A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

bateman

What would the purpose this massive "false flag" operation even be? To ram through tougher gun control laws?

How'd that work out?

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 08, 2015, 06:08:05 PM
YES!

If you can stand  it, watch John B. Wells' Sandy Hook A-Z video on his website.  It's utter nonsense.  John and his guest would have you believe the feds, the local police and the parents were all in on this alleged conspiracy.   It's beyond insane.  Twenty children were shot at point-blank range in their classrooms.  They watched their classmates shot knowing they were next.   I can't even begin to imagine the terror they felt.  Or the grief their parents went through - and are still going through.  And then the talk-show "truthers" show up to exploit this hideous, hellish, mind-numbing tragedy.  I have nothing but contempt for these shameless low-lifes.

If you watch JBW's video, you'll see JB and his guest laughing and guffawing at the public for believing the official account. JBW and his guest had a lot of laughs.  No one else is laughing. 

It's sick.

Questioning if there were some truly compelling evidence -- reasonable; but treating it like a joke because some doufus with a high school education thought the police cars weren't parked properly or thought pictures were taken at the wrong time of day because he didn't like the way the shadows fell etc.etc. demonstrates sociopathic disregard for the families of the lost children.

albrecht

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 08, 2015, 06:08:05 PM
YES!

If you can stand  it, watch John B. Wells' Sandy Hook A-Z video on his website.  It's utter nonsense.  John and his guest would have you believe the feds, the local police and the parents were all in on this alleged conspiracy.   It's beyond insane.  Twenty children were shot at point-blank range in their classrooms.  They watched their classmates shot knowing they were next.   I can't even begin to imagine the terror they felt.  Or the grief their parents went through - and are still going through.  And then the talk-show "truthers" show up to exploit this hideous, hellish, mind-numbing tragedy.  I have nothing but contempt for these shameless low-lifes.

If you watch JBW's video, you'll see JB and his guest laughing and guffawing at the public for believing the official account. JBW and his guest had a lot of laughs.  No one else is laughing. 

It's sick.
I'm not saying it isn't sick but is considering 911 "truth", Pearl Harbor, OKC bombing, Flight 800, etc etc not "sick?" Or is Sandy Hook, like the Jewish Holocaust, and cannot be subject to any historical revisionism or research-- and especially not any kooky theory or denial? Why? When children died in those other events and, yet, nobody seems to complain (too much) when the nutjobs question Gulf of Tonkin, 911, OKC, or even the War in Iraq (which killed WAAAY more children than Sandy Hook?) I guess some suburban children in the Northeast are worth a bit more than children in a government building blown up in Oklahoma or in some Iraqi city? :o

Who

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2015, 06:58:28 PM
. . . I guess some suburban children in the Northeast are worth a bit more than children in a government building blown up in Oklahoma or in some Iraqi city? :o

Having some real, compelling evidence of a conspiracy is one thing - like the JFK assassination.  Honest, sincere, intelligent people have been debating the JFK assassination for 52 years and they'll be debating it for another 52 years or more. 

Where is the evidence of a Sandy Hook conspiracy?  Here's what the Sandy Hook truthers would have us believe:  Someone in the government (Obama and/or Eric Holder I would presume), wants an excuse to impose restrictive gun control laws.  So they decide to stage a massacre at an elementary school.   All they have to do is select a school and get the local police and parents to go along with it.  And then find a mental case like Adam Lanza to be the fall guy.  So they selected Sandy Hook Elementary School.  The police thought it was a swell idea.  The parents thought it was a swell idea.  Adam Lanza thought it was a swell idea.   And then . . . the plan all came together and it was a huge success.  Does any sane person believe that? 

Alex Jones and his clones saw a profit opportunity.  Predictably, Alex Jones declared Sandy Hook to be a "false flag" operation within hours.  He started yapping about it on his radio show.  More mental masturbation for his brainless listeners.  Good ratings for Alex. Increased advertising revenue.  Seeing the profit potential, other Alex Jones wanna bes jumped on the bandwagon.  It's shameless exploitation.  And to anyone with a conscience, yes, it's off-limits.

albrecht

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 08, 2015, 07:28:20 PM
Having some real, compelling evidence of a conspiracy is one thing - like the JFK assassination.  Honest, sincere, intelligent people have been debating the JFK assassination for 52 years and they'll be debating it for another 52 years or more. 

Where is the evidence of a Sandy Hook conspiracy?  Here's what the Sandy Hook truthers would have us believe:  Someone in the government (Obama and/or Eric Holder I would presume), wants an excuse to impose restrictive gun control laws.  So they decide to stage a massacre at an elementary school.   All they have to do is select a school and get the local police and parents to go along with it.  And then find a mental case like Adam Lanza to be the fall guy.  So they selected Sandy Hook Elementary School.  The police thought it was a swell idea.  The parents thought it was a swell idea.  Adam Lanza thought it was a swell idea.   And then . . . the plan all came together and it was a huge success.  Does any sane person believe that? 

