• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151117 - Kevin Randle - 100 Years of UFO Coverups - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 17, 2015, 09:36:28 PM

Anybody a TimeTraveler?  Maybe send Art a message...LOL, Art blaming this guy   

"I have my hands on my desk!"

nbirnes

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 17, 2015, 11:25:42 PM
OMG Mom! BellGabbers eat their young! Don't try to change them!

I can't help it. Reflex. Somebody's got to tell them were the good stuff is.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 17, 2015, 11:25:42 PM
OMG Mom! BellGabbers eat their young! Don't try to change them!

I'd love to hear Art do a canibalism episode

Sean92008

Quote from: coaster on November 17, 2015, 11:28:19 PM
It only happens when Art talks. Its on his end.

AB should know what that sound is.  Too muted to be whiskers hitting a mic.

Coffeeman

Quote from: xphile on November 17, 2015, 11:28:46 PM
Guest is bumping his mic. At least he's not flipping his Zippo a dozen times.  :) :D ;D

;D That was a fun show last night.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 11:27:19 PM
So aliens are milking us for sperm?

Who the fuck believes this shit?
This may account for wet dreams.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: nbirnes on November 17, 2015, 11:23:55 PM
Dude! Kevin Randle is one of the real cornerstones of the entire UFO edifice. One of the good guys.
He's the best. Have all his books . . . .

Uncle Duke

Quote from: norland2424 on November 17, 2015, 11:24:32 PM
A military veteran, Kevin Randle served in the United States Army during both the Vietnam War and the Second Gulf War.

In Vietnam Randle piloted UH-1 helicopters while assigned to the 116th Assault Helicopter Company based at Cu Chi, and later with the 187th Assault Helicopter Company stationed at Tay Ninh.

Between the Vietnam War and the War in Iraq, Randle was in the United States Air Force, both on active duty and in the active reserves. In the Air Force, Randle pulled duty as a public affairs officer, a general’s aide, and an intelligence officer. He was promoted several times and completed his Air Force Reserve duty as a captain and the director of intelligence for an airlift group.

After the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, Randle joined the Iowa National Guard as an intelligence officer. His unit, the 234th Signal Battalion, deployed in Iraq in June 2003, to the Baghdad International Airport, returning in May 2004. Randle was awarded a Combat Action Badge for his participation in several firefights in Iraq.[1] Randle retired from the Iowa National Guard as a lieutenant colonel in 2009.

Yeah, I read that before, but didn't see anything about the Desert Storm.  The question is what he knew/would have known BDA aerial platforms.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Fields_of_Tron on November 17, 2015, 11:28:47 PM
Anybody a TimeTraveler?  Maybe send Art a message...LOL, Art blaming this guy   

"I have my hands on my desk!"
Wait a minute, the desk is raising up...

WanagoBleu

nbirnes

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 17, 2015, 11:30:57 PM
Yeah, I read that before, but didn't see anything about the Desert Storm.  The question is what he knew would have known BDA aerial platforms.

Is that the platform that "Commander X" was disclosing about 10 years ago? Also Greer?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 11:31:08 PM
Then i got a lot of babies on other planets.
And I have a lot if disappointed fenale aliens that never produced.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on November 17, 2015, 11:30:47 PM
He's the best. Have all his books . . . .

So what's your take on him either ignoring Schmitt's lies or not bothering to look into his partner's educational/occupational claims?

VtaGeezer

Amy Martin's news reports sound like she's imitating BBC readers with those funny inflections.

norland2424

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 17, 2015, 11:34:38 PM
Amy Martin's news reports sound like she's imitating BBC readers with those funny inflections.

i think she is British tho

Uncle Duke

Quote from: nbirnes on November 17, 2015, 11:32:50 PM
Is that the platform that "Commander X" was disclosing about 10 years ago? Also Greer?

Have no idea what those clowns disclosed. 

Barfly

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 17, 2015, 11:33:33 PM
And I have a lot if disappointed fenale aliens that never produced.
I'm shooting blanks also, had that taken care of years ago.