• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

SaucyRossy

What a class act of Art to address peoples complaints about Greer.

I love how fast Sirius addresses stuff for Art and us.

Sirius and Art = a perfect partnership

Spinner

I'm glad that the tasty Canadians will be able to call in. :)
Now if Sirius would make the show available to the rest of the world...

CoherentBlast

Paul Boman seems to be getting flooded with emails lol Keep em coming! Looking forward to another great show.. Lots of machining to do tonight, new laser to sculpt, and Art is the man to keep me on track with time just flying by! Love this show  ;D

juanelo

I started listening to Art 2 years ago, is just amazing listening to him live and still playing the same bumper music is just unbelievable.

We love you Art all the way from El Salvador

popple

Art singing the opener of my national anthem :') Glad an entire country can now call you.  And an improved wormhole? Lots of tweaking going on.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 18, 2013, 08:11:56 PM

It really is amazing! I never dreamed of it being this good of a fit.

ziznak

shit willidee's stream isnt up
im listening on another... thank god theres a few people doing this

popple

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 18, 2013, 08:11:56 PM

What a joy this ride is. Are these heated leather seats?  :o

Insanity

Wow, Sirius really wants to work with Art. Commercials fixed, Canada Fixed.

jazmunda

Oh  please Art. You don't still believe this Hoax of a story.

Quote from: ziznak on September 18, 2013, 08:13:55 PM

>:(

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Insanity on September 18, 2013, 08:14:42 PM
Wow, Sirius really wants to work with Art. Commercials fixed, Canada Fixed.

Sirius understands just how valuable Art is to them.

And it's not like anything he is asking for is over the top, its all things that improve the quality of the show.

And the sound quality without a doubt is FANTASTIC, listen with headphones and you can hear just how amazing it is.

Spinner

"We gotta get right back to where we started from..."

I feel like we really are doing just that. :)

Derpspiracy

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 18, 2013, 08:17:07 PM
And the sound quality without a doubt is FANTASTIC, listen with headphones and you can hear just how amazing it is.

I plug my old iPod Touch into an alarm clock dock, and Art Bell magically fills my apartment. He's even loud and clear all the way in the kitchen.

PrairieGhost

And it's not like anything he is asking for is over the top, its all things that improve the quality of the show.

I'm listening with my turtle beach surround sound headset and it sounds amazing.

Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information: He bought a new freezer.....

ziznak

so whats up with this guy Reed... his pics are overall pretty cool and from what i remember of his story its pretty good too BUT isn't it confirmed total bunk?  like he went through all the that trouble to write a book and set up marketing? makes sense like if you're planning on making some loot from a book you set up your scam complete with pics and a dead dog story. 

if my memory serves me right he's a pretty good storyteller so... this will be better than Greer last night... eeek

Chine

Ok..Tonight I may call in and share my wild stories performing as a Vulcan at Star Trek: The Experience in Vegas. Which was part of the ST franchise.   

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: ziznak on September 18, 2013, 08:13:55 PM

Hey man there is a link for 30 days free sirius without needing a credit card. http://www.siriusxm.com/freetrial

ADG12311990

I've been listening to Art on my Gaming headphones, and it is just a dream. He sounds just as good on my little ear buds on my phone. It is just fantastic! :D

starrmtn001

Indie 104 keeps cutting out.  Anyone else having this problem?

Hey jazmunda, do you remember the ufo watchdog website with the whole section debunking reed?

Anyone? It would be cool if someone posted it here. I can't even remember how they debunked him, this was all so long ago.

Spinner

"What a Fool Believes"
Art sure knows how to pick them.  LOL