• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 04, 2016, 06:50:21 PM
Have you guys noticed that Falkie seems to be doped to the gills lately?  He has been screwing up quite a few details in his vids lately and his speech seems a little slurred...a little slower.  Maybe is is just depressed.

Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did, was she crying, crying?
Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her I'm sorry
Tell her I need my baby
Oh won't you tell her, that I love her

Falkie should listen to Phil Hendrie's "Letter to My Baby." YouTube it. It's hilarious.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: rekcuf on October 04, 2016, 06:41:51 PM
Did he trigger you?

I think I'm untriggerable as far as words on a screen go.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 04, 2016, 06:50:21 PM
Have you guys noticed that Falkie seems to be doped to the gills lately?  He has been screwing up quite a few details in his vids lately and his speech seems a little slurred...a little slower.  Maybe is is just depressed.

Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did, was she crying, crying?
Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her I'm sorry
Tell her I need my baby
Oh won't you tell her, that I love her

I have noticed that in his in store videos he is talking in a low normal voice rather than belling like a dufuss. It is strange.

paladin1991

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 04, 2016, 03:10:19 PM
senda gets doped up and goes shopping at night (seen it before ya know). i mean, he must be doped up with two crushed discs in his spine and constant tooth and sinus infections that don't seem to respond to antibiotics (prolly due to the drugs). he appears in his videos... all that twisting, turning and bending forward and sideways... no wonder he is slurring his words more and more. being doped up also seems to have messed up his two brain cells even more... buy junk instead of food. he often claims he has nothing in the house to eat.

the end is near.....

Oh noes!  Is it Felchies End of Days?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 04, 2016, 07:04:40 PM
I have noticed that in his in store videos he is talking in a low normal voice rather than belling like a dufuss. It is strange.

True, but despite his sudden speech impediment, he still moves his fucking camera at neck-break speed so you can't focus on any of the items.  I commented on one of his previous vids and suggested he slow this hand movements in tandem with that slow-ass cart he rides around on.  I don't know why, but he took exception and summarily deleted it. 

paladin1991

Quote from: username on October 04, 2016, 04:28:27 PM
Don't kid yourself, you'll listen jr.

I might listen, too.  If I knew what bat time and bat station.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 04, 2016, 07:22:08 PM

I'm sure he'll have a used car to sell you too.

akwilly

Quote from: username on October 04, 2016, 05:19:52 PM

You sound like someone I'd love to talk to on air sometime.
she would be a great caller! She has a great voice and asked interesting questions to Hoagy a few weeks ago!

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 04, 2016, 07:15:43 PM
True, but despite his sudden speech impediment, he still moves his fucking camera at neck-break speed so you can't focus on any of the items.  I commented on one of his previous vids and suggested he slow this hand movements in tandem with that slow-ass cart he rides around on.  I don't know why, but he took exception and summarily deleted it.

He considers all advice and constuctive chritisism as insults.

In his mind he has mastered the art of film making and has nothing more to learn.

Look for the signal!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 04, 2016, 07:32:42 PM
He considers all advice and constuctive chritisism as insults.

In his mind he has mastered the art of film making and has nothing more to learn.

Well, his subscribers have gone up three or four this past week so.....

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 04, 2016, 03:49:00 PM
Of course, because you are an adult and not an overgrown 5 year old who spends all its money on useless crap. I'm waiting for him to start beging again for money because he cannot pay bills or feed himself. He spent $7 alone on one of those useless trays. Why? He doesn't entertain and even if he did, he needs to pay his responsibilities first before throwing money away. He really should be in a group home for mentally retarded adults.
well said! I'm still ticked that he bought name brand cheese but ya, what kind of entertaining does he plan on that requires $7 fancy trays? Is he putting on white gloves and a fancy hat and having a tea party with his cats?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 04, 2016, 07:34:44 PM
Look for the signal!

Oh baby.  That's nuts!   Thanks for the laugh....................

Today Falkie discovered the ready to eat Chinese food in grocery store deli sections is terrible. 

The surprise here is that he may have functioning taste buds

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2016, 06:45:29 PM
... Then he blows a chunk of his meager funds on some Chinese made crap that will collect dust until his groovy
pad has to be cleaned out.   *sigh*

Unless I'm mistaken, Falkie's will requires MV to clean out his apartment when he dies, and adopt his cats

Falkie has  a dossier on every Gabber.  He's putting cases on all you bitches, starting with Willy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec6sZER036E

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 04, 2016, 08:40:39 PM
Falkie has  a dossier on every Gabber.  He's putting cases on all you bitches, starting with Willy.

Oh shit

GravitySucks

Snaggletooth keeps gaining weight.

Corona Kitty

7:30 pm pst - 10:30 pm est Saturday nights.... TuneIn app or endofdaysradio.com

http://streams.museter.com:2199/tunein/endofdays.pls

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on October 04, 2016, 07:32:41 PM
she would be a great caller! She has a great voice and asked interesting questions to Hoagy a few weeks ago!

She would she sounds cunty

Just an idea after viewing Falkie's recent video, WHY NOT the next video be documentation of all his aches and pains ( the screaming in pain on the toilet for 8 hours as an example, or an excruciating medical exam by a foreign doctor in the ER).  He mentioned  BACK, SINUSES, LUNG, ANKLE, FOOT, COLON, HIS TWITCHY THINGY DOWN THERE NOT WORKING AND I AM SURE I HAVE MISSED MANY MORE !
A WINNER !
VIEWS !
NEW SUSCRIBERS !

Oh, and the soap DID NOT appear to having been ever used !!

Damn, FALKIE is really going to get revenge on all the trolls after he wins the LOTTO ????
(I am scared, really scared)

FALKIE,
What kind of "DOPE"....err I mean "PAIN MEDICINE" do you take ??
(as you mentioned in your last video ??)

Classic video here.  It has all the fixin's.   

Lashing out at a dude that usually is in his court.  Chastising the viewers for not minding their own
beeswax about things he has posted on Youtube for all of planet Earth to see, giving a lengthy
dissertation on the finickiness of Fluffy, Furry and Floppy's diets.  Solving the mystery of why he
would pay off K's gas cards, as in reality they are his as well.  Car woes and the forlorn hope of
winning the Power Ball.

Nothing but net Big Fellah.  Swoosh! You've got to be feeling better!

FALKIE,
Are YOU a DRUGGIE ?????
Are you REALLY FUCKED UP in your nightly shopping videos ??
Can you be arrested for DRIVING A DISABLED SCOOTER if you are only FAT AND FUCKED UP AND NOT REALLY DISABLED??

JENX

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 04, 2016, 03:10:19 PM
senda gets doped up and goes shopping at night (seen it before ya know). i mean, he must be doped up with two crushed discs in his spine and constant tooth and sinus infections that don't seem to respond to antibiotics (prolly due to the drugs). he appears in his videos... all that twisting, turning and bending forward and sideways... no wonder he is slurring his words more and more. being doped up also seems to have messed up his two brain cells even more... buy junk instead of food. he often claims he has nothing in the house to eat.

the end is near.....

I've noticed that too.   So much so, I've left comments on the vids where he's closing his eyes and they are absolute pinpricks(when he opens them).  and slurring his words.

Stay off the dope Falkie

Nice to see someone else noticed too