• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 27, 2015, 10:57:07 AM
Our Christmas present fm 2013.  did we forget to unwrap it?  Maybe it's time.

You for one is off his christmas card list. You might want to think about that.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 26, 2013, 08:47:20 PM

I can't stand this travesty anymore.

Aceept NO cheezy substitutes.

I AM FALKIE !

Video review in 2 hours.

Not going to happen.

I urge you to notice the incredibly long time that passed between Falkie's initial declaration and this.

AZZERAE

Cleaning an apartment is NOT more important than posting a Noory interview.

3OctaveFart

What is necessary for the unit passing inspection?
Falkie, listen to me dude- it would be incredibly liberating for you to unload some of that clutter while you have the chance.
It feels good to "edit" a room from time to time, especially if you are building a family or having someone move into your place.

AZZERAE

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 27, 2015, 11:16:36 AM
What is necessary for the unit passing inspection?
Falkie, listen to me dude- it would be incredibly liberating for you to unload some of that clutter while you have the chance.
It feels good to "edit" a room from time to time, especially if you are building a family or having someone move into your place.

Agreed. You gotta throw shit out all the time, re-evaluating what you really NEED. Especially with a small apartment, with limited space.

3OctaveFart

A rule of thumb I've been using is that if I haven't picked something up in a year, it has a pretty good chance of being pitched.
Aside from personal mementos.
But those stuffed animals and chit are just not good for anyone with pulmonary disorders.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 02:09:58 AM

None of you can know what a terrible weekend this was.

Thousands of people have died and are presently dying in Nepal this weekend. But, you're right, your weekend was much worse.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: HorrorRetro on April 27, 2015, 11:45:41 AM
Thousands of people have died and are presently dying in Nepal this weekend. But, you're right, your weekend was much worse.

Oh c'mon; Having his ungrateful bitch of a girlfriend drive 120 miles out of her way because he's too stupid to remember something that was vital to his world scoop that would set him for fame and fortune; and then have it all compounded by Noory getting too pissed off to wait around for the lard arse, is enough to make his weekend much much worse than anyone else can possibly imagine.

The fact he's a narcissistic, selfish, self centered, none self aware, grabbing, begging parasite is immaterial.

Kathy will be over here today to help clean... My new mgr. is one of these gung ho types and she will toss people out for violating the lease. I am not becoming homeless for any interview, sorry...

Wait, I thought you didn't get the interview because you forgot your equipment, drove back home to get it, and by then were hopelessly late. 

The above implies you stayed home to clean instead of going to the interview

That aside, if you somehow get tossed why not have Kathy apply to rent your apartment while you apply to rent her old place?

... I got an email from Noory that he will be in Santa Cruz this weekend, about a 100 miles away. Patty will want to come and she can drive... I WILL meet Noory this weekend if I have to push the Prius to do it.

Put everything you need for the interview in a cardboard box the night before.  When it's time to go you just pick it up and carry it out to the car.

And the cartoons.  Don't forget to bring the cartoons.  Is Tommy coming?

By the way, just how reliable is this Patty?  The last thing we need is for you to be late again because of Kathy and Patty - arriving late to pick you up, talking while you're tying to concentrate, unscheduled stops along the way, any of that.

A bus? Falkie is a YouTube star, sir.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 26, 2015, 09:38:59 PM

Dude, you blew it... and now there is no need for a Falkie thread. Close this sucker down.

Not really. It was one of those weekends where everything goes wrong. It happens. I will be in Santa Cruz this Saturday to do the interview with Noory.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 27, 2015, 12:20:57 PM
Why not just take the bus?

Bus ? You have no idea how long that would take from where I live. The buses here don't even start on the weekends until 9 am.
I took the shuttle to the Expo and it alone was a 5 mile ride to the Expo ite from BART. The Expo site said it was within walking distance from BART. Someone was wrong.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 12:35:03 PM
Not really. It was one of those weekends where everything goes wrong. It happens. I will be in Santa Cruz this Saturday to do the interview with Noory.

Course you will; If you can beat Kathy into shape to do exactly what you want her to do; i.e. be your frigging taxi driver. Just make sure to get lots of floor and sky in the shot (preferably in quick succession to give that element of motion and lack of control and production values); followed up by lots of cursing at Kathy and having her talk to complete strangers who turn their back on you both because you're really not as famous as your tiny mind believes you are.

AZZERAE

Saturday! The suspense is killing us. Really, this is all too much.

Do a video about this Falkie, fill us in on your plans.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 27, 2015, 12:18:53 PM
Put everything you need for the interview in a cardboard box the night before.  When it's time to go you just pick it up and carry it out to the car.

The cardboard box is a wonderful idea.

What else could POSSIBLY go wrong in this abortion of a weekend that lead into Monday...

I hope you're not stringing us along here, Falks.

