• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

albrecht

Quote from: username on February 09, 2020, 08:09:44 PM

That was awesome.

I did a spit-take when you mimic the parrot. And amazing trying to corral Big Jim at times and sometimes just give up to the power, velocity, and variety of his ranting and theories. I also laughed hard at his news about "Michelle" Obama getting caught by a doctor "pissing standing up." Guy is awesome. Almost makes me regret not going to UW (in addtion to being on the lake and great student union with good beer and brats.) His classes must've hilarious.

pate

Quote from: username on May 19, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

https://youtu.be/N6PXc4DW1Bg
link appears broken?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJUCTF2tC5A

Episode 103: Sacred Teachings of Billy Meier

Michael Decon welcomed Michael Horn, the authorized American media representative for reclusive Swiss UFO contactee Billy Meier. Horn immediately makes distinctions between what he calls the "lights-in-the-sky", tabloid-type of UFO stories and Meier's scientifically proven UFO contacts. "While there is now no shortage of strictly anecdotal, as well as completely imaginary tales of so-called UFO contactees, abductions, etc., Meier's are the only substantiated contacts. Because it's the most suppressed - and the most important - story in human history, many people don't know that his clear, daytime UFO photos, films, sound recordings and metal samples have already been authenticated by scientific experts."

But while Meier's hundreds of examples of still irreducible physical evidence establishes it as the only authentic UFO contact case, Horn claims there's an even higher standard of proof. "Billy Meier has published volumes of the most specific, prophetically accurate scientific information in history. We can take the UFOs out of the equation entirely and we're faced with Meier's ironclad information that preempts 'official discovery', often by decades," said Horn, “and his warnings about geo-political events are equally, as well as often disturbingly, accurate.”

Michael Horn spoke about Billy Meier's prophesies and contacts with the Plejarians, as well as the controversies surrounding his work as Billy Meier's representative. Michael shared his opinion on disclosure & the UFO Community. Michael asks Mr. Horn why he thinks the Billy Meier case is real, are all other stories no good because they are not scientifically proven? Why just the Billy Meier story? Could things come to an abrupt end after 2020? Michael Horn details his open letter to Ron Paul & how Q Anon is not important, Find out the latest on Meier's predictions.

huh!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on February 09, 2020, 10:10:14 PM

I did a spit-take when you mimic the parrot. And amazing trying to corral Big Jim at times and sometimes just give up to the power, velocity, and variety of his ranting and theories. I also laughed hard at his news about "Michelle" Obama getting caught by a doctor "pissing standing up." Guy is awesome. Almost makes me regret not going to UW (in addtion to being on the lake and great student union with good beer and brats.) His classes must've hilarious.

Jim seems to just go off when he's on my show every time. No matter who's around... Be it Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly, the man does not fold.

Everyone loves myke's birds.

AZZERAE

Corona Kitty

oh no, Azzerae .... now shes going to talk about me on some "recording", that no one listens to except for Metron. 

AZZERAE

In the following Vocaroo clip, Michael Decon admits to entertaining a level of plasticity and tastelessness on his show, lies about "not telling anyone" about it - he self promotes constantly - and cops to the fact that he has embarrassed himself on numerous occasions when family members have listened in.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

What a fucking LOSER.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 08:58:44 AM
oh no, Azzerae .... now shes going to talk about me on some "recording", that no one listens to except for Metron.

You saw it here first, folks, Michael Decon derives his self worth from the number of listeners he's got. Without that, he has nothing in this world. Absolutely nothing.

AZZERAE

The guest you had on wasn't even talking about you at all, yet that didn't stop you from putting the rope around your neck, and tightening it more and more as you went along.

AZZERAE

This is the drill, people: beg and plead "high profile" guests no ones ever heard of, then derail every interesting bit of conversation they spark, only to explore your own, self-imposed psychological issues. You need cognitive behavioural therapy. Not a paranormal talk show.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 09:24:02 AM
In the following Vocaroo clip, Michael Decon admits to entertaining a level of plasticity and tastelessness on his show, lies about "not telling anyone" about it - he self promotes constantly - and cops to the fact that he has embarrassed himself on numerous occasions when family members have listened in.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

What a fucking LOSER.

I'm not sure you get humor.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 09:36:40 AM
This is the drill, people: beg and plead "high profile" guests no ones ever heard of, then derail every interesting bit of conversation they spark, only to explore your own, self-imposed psychological issues. You need cognitive behavioural therapy. Not a paranormal talk show.

Lol azzerae the psychologist, my show is a paranormal show now? News to me.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 09:39:09 AM
I'm not sure you get humor.

