• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 11:43:22 AM
Turn that on its head. The Republicans held the house and put anything they could in to stop Obama. They didn't exactly want to work with the Dems or Obama. That was in the days when even the POTUS's party sometimes disagreed with the POTUS and didn't roll over and become invertebrates.

Don't worry! He'll be voting Democrat in the fall. ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
Stop trying to appease communists or just admit you are one, you stupid faggot! ::)

P.S. The Clintons are going down! ;D

Is this you making the point that other people are just on here to throw insults?  ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

Because if you remember we were discussing your limits and safe words, butt pinching was specifically not off limits. In fact you said you rather enjoyed it.

No I didn’t. And if this comes up at your immigration hearing, I am going to have to tell my truth. Just because the ferret takes certain liberties, does not mean they are welcome.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

Have you seen the first episode of Cartoon DT, Tiger Lilly? It's hilarious.. This vid has actual Trump quotes synched to the cartoon. The quotes are incredible.

https://youtu.be/DREO6cwbGeQ

Between late night comedy shows hosted by high school drop out comedians, and now cartoons, finally the left has found a way to reach its sheep voters. Bravo!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

Is this you making the point that other people are just on here to throw insults?  ???

Sure, it's what you do here everyday! No real argument, just a bunch of bullshit and unfoiunded accusations and then the insults.  ::)

Also, you're avoiding talking about your chronic pedophilia. Why, pud? Why?!

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
Don't necessarily disagree with the second half of your post but one can hope. As for the first part,  Obama acted much the same way during numerous State of the Unions.  A lot of talk about working with Republicans but he really had no interest in working with Republicans.  He was going to shove through anything he could get away with and he did so until 2010 when the Republicans took the House. It is nothing new though,  State of the Union speeches are for the most part worthless.

McConnell quotes:

"What’s the job? The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

"One of my proudest moments was when I looked Barack Obama in the eye and I said, 'Mr. President, you will not fill the Supreme Court vacancy.'"

"She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted." I threw this one in as a bonus. Yesterday was the one year anniversary of this one #Neverthelessshepersisted

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 08, 2018, 11:45:41 AM
Between late night comedy shows hosted by high school drop out comedians, and now cartoons, finally the left has found a way to reach its sheep voters. Bravo!

I can't see an issue; They're just quoting verbatim Trump's best words.

In the same order he speaks them.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
Sure, it's what you do here everyday! No real argument, just a bunch of bullshit and unfoiunded accusations and then the insults.  ::)

Also, you're avoiding talking about your chronic pedophilia. Why, pud? Why?!

Because you haven't posted your sources yet..I think such a serious allegation should be delivered in person by you. Until you do then I can't comment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

Because you haven't posted your sources yet..I think such a serious allegation should be delivered in person by you. Until you do then I can't comment.

I can't post my sources because the investigation is ongoing but trust me, it's real, you sick fuck! >:(

Yorkshire pud

In other other news, the DOW is tanking again.. minus 580...let us hope it recovers by the end of trading eh?

Now minus 640... :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 11:52:25 AM
In other other news, the DOW is tanking again.. minus 580...let us hope it recovers by the end of trading eh?

So, you're just going to avoid talking about then?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
I can't post my sources because the investigation is ongoing but trust me, it's real, you sick fuck! >:(

Barbie, Barbie!!! It needs YOU to come and tell me in person...I wouldn't trust it to any other messenger..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
So, you're just going to avoid talking about then?

Are you taking tips from Trump for your sentence construction?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

Barbie, Barbie!!! It needs YOU to come and tell me in person...I wouldn't trust it to any other messenger..

I can't pud because, like I said, the investigation is ongoing. It might never end...but I'll still be here to remind you of it every day and warn people of your evil. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 08, 2018, 10:45:42 AM
Is that what happens when one of the royals dismisses a personal assistant for something less than desirable?  This guy was a frikking secretary. We get it wrong sometimes. We kept Ted Kennedy in the Senate for 40 years after e killed a woman. We kept a President in office after it was disclosed he raped several women(including that one in Oxford that caused him to become persona non grata until he wasn’t).

"Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Bush: Whatever you want. Trump: Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything. "

Trump accusers:

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
I can't pud because, like I said, the investigation is ongoing. It might never end...but I'll still be here to remind you of it every day and warn people of your evil. ;)

You do that Babs...you do that...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
You do that Babs...you do that...

Will do! So, where are you hiding the children? ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

Then there is the ex wife he raped, but she later said he hadn't.. But then it's the same ex wife who suggested she was the real first lady.. I shouldn't, but I feel sorry for Melania, she must know by now she sold her soul to the devil. There's a portrait in her attic slowly disintegrating.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
Stop trying to appease communists or just admit you are one, you stupid faggot! ::)

P.S. The Clintons are going down! ;D

Oh fuck off, dickwad!  I'm just being honest.  You bring the same old boring game to the table everyday.  If anybody has even a slightly critical word to say about the President, you go off the rails with snide, rude comments.  I've laid off of you for a few days but bring it on, fuckface.  You really need a new schtick.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
Will do! So, where are you hiding the children? ???

You don't know? Hint: Clinton, and pizza...

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 12:00:10 PM
"Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Bush: Whatever you want. Trump: Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything. "

Trump accusers:

I could rule out 5 of those with one eye closed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
Oh fuck off, dickwad!  I'm just being honest.  You bring the same old boring game to the table everyday.  If anybody has even a slightly critical word to say about the President, you go off the rails with snide, rude comments.  I've laid off of you for a few days but bring it on, fuckface.  You really need a new schtick.

I love it when you talk dirty.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 08, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

You too! Stop pretending you're conservative. You're not. You just want to play with your communist friends. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 08, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
I could rule out 5 of those with one eye closed.

Trump threatened to sue them all...oddly he hasn't even mentioned that since.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

I've been told you eat the babies after abusing them. Is this true? ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Oddly,  how many were offered a check by Allred?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 12:07:52 PM
I've been told you eat the babies after abusing them. Is this true? ???

Only if Alex Jones or your hippy has posted a video to say so...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
Don't worry! He'll be voting Democrat in the fall. ::) ;D

Are you talking to me?  Huh, punk?  This is the best you can do? You have a history of voting Democrat, asswipe, and I have a history of voting Republican even though they are hardly deserving anymore.  Bring on your A game if you are going to talk shit. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 08, 2018, 12:08:24 PM
Oddly,  how many were offered a check by Allred?

How does that explain why Trump hasn't sued any of them after threatening he would?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
You too! Stop pretending you're conservative. You're not. You just want to play with your communist friends. ;D

Get real and get off drugs.  Your mind is warped.