• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

HumanBeing

Quote from: Freyja on April 26, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Wow...wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Hey "vaguely lovables" ...good to "see" you all despite the sadness with Art's passing...and all the drama....despicably delicious....

Hey there  :)

Element 115

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 04:54:18 PM
Hahaha...

Send me the audio file.

hahah she cut you off, good call though Sean!  She pulled an MV.

Chine

Quote from: Juan on April 26, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
She pulled an MV

Yeah, she did.

MV... more to add to the GabCast stew.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on April 26, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Wow...wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Hey "vaguely lovables" ...good to "see" you all despite the sadness with Art's passing...and all the drama....despicably delicious....

Hey girl. Long time no see

bateman

WTF is going on now? I can’t get away from this place for more than an hour or 2 without all hell breaking loose again.

Element 115

Quote from: bateman on April 26, 2018, 04:56:25 PM
WTF is going on now? I can’t get away from this place for more than an hour or 2 without all hell breaking loose again.

https://tunein.com/radio/KNYE-951-s34412/  Karen at KNYE is taking calls about Art.

that's it! im calling in as you

GravitySucks

Nye County Sheriff has found your iphone at the foot of Art’s bed and has some questions for popple.

Asuka Langley

KYNE is taking calls https://tunein.com/radio/KNYE-951-s34412/

And Art Bell killed himself and left a suicide note*

*this post may or may not be true

Rocketeer

Quote from: Element 115 on April 26, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
https://tunein.com/radio/KNYE-951-s34412/  Karen at KNYE is taking calls about Art.

Anon and Sean92008 made it through.  Sean went hard, hit way too close to home and Karen hung up on him.  She gave a weak (and outright bizarre) excuse about Art's immediate family being "hard to reach."

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
I keep getting stream error...I suk
Me too! Bellgab crashing the stream?  ::)

Rico999

Seems to me KR has had to put up with way too much shit from Heather's FB crew.   I think he's been quiet for several reasons and one of them is on the advice of an attorney.  Heather would have been smart to do the same, but she just couldn't resist, could she?  I can understand she's grief-stricken, but her FB posts have shown her to be unprofessional and selfish at the very least.

In any case, if I were KR, I'd give her 3 weeks off (or less, depending on if she's ready to go earlier),  get a competent and well known substitute host in the interim and do the show live starting Monday.  Heather's posts have shown clear intent to breach whatever contract that exists between the parties and KR would be on solid ground, to get a sub for her because he's clearly bent over backwards to accommodate her and he has a business to run.  If she isn't able to come back after 3 weeks, then it's time to shut it down or hire someone who'll show up for work.

This KNYE stuff is interesting, I gotta check it out.

Sean92008

I wish I had my note in front of me, the big thing I wanted to cover at the end there was that Art Bell was not a private guy... He put videos for all the see online, even his daughter was putting videos up into the public domain... 

Did I insult Pahrump enough to worry about driving through the town someday?

supernova

Okay this soap opera has, after many years, drawn me back to Bellgab!

My theory, Art did himself in, Heather thought that Art would never do such a thing as she believed she was too important for Art to even consider topping himself. Art dies and Heather simply cannot believe that her mentor, tutor, promoter and the person who was Heather's (in her eyes) most importany fan has betrayed her. At the same time her radio hero is gone. Ergo she falls to pieces. She said she would explain all when she is back on the air but that is looking more and more like a pipe dream.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
Working titles include “Desserts in the Desert”, “Just Desserts”, “50 Shades of Greys”, “Rattling Cages and Other Frightening Tales From the Desert”, and “Cats, Covens and Bells”.

# BuyNewAllTrueBookNextWeek

oh, that Karen. she didn't seem too impressed with bellgab, LOL!

Catsmile

Quote from: soulburner on April 26, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
Didn't visit this thread for 24 hours and it's just impossible to keep up. So could anyone give a summary of everything that happened during the last day? Thanks

# USnoozeULooze
# YouAreThisThreadsHeathWade
# ShowUpWantEverythingHanded2U
# Didn'tEvenTry2SkimTheThread

chefist

SnapT

Is it over?  I turn it on and it's playing a weird cover of "Thank You For Being a Friend" then footsteps and a voice saying "Karen has left the building!"

GravitySucks

Quote from: Element 115 on April 26, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
Stream is fine on my end.

Hopefully you hit record. I couldn’t connect

Heather was supposed to be live with Karen, huh?

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 05:10:30 PM
Finally connected...freaking news  >:(

I was just now able to connect as well.  They might have a limited bandwidth available,  dunno.