That would be cruel!

why did you need the ipad case so badly? couldn't you do the interview without it? what happened to the backup cameras?

AZZERAE

Oh, and we love you bro, but "it happens" isn't exactly a valid excuse.

... Sad face.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 12:39:32 PM
Bus ? You have no idea how long that would take from where I live. The buses here don't even start on the weekends until 9 am...

I wonder if the Green Tortoise hippy bus plies the SF-Santa Cruz route.  Surely it must.

https://www.google.com/search?q=green+tortoise+bus&biw=1138&bih=518&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CYc-Vaj_KZXloATkloDADQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 27, 2015, 12:53:59 PM
why did you need the ipad case so badly? couldn't you do the interview without it?

Because the lack of the Ipad case is a convenient excuse for his total lack of preparation and good manners to be where he said he'd be fundamental to his cutting edge video production.

AZZERAE

No matter how much you prepare for this Saturday interview, Noory could still  stiff you on the day... So you gotta come up with some sort of fool-proof plan here. None of this bull is making any sense. Anyone else see that?!

3OctaveFart

No, it doesn't make sense. This is a clusterfuck.

3OctaveFart

Well, I think it has really gone down a rabbit hole now.

SnapT

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 27, 2015, 12:53:59 PM
why did you need the ipad case so badly? couldn't you do the interview without it? what happened to the backup cameras?

My questions exactly!  Do a video to explain this, Falkie.

None of you can know what a terrible weekend this was.
And for Open Lines Gerry, pearl now knows who I and and there will be other opportunities to see him. I let everything go in here when Mother died & we spent months disposing of her stuff, then I got sick and injured. My new mgr. is one of these gung ho types and she will toss people out for violating the lease. I am not becoming homeless for any interview, sorry.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 27, 2015, 12:12:50 PM
Wait, I thought you didn't get the interview because you forgot your equipment, drove back home to get it, and by then were hopelessly late. 

The above implies you stayed home to clean instead of going to the interview

That aside, if you somehow get tossed why not have Kathy apply to rent your apartment while you apply to rent her old place?

The interview that he was referring to in this comment was with Dr. Eric Pearl today in S.F. at the CIIS.  I was pushing him for a follow up with Pearl today, and a possible challenge to Pearl to conduct a healing session on Falkie.  I can understand that Falkie is too busy for this one.  At least he says that Pearl now knows who he is, he has interview footage with Pearl that will be posted, and there will be future opportunities to meet with Pearl later on down the road. 

I know the Big Guy tried his hardest this weekend.  He's beat up, tired, and sore - and more disappointed about not meeting with Noory than any of the rest of us.  I'll cut him some slack, and don't blame him for working on the apartment today.  That's important for him, and I don't want him to get evicted like Kathy.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 27, 2015, 01:19:10 PM
The interview that he was referring to in this comment was with Dr. Eric Pearl today in S.F. at the CIIS.  I was pushing him for a follow up with Pearl today, and a possible challenge to Pearl to conduct a healing session on Falkie.  I can understand that Falkie is too busy for this one.  At least he says that Pearl now knows who he is, he has interview footage with Pearl that will be posted, and there will be future opportunities to meet with Pearl later on down the road. 

I know the Big Guy tried his hardest this weekend.  He's beat up, tired, and sore - and more disappointed about not meeting with Noory than any of the rest of us.  I'll cut him some slack, and don't blame him for working on the apartment today.  That's important for him, and I don't want him to get evicted like Kathy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_isz7trMy8&feature=youtu.be

I added titles to this on the Ipad IN Imovie. But they don't show up in the video. I have NO idea why. ??? :(

If he could heal both pairs of my glasses and my left eye, I'd go.
Just talked to Kathy. She's on the way over. She's not thrilled about going to Santa Cruz as she gets carsick on the winding 2 lane roads going and coming to down there but she, Patty and I will be going. I have to call the radio station to find out where to go as its still being set up by the station.
Of ALL the places Noory could choose to go... ::) ??? :-[

Who

Falkie, you've got a goldmine staring you in the face.  You've got a ton of crap in your apartment.  Turn it into cash.  Do they allow yard sales in Martinez?  If so, put all that junk you've been collections (including those loony toons books) out there and see if some gullible dolts discerning buyers will buy it. 

Neat apartment.  Cash.  What could be better.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 01:24:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_isz7trMy8&feature=youtu.be

If he could heal both pairs of my glasses and my left eye, I'd go.
Kathy has not showed up yet. I am not happy.  >:(

Naturally it hasn't (why would it?) even crossed your self centred mind that she might be heartily sick and tired of you? Eh fuckwit?

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 27, 2015, 08:15:01 AM
I would not ask my wife to cart me somewhere I know she would be miserable being at.
This should have been a buddy road trip.

Or a bus ride.