• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131029 - Paul Gunter - Fukushima

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 29, 2013, 08:00:31 PM

mattjs2732

Quote from: lonevoice on October 29, 2013, 10:30:53 PM
I know, right?  Wait 'til you hear him do a CCrane commercial.  It's crazy!
Did Noory ever do the C Crane ads?

aldousburbank

Seriously though cool show.  This is not sexy stuff.  Or funny.  I mean in thirty years we won't believe we didn't call out for international emergency containment and remediation trinity project.  It may be beyond Chuck Norris capabilities now.

Quote from: mattjs2732 on October 29, 2013, 10:32:26 PM
Did Noory ever to the C Crane ads?
He does them. I haven't listened to c2c lately so I don't know if he is still doing them.

steelbot

Yes, but how does the nerd fit into the Thermos? I am confused by what the guest is suggesting.

Quote from: The General on October 29, 2013, 10:30:29 PM
I so share your glee.  I never thought he'd come back.
Here's some other crazy shit you might not know...

George Noory, the actual George Noory, has posted a bunch of stuff in the George Noory Sucks thread.  It really turned into a crazy situation.  Then Art, who also occasionally posts here, and George got into a bit of a posting war on this forum.  It was fucking epic.

Is all of that still there? Holy Poop!

mattjs2732

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 29, 2013, 10:33:08 PM
He does them. I haven't listened to c2c lately so I don't know if he is still doing them.
Did any of the products ever come with free pizza rolls or a copy of his book?

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on October 29, 2013, 10:26:50 PM
If you're forcing it, you're doing it wrong
I really love you people sometimes.

Spinner

Quote from: steelbot on October 29, 2013, 10:29:32 PM
we had a cave troll - I'm liking the show - the current guest Paul Gunter, is a little slow telling his story and making me drift off (or herbal remedies are)
I'm enjoying the show. This is a serious and important topic.

zeebo

Quote from: I Suck on October 29, 2013, 10:27:00 PM
This thread is fucked.  The show is great!  I don't know what's up with the shitty vibe here but I'm out.  I can't even believe how many people don't think this has been a great DM show.  Something is weird here tonight.  Buenos fucking noches.

I enjoyed McAfee, but I'm kinda burnt out on the whole nuke reactor topic.  I wanna get back to some mofo aliens, ghosts, and/or bigfeet.  But hope you and others are enjoying the show.

sampson2625

Some major trolling on the board tonight. Its a shame.

Melted Coors and dried Kacks, I am really confused...

The General

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on October 29, 2013, 10:34:10 PM

Is all of that still there? Holy Poop!
yeah, the profile George uses is Gnoory...
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3351

Reading all of his posts is quite revealing.

mattjs2732

Quote from: zeebo on October 29, 2013, 10:35:38 PM
I enjoyed McAfee, but I'm kinda burnt out on the whole nuke reactor topic.  I wanna get back to some mofo aliens, ghosts, and/or bigfeet.  But hope you and others are enjoying the show.
Seems like Art has been really obsessed over Fukushima lately. He seems kinda bored with this guest tonight though, like there's something on his mind that isn't really being addressed well.

Quote from: zeebo on October 29, 2013, 10:35:38 PM
Oh this is getting good now, dont leave just yet,.
All the storage in Yucca mountain will create heat that cracks the rock...and don't forget contractors cutting corners.

Who is behind this devious planning? Reptiloids I bet.

williedee

Quote from: mattjs2732 on October 29, 2013, 10:37:17 PM
Seems like Art has been really obsessed over Fukushima lately. He seems kinda bored with this guest tonight though, like there's something on his mind that isn't really being addressed well.

i think he's genuinely concerned

Quote from: The General on October 29, 2013, 10:36:50 PM
yeah, the profile George uses is Gnoory...
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3351

Reading all of his posts is quite revealing.

That is a complete mind fuck... George Noory has been popping up here on a near daily basis when it became public that Art was coming back? Whhhaaaaaattttt? Wow, thank you for the link, I cannot wait to read through all the drama and sadness.

sampson2625

Quote from: williedee on October 29, 2013, 10:38:18 PM
i think he's genuinely concerned

You should be concerned about putting a shirt on Randy! Lol. Great pic. Apparently trailer park boys is coming back with a new season

ziznak

This guest has a very "sleeepy" cadence... he's actually giving some new and interesting info but his voice and timing is Jigglypuffing me to sleeeep.

sampson2625

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on October 29, 2013, 10:40:09 PM
That is a complete mind fuck... George Noory has been popping up here on a near daily basis when it became public that Art was coming back? Whhhaaaaaattttt? Wow, thank you for the link, I cannot wait to read through all the drama and sadness.

Its true. Gnoory has been all over this board. I wish i could see the ratings of both shows.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 29, 2013, 10:37:53 PM
Who is behind this devious planning? Reptiloids I bet.

Reptiloids would definitely save this one for me, gauranteed  8)

zeebo

Quote from: ziznak on October 29, 2013, 10:40:22 PM
This guest has a very "sleeepy" cadence... he's actually giving some new and interesting info but his voice and timing is Jigglypuffing me to sleeeep.

yep heading into Snorlax territory for me

lonevoice

I know what you mean.  He's got a lot of important things to say, and a lot of facts at his fingertips.  But his delivery makes it hard to listen to him.

dortmunder

He pauses so often that I keep thinking Sirius has dropped the signal again.

Maxwell

Quote from: lonevoice on October 29, 2013, 10:46:49 PM
I know what you mean.  He's got a lot of important things to say, and a lot of facts at his fingertips.  But his delivery makes it hard to listen to him.
At this point, I would almost welcome back the Sirius "please be patient" guy.

shell88

It's great to have this guy on. He's answering a lot of questions that i've had about
fuka. I'll be listening again.

steelbot

Quote from: Maxwell on October 29, 2013, 10:49:04 PM
At this point, I would almost welcome back the Sirius "please be patient" guy.
LOL

FallenSeraph

I'll probably listen to this show again tomorrow or this weekend.