Alex Jones and his clones saw a profit opportunity.  Predictably, Alex Jones declared Sandy Hook to be a "false flag" operation within hours.  He started yapping about it on his radio show.  More mental masturbation for his brainless listeners.  Good ratings for Alex. Increased advertising revenue.  Seeing the profit potential, other Alex Jones wanna bes jumped on the bandwagon.  It's shameless exploitation.  And to anyone with a conscience, yes, it's off-limits.
I'm just trying to figure out what is "acceptable" to people? It isn't like hosts, authors, and radio networks haven't also milked things like OKC, 911, Flight 800, Iraqi War theories, Vietnam, etc etc for "profit." Those events killed more children than were killed at Sandy Hook. Why are some things sacred cows that suddenly become "shameless exploitation?" You reckon the Kennedys, or heck Linda and LBJ's daughters, liked/like all the JFK "shameless exploitation" theories? Would you like hearing on national radio that your father killed the President? Probably not. I don't know if it is true but it is ok for that speculation to happen.

I'm not saying I buy into, at all, the Sandy Hook "never happened," or whatever theory, (I could buy into politicians using any bad event for their own political goals, of course. Or bad parenting, medications, guns, realistic video games, etc causing a mental case to go postal at a school.) But why are kooks allowed to theorize about every other event but not that? Just wondering where that cut-off begins.

Why are children in Connecticut worth more than those in Oklahoma City, or Iraq for that matter?

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2015, 07:43:21 PM
I'm just trying to figure out what is "acceptable" to people? It isn't like hosts, authors, and radio networks haven't also milked things like OKC, 911, Flight 800, Iraqi War theories, Vietnam, etc etc for "profit." Those events killed more children than were killed at Sandy Hook. Why are some things sacred cows that suddenly become "shameless exploitation?" You reckon the Kennedys, or heck Linda and LBJ's daughters, liked/like all the JFK "shameless exploitation" theories? Would you like hearing on national radio that your father killed the President? Probably not. I don't know if it is true but it is ok for that speculation to happen.

I'm not saying I buy into, at all, the Sandy Hook "never happened," or whatever theory, (I could buy into politicians using any bad event for their own political goals, of course. Or bad parenting, medications, guns, realistic video games, etc causing a mental case to go postal at a school.) But why are kooks allowed to theorize about every other event but not that? Just wondering where that cut-off begins.

Why are children in Connecticut worth more than those in Oklahoma City, or Iraq for that matter?

I don't know a lot about some of those conspiracy theories, but the ones I know of don't claim the events never happened and completely disregard the suffering of the people involved.  Also, if you remember back to 911, everyone was so outraged that if anyone were to have promoted a conspiracy theory at that time, they would have surely been crucified.  At least the CTs in that case let the dust settle.  Personally I had suspicions about some aspects of it the day it happened, but the climate was quite a bit more unforgiving in America than here in Canada.  Also I never denied that two 767s flew into the twin towers, caused them to burn and collapse, and killed 3000 innocent people. 

It's the complete denial and dismissal of the families' suffering that is the real slap in the face.  Deny the holocaust and you won't be popular either.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 08, 2015, 08:13:57 PM
I don't know a lot about some of those conspiracy theories, but the ones I know of don't claim the events never happened and completely disregard the suffering of the people involved.  Also, if you remember back to 911, everyone was so outraged that if anyone were to have promoted a conspiracy theory at that time, they would have surely been crucified.  At least the CTs in that case let the dust settle.  Personally I had suspicions about some aspects of it the day it happened, but the climate was quite a bit more unforgiving in America than here in Canada.  Also I never denied that two 767s flew into the twin towers, caused them to burn and collapse, and killed 3000 innocent people. 

It's the complete denial and dismissal of the families' suffering that is the real slap in the face.  Deny the holocaust and you won't be poppular either.
Oh for sure! Denying, heck even questioning numbers of the Holocaust or the evil details, can get one some jail time in many countries. And I completely understand the animus towards anyone who says things like "Sandyhook never happened" or worse that the dead children's parents are liars or actors! I just wonder how/why the difference in CT about other events? Is it simply a matter of time passing? A matter of who the victims were? A matter of money or pressure groups? Agendas of any type? Or the "evidence" to the CT claim (denial of whole EXISTENCE of a event is not permitted but examining theories as to the perpetrators or details are "OK"?) It is just odd because I was relistening to some old Art Bell after the OKC bombings and it was pretty wild with guests and callers. And, believe me, that bombing killed children in addition to others and was pretty damn shocking and devastating to the community- and by extension the nation. But he was talking about it and having guests and callers even when we were still looking for suspects. He even had Dr. William Pierce (!!) on at some point as a guest!