Nice try deflecting. "I was kidding". Oldest trick in the book. Least effective one, too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 09:52:45 AM
Nice try deflecting. "I was kidding". Oldest trick in the book. Least effective one, too.

If you weren't from another part of the world and weren't a completely dumb piece of shit, you'd understand what's called self depreciating humor.

My biggest fan is probably my old man, I'm not at all ashamed or embarrassed of anything on my show.... I'm shameless actually.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 09:59:33 AM
self depreciating

I know all too well the nuances of self-deprecation, but unfortunately, you don't, you no good 'spic.

My biggest fan is probably my old man

That is truly pathetic. You know our parents are proud of us for taking our first steps, right! Nothing remarkable is required for parents to want to support their kids.

I'm not at all ashamed or embarrassed of anything

Bold-faced LIE. You EXPLICITLY state, in the following clip, that you frequently and incessantly EMBARRASS YOURSELF. No amount of Satanic solipsism will change the fact that you are a fraud, and you are a liar, and you try and worm your way out of each and every corner you continue to back yourself into.

AZZERAE

If you weren't from another part of the world

If you weren't from another part of the world, I'd knock your fucking teeth out.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 10:20:59 AM
I know all too well the nuances of self-deprecation, but unfortunately, you don't, you no good 'spic.

That is truly pathetic. You know our parents are proud of us for taking our first steps, right! Nothing remarkable is required for parents to want to support their kids.

Bold-faced LIE. You EXPLICITLY state, in the following clip, that you frequently and incessantly EMBARRASS YOURSELF. No amount of Satanic solipsism will change the fact that you are a fraud, and you are a liar, and you try and worm your way out of each and every corner you continue to back yourself into.

Yup I agree azzerae, you know me better than I know myself.

AZZERAE

Working multiple jobs, and living in your car, in the wastelands of California is not winning. I repeat: NOT WINNING.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 10:21:47 AM
If you weren't from another part of the world, I'd knock your fucking teeth out.

I'd love for that to happen, just like the many time's bitches who have threatened me and have done absolutely nothing.

Even if you lived within miles from me, you'd do fucking nothing guy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 10:22:25 AM
Yup I agree azzerae, you know me better than I know myself.

And sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Which is why you resort to that, as a comeback.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 10:22:51 AM
Working multiple jobs, and living in your car, in the wastelands of California is not winning. I repeat: NOT WINNING.

I'm living in a car now? Lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 10:21:47 AM

You’re an angry elf, aren’t you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_dL_IMPP4

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 09:40:58 AM
My show is a paranormal show now?

Sure is, Robot Boy. Despite all your protestations to the contrary.

Here's a clip in which you tried to name-drop and impress Liberace (to no avail).

You were sooo excited for your show with some nobody, that you couldn't contain your excitement. You tried to look all important, and ditch the GabCast, in an attempt to make it seem like you had somewhere else you had to be.

And no one gave a shit.

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 09:40:58 AM
News to me.

Everything's news to you. You know fucking nothing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 10:24:28 AM
I'd love for that to happen, just like the many time's bitches who have threatened me and have done absolutely nothing.

Total pud move. ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 10:24:28 AM
many time's bitches who have threatened me and have done absolutely nothing.

MICHAEL DECON THE EDGELORD

Fibs upon fibs. Yawn! Getting drunk and talkative does not mean you can win against me in a physical fight.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 11, 2020, 10:45:13 AM
Sure is, Robot Boy. Despite all your protestations to the contrary.

Here's a clip in which you tried to name-drop and impress Liberace (to no avail).

You were so excited about your show with some nobody, that you couldn't contain your excitement. You tried to look all-important, and ditch the GabCast, in an attempt to make it seem like you had somewhere else you had to be.

And no one gave a shit.

Everything's news to you. You know fucking nothing.

Well, to be honest, my show is bigger than the gabcast and your show and bigger than any other show that's hosted by any active poster here.

I know... The truth hurts.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 11, 2020, 10:49:26 AM
Well, to be honest, my show is bigger than the gabcast and your show and bigger than any other show that's hosted by any active poster here.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Your self worth is directly linked to the number of listeners you get on any given broadcast. No one is disputing that you have an audience AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU, SO KUDOS ... but what is glaringly obvious is that you can't seem to get past the numbers and into any form of nuanced intellectually stimulating debate or discussion.

The fact that you're on "radio" is tragic, due to the vapid nature of your psychological make up and how it works. Its on display for anyone to see. You petty, little man.

You'll never grasp the meaning of what my words convey, because you are an uneducated, cloistered yank with no concept of anything outside your imperialist continent of brutal violence and forced occupation.

I can't dumb it down for you. I'm too intellectually advanced for you to comprehend me in any way whatsoever. Not that it'd ever occur to you to try.