, o yes you were but in a different war theater, - should I mention Vietnam and..napalm ??

Napalm is a flammable liquid used in warfare. It is a mixture of a gelling agent and either gasoline (petrol) or a similar fuel.
It was initially used as an incendiary device against buildings and later primarily as an anti-personnel weapon,
as it sticks to skin and causes severe burns when on fire.
Napalm was developed in 1942 in a secret laboratory at Harvard University, by a team led by chemist Louis Fieser.
Its first recorded use was in the European theatre of war during World War II.
It was used extensively by the US in incendiary attacks on Japanese cities in World War II as well as during the Korean War and Vietnam War.

Who used atomic bomb on civilians in Japan ,aaaaa, who ?? Russia or America ??

you talking total garbage now... shut da fq up

[attachment deleted by admin]

norland2424

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 11:26:06 PM

hell the Germans could have taken Moscow if operation Barbarossa had kicked off months earlier as was originally planned, Hitler waited till mid summer to attack the soviets and didnt commit the bulk of his forces. 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: theONE on October 18, 2016, 11:45:24 PM
COULD OF, SHOULD OF, WOULD OF ... stop living in the past - that train is gone.

"If we were half as ruthless as the Russians," -
o yes you were, o yes you were but in a different war theater, - should I mention Vietnam and..napalm ??

Napalm is a flammable liquid used in warfare. It is a mixture of a gelling agent and either gasoline (petrol) or a similar fuel.
It was initially used as an incendiary device against buildings and later primarily as an anti-personnel weapon,
as it sticks to skin and causes severe burns when on fire.
Napalm was developed in 1942 in a secret laboratory at Harvard University, by a team led by chemist Louis Fieser.
Its first recorded use was in the European theatre of war during World War II.
It was used extensively by the US in incendiary attacks on Japanese cities in World War II as well as during the Korean War and Vietnam War.

Who used atomic bomb on civilians in Japan ,aaaaa, who ?? Russia or America ??

you talking total garbage now... shut da fq up

My point was that Stalin wouldn't have hesitated to take all of Europe if he alone had had the bomb. (He had already killed millions of his own people to maintain and increase his power.) The U.S. chose not to go that route. To this day, as we can see in Aleppo, the Russians are second only to the Nazis in their brutality.

theONE

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 11:55:42 PM
My point was that Stalin wouldn't have hesitated to take all of Europe if he alone had had the bomb. (He had already killed millions of his own people to maintain and increase his power.) The U.S. chose not to go that route. To this day, as we can see in Aleppo, the Russians are second only to the Nazis in their brutality.

--but in Vietnam and in Japan Americans took over the first spot from Nazis, right ? by your sick and twisted..logic. Right?
What about Americans testing all kinds of toxic shit on their own soldiers on their own population,...where that do you classify
in that prolific classification that you are squirting here ??

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 18, 2016, 11:55:42 PM

Fair enough point, they've been no holds barred in what they'll employ in Syria. White phosphorus, bombing indiscriminately etc.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: norland2424 on October 18, 2016, 11:54:42 PM
hell the Germans could have taken Moscow if operation Barbarossa had kicked off months earlier as was originally planned, Hitler waited till mid summer to attack the soviets and didnt commit the bulk of his forces.

Yes, the Germans got very close to Moscow as it was and, IMO, would have captured it along with a good portion of the Red Army. Stalin would have retreated east (it's a big country) and might not have been able to recover. The Germans would also have had their oil supply. History would be very different, I think.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 19, 2016, 12:04:19 AM
Fair enough point, they've been no holds barred in what they'll employ in Syria. White phosphorus, bombing indiscriminately etc.

yup and they have used WP in Ukraine too

theONE

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 19, 2016, 12:04:19 AM

I guess they learned that from Americans how they used "shit-dirty" weapons in Iraq and bombing hospitals in Afganistan ... right ?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 12:01:29 AM
--but in Vietnam and in Japan Americans took over the first spot from Nazis, right ? by your sick and twisted..logic. Right?
What about Americans testing all kinds of toxic shit on their own soldiers on their own population,...where that do you classify
in that prolific classification that you are squirting here ??