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2015, 08:23:07 PM
Oh for sure! Denying, heck even questioning numbers of the Holocaust or the evil details, can get one some jail time in many countries. And I completely understand the animus towards anyone who says things like "Sandyhook never happened" or worse that the dead children's parents are liars or actors! I just wonder how/why the difference in CT about other events? Is it simply a matter of time passing? A matter of who the victims were? A matter of money or pressure groups? Agendas of any type? Or the "evidence" to the CT claim (denial of whole EXISTENCE of a event is not permitted but examining theories as to the perpetrators or details are "OK"?) It is just odd because I was relistening to some old Art Bell after the OKC bombings and it was pretty wild with guests and callers. And, believe me, that bombing killed children in addition to others and was pretty damn shocking and devastating to the community- and by extension the nation. But he was talking about it and having guests and callers even when we were still looking for suspects. He even had Dr. William Pierce (!!) on at some point as a guest!

Interesting questions.  That's the stuff of a good scholarly thesis I suppose  :).

Eddie Coyle

No "Caravan to the Colon Cleanse informercial"  on WRKO this morning, Johnny. That's two sundays in a row without hearing your Lurch impersonation and jejune takes on the issues of the day.

Wonder why JBW can't get a nationally syndicated show when a doofus ass hat like Mike Gallagher has one.

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 09, 2015, 02:40:21 PM
Wonder why JBW can't get a nationally syndicated show when a doofus ass hat like Mike Gallagher has one.

[attachimg=1]

You have some standards man, even in the USA. JBW needs to show a nipple, then he'll be news.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2015, 02:57:50 PM

JBW needs to show a nipple, then he'll be news.

Thanks a bunch, Yorkie.  That's an image that can never be scrubbed away.  :P

[attachimg=1]

cweb

Quote from: bateman on February 08, 2015, 06:18:43 PM
What would the purpose this massive "false flag" operation even be? To ram through tougher gun control laws?

How'd that work out?
That's also his O-face.

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 08, 2015, 07:28:20 PM
Where is the evidence of a Sandy Hook conspiracy?

QuoteHere's what the Sandy Hook truthers would have us believe: {snip} Does any sane person believe that?
Nice straw man. Smooth move.

QuoteAnd to anyone with a conscience, yes, it's off-limits.
Your opinion in this matter is utterly meaningless. You don't even argue correctly, to say nothing of your ability to reason (or lack thereof).

Quote from: bateman on February 08, 2015, 06:18:43 PM

How'd that work out?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1591661/bill-gates-beats-nra-washington-state-passes-strict-gun-control-law/

You dorks don't even read the news, do you?

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on February 09, 2015, 08:52:12 PM
Uh huh.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/10/us/state-gun-laws-enacted-in-the-year-since-newtown.html

Sorry, what was that "news" you were referring to, Lurch?
Sure it is fairly clear that the people, via their elected State and local politicians or in polling, don't support severe gun restrictions or bans. But that is beside the point. Because what the people think doesn't matter. All it takes is one judge, in some cases, or a group of Justices, in others, to over-rule whatever laws are passed or whatever the people believe or want. Whether it be about guns or about marriage or about anything. Your vote, and your representative's vote, don't matter much anymore. Or some bureaucratic agency to make some new regulation (one could imagine, say, the EPA decides that lead needs to be banned for environmental reasons etc and now bullets become very costly or unavailable.) Or, as just happened, the ATF decides to ban importation of steel-core 7N6 5.45×39 ammunition (formerly a cheap, albeit not great performing, purchase.) Or government agencies going on a buying spree and so costs or availability of ammo is effected. Or, it could be, in the future that it comes down to some "World Court" or UN decision making body with regard to our 2nd Amendment and guns/ammo even (especially if Obama gets his way with the Small Arms Treaty and all of the sovereignty-grabbing "trade" agreements.)

I think Sandy Hook happened, by the way. I have no problem with people claiming otherwise- that is thier choice and I don't mind a good conspiracy theory. But a more viable, and sensible, investigation should not be about "did it happen" but what politicians are going to "do" after such tragic events. Instead of worrying about some "scalar weapon" or "holograms" and 911 we should be discussing Saudi involvement, who knew, and what civil rights have we lost in the post-911 legislation, laws, regulations, agency consolidations, etc.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Erdős Haderach on February 09, 2015, 08:37:53 PM

You don't even argue correctly,

You don't even spell correctly. It's separate, not seperate.   ::)

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2015, 07:43:21 PM

=================================================
I'm going to stck my proverbial neck out and say some impoliteley politicised incorrect things here from some of my research that i'll post in this thread to-morrow,honest injun,because i'm up against deadline here and don't have time to paste in some info from documentation on webby thingy covering my position/nameless wally body part euphemism here concearning the sandy hook school incident/media blitz...
Basicly,the factoids concearn the level of localised control by corrupt gooberment,mafia,literary elements..{'Hunger Games'Author,Cyndy Lauper,et.al.}
This matrix of un-reality is apparent from the interesting dissections of whom operates in this region,with its' very odd 'gooberment' & social structure.
Many,many "columbine" / 'kip kinkel',school 'outbursts' have been successfully analysed as staged "events",but the time/date/region for the "sandy hook 'propaganda' " smells from the head down of stink of red herring,like "boss-town"'s strong stench of the hidden hand-(a-la-whitey bulgur),his mob,as similar coalition of feddies,mafias,and shadowy players vis: "Frein-Bo"/Fetullah Gullen(in Pennsylvania's Pokonos)...
Need i go on??
"B_B"

Gd5150

Nice straw man. Smooth move.
Your opinion in this matter is utterly meaningless. You don't even argue correctly, to say nothing of your ability to reason (or lack thereof).

Screw the missing legs. The dude only has 3 fingers. He's clearly an Alien. Just like the Aliens who built the Co2 converter on Mars.

Who

Says the imbecile.  The fact you're a Sandy Hook truther is all the proof anyone needs to know you've suffered brain damage.   

Go back to your caravan and take your meds.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 10, 2015, 12:58:51 PM
If an intelligent person told me that I'd be concerned.  Coming from an imbecile like you, I'll consider it a compliment.  The fact you're a Sandy Hook truther is all the proof anyone needs to know you've suffered brain damage. 

Go back to your caravan and take your meds.

Other than they'd be innocent victims; I'd advocate the killing of the closest family members of 'truthers' in front of the said truther...and then start the machine that says the 'truther' is deluded and/or lying. And then gloat as the 'truther's' world collapses around them; the profound shock, the unimaginable feeling of loss and desolation, knowing that they knew what they saw, but those around them laugh in their face.

As I said, I wouldn't do it because of the innocent victims, and I wouldn't fall to their level..just below that of the lowest scales on a snakes belly.

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 10, 2015, 01:05:13 PM

Other than they'd be innocent victims; I'd advocate the killing of the closest family members of 'truthers' in front of the said truther...and then start the machine that says the 'truther' is deluded and/or lying. And then gloat as the 'truther's' world collapses around them; the profound shock, the unimaginable feeling of loss and desolation, knowing that they knew what they saw, but those around them laugh in their face.

As I said, I wouldn't do it because of the innocent victims, and I wouldn't fall to their level..just below that of the lowest scales on a snakes belly.

I have a feeling most truthers eventually self-destruct, especially the Sandy Hook variety.  The only people they have anything in common with are the delusional paranoids who agree with them.  I can't imagine even one of them having gainful employment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 10, 2015, 01:11:39 PM
I have a feeling most truthers eventually self-destruct, especially the Sandy Hook variety.  The only people they have anything in common with are the delusional paranoids who agree with them.  I can't imagine even one of them having gainful employment.

Yes; but before they get to the gainful employment stage, they need to evolve and have opposing thumbs; a spine, an IQ above that of their cholesterol  level and proven ability to wank and talk at the same time.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 10, 2015, 01:20:39 PM

an IQ above that of their cholesterol level

Actually, that would give most of them considerably higher IQs than Einstein and Stephen Hawking. One-fourth of their cholesterol level is a much more reasonable benchmark. 

Quoteand proven ability to wank and talk at the same time.

Bad example, because Alex Jones mastered that skill decades ago.

Hey Erdős Haderach or whatever you are, take John B. Wells's hand out your ass. Since it had to travel the route to your mouth, you are speaking with a shit lisp. Who the fuck uses a tilde in their name in this modern age.....
Signed an uninformed illiterate moron. Or at least, your opinion of everyone on this forum.

Who

Here's JB himself performing the new Caravan to Nowhere theme . . .

Lurch Rock Star

Who

Sandy Hook truthers like to go on the radio and talk about the evil government engineered the Sandy Hook massacre.  You know, how they got the parents and local police to go along with their little "false flag" operation.  It's all nonsense, of course.  Nothing but mental masturbation.  Two hours of mental masturbation leading up to an exciting climax.

Alex Jones Screams at You

Lurch

Quote from: Doctor Who on February 10, 2015, 02:05:12 PM
Here's JB himself performing the new Caravan to Nowhere theme . . .

LOL! I just watched that episode Sunday on the this network.  Ted Cassidy was a greatly under-appreciated comic actor.