No, I wouldn't agree although I would never claim that America has a spotless record. The Nazis and the Soviets set the standard for what depraved totalitarian regimes can accomplish.

theONE

"US fired depleted uranium at civilian areas in 2003 Iraq war, report finds"
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/19/us-depleted-uranium-weapons-civilian-areas-iraq

Dutch peace group Pax says findings show US was in breach of official advice meant to prevent suffering in conflicts.
US forces fired depleted uranium (DU) weapons at civilian areas and troops in Iraq in breach of official advice meant
to prevent unnecessary suffering in conflicts, a report has found.

Coordinates revealing where US jets and tanks fired nearly 10,000 DU rounds in Iraq during the war in 2003 have been obtained
by the Dutch peace group Pax. This is the first time that any US DU firing coordinates have been released,
despite previous requests by the United Nations Environment Programme and the Iraqi government.

...more in the article/

Oh yes, US Army is such a clean and fair fighting machine,...give me A fucking brake

SciFiAuthor

The Russians are filthy, disgusting Monguls. And they should be treated as such. They are deceitful, and underhanded, yet crafty. Reagan had it right; an "evil empire."

Meh, I know some Russians. They're fun to get drunk with. Some of them are really nihilistic, some are Christians. In fact a lot of them are. Reagan meant the communist Soviet Union, not the people. The Soviet Union hasn't existed in a while now. Now it's just a corrupt oligarchy, but the Russians themselves are just like anyone else. That said, Putin needs to stop flexing his muscles and we need to be more pragmatic. Less people die in Syria when Assad is ruling with an iron fist. More die when we bomb. It makes more sense to pull a Kissinger and support a dictator there.

norland2424

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 19, 2016, 12:13:00 AM
No, I wouldn't agree although I would never claim that America has a spotless record. The Nazis and the Soviets set the standard for what depraved totalitarian regimes can accomplish.

people also forget how they allied to tag team poland during WW2

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 12:07:04 AM
yup and they have used WP in Ukraine too

They definitely need to tone that shit down or they'll take historical criticism for it later. It's not even all that effective of a weapon given the PR costs. That's why we moved away from it.

theONE

"Pentagon: U.S. bombing of Afghanistan hospital not a 'war crime'"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politics/u-s-airstrike-hospital-afghanistan-investigation/

...video is included in the article

Washington (CNN)The Pentagon announced Friday that 16 military personnel will be disciplined
for the deadly U.S. strike on a hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan, in October,
but maintained that it was not a war crime because it resulted from unintentional human error and equipment failure.

...give me a fucking brake...not a war crime....FUCK THIS JUSTICE

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 19, 2016, 12:18:23 AM
They definitely need to tone that shit down or they'll take historical criticism for it later. It's not even all that effective of a weapon given the PR costs. That's why we moved away from it.

its the poor mans chemical weapon that every Military more less has in stock pile, since in low concentrations its used in smoke bombs etc

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on October 19, 2016, 12:21:14 AM
its the poor mans chemical weapon that every Military more less has in stock pile, since in low concentrations its used in smoke bombs etc

Yep. Burn people to death in a fire that water doesn't put out.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 19, 2016, 12:21:54 AM
Yep. Burn people to death in a fire that water doesn't put out.

yup, wonder if they gave assad the idea to use chlorine  barrel bombs

Value Of Pi

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 12:14:04 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/19/us-depleted-uranium-weapons-civilian-areas-iraq

Dutch peace group Pax says findings show US was in breach of official advice meant to prevent suffering in conflicts.
US forces fired depleted uranium (DU) weapons at civilian areas and troops in Iraq in breach of official advice meant

Coordinates revealing where US jets and tanks fired nearly 10,000 DU rounds in Iraq during the war in 2003 have been obtained
by the Dutch peace group Pax. This is the first time that any US DU firing coordinates have been released,
despite previous requests by the United Nations Environment Programme and the Iraqi government.

...more in the article/

Oh yes, US Army is such a clean and fair fighting machine,...give me A fucking brake

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 12:14:04 AM

...more in the article/

Depleted uranium was standard ordinance for our A-10s and is intended to kill tanks, not people. I don't doubt that some civilians could have been unintentionally hit.

The difference between us and the Russians is that the Russians not only don't care how many civilians they kill, but in cases like Aleppo they are actively trying to kill civilians. That's how they fight, whether in Syria or Chechnya.