• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

King Kenyan Obongo flew special Chicago Hot Dogs to the White House.

Airplanes are the leading cause of pollution and greenhouse gases which leads to climate change.

Hot Dogs, from Chicago.

Yep, not a beep out of jews or liberals.

As Meister pointed out this morning, the piling on of Trump has officially become a farce.  Hopefully now we can get on with the country's business

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-is-messing-with-the-wrong-redhead/ar-BBBPbBw?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=ASUDHP

pyewacket

Kathy Griffin: Post-Trump Comedy Should 'Go For All The Absurdities'

"Now more than ever we must absolutely go for all the absurdities," she said. "For me, that's Trump and all things Trump. It's not about trying to be an equal-opportunity offender anymore because Hillary got such a beat down. It's his turn."

Griffin also joked that, since comedians will be delivering all their beat-downs to the President-elect, she will be taking a different approach. "I'm happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trumpâ€"and also to Barron [Trump's youngest son]. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I'll go direct for Barron. I'm going to get in ahead of the game."

http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2016/12/09/kathy-griffin-post-trump-comedy-should-go-all-absurdities

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2017, 11:36:03 AM
As Meister pointed out this morning, the piling on of Trump has officially become a farce.  Hopefully now we can get on with the country's business

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-is-messing-with-the-wrong-redhead/ar-BBBPbBw?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=ASUDHP

I guess she's getting her 15 minutes from this...whore!  ::)

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2017, 07:02:00 AM
Like I said, the Left has no problem with Kathy Griffin, other than she made them look bad in the eyes of real Americans.

1.) You got off easy, I could have posted the original Griffin reference image, but didn't, so you should be thanking me for that, acknowledging that, crediting me for than. While, by contrast, each and every one of you maggots _would_ have posted (and probably already have) a similar pic of Hillary or Obama (or muslim, black, Mexican, Jew or your current flavor of the day, like real Scientists for example).
2.) You alwsys insist PB, I make you "bumper stickers" and when I do you get get all butt hurt. It was very tame (what I posted) compared to what you pigs routinely post. I even made a "verb" out of her name/incident (first time anyone has as far as I could find) just to for you.
3.) _You_ are NOT a "real American"
4.) Trump is guitly of far higher crimes and far more vulgar actions than what Griffin posted.
5.) Trump does not give a shit about his son Barron.
6.) No republican or Trump fan is in the position to take "the high road" about *ANYTHING* in this world
and certainly the Vermin Right who populate this thread have no High Ground to claim.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 02, 2017, 01:42:27 PM
1.) You got off easy, I could have posted the original Griffin reference image, but didn't, so you should be thanking me for that, acknowledging that, crediting me for than. While, by contrast, each and every one of you maggots _would_ have posted (and probably already have) a similar pic of Hillary or Obama (or muslim, black, Mexican, Jew or your current flavor of the day, like real Scientists for example).
2.) You alwsys insist PB, I make you "bumper stickers" and when I do you get get all butt hurt. It was very tame (what I posted) compared to what you pigs routinely post. I even made a "verb" out of her name/incident (first time anyone has as far as I could find) just to for you.
3.) _You_ are NOT a "real American"
4.) Trump is guitly of far higher crimes and far more vulgar actions than what Griffin posted.
5.) Trump does not give a shit about his son Barron.
6.) No republican or Trump fan is in the position to take "the high road" about *ANYTHING* in this world
and certainly the Vermin Right who populate this thread have no High Ground to claim.

starrmtn001

AMAZING: President Donald Trump Weekly Address to the Nation 5-2-17.

https://youtu.be/yWaNPnkIkeU

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 02, 2017, 01:46:46 PM

Holy Shit!  Not with Jackstar's dick. 

Well, maybe with Jackstar's dick.  But I'm telling you right now, I tain't gonna like it.  Nossir!  Not one tit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile link=topic=2284.msg1http://bellgab.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif055900#msg1055900 date=1496453386

Holy Shit!  Not with Jackstar's dick. 

Well, maybe with Jackstar's dick.  But I'm telling you right now, I tain't gonna like it.  Nossir!  Not one tit.

He'll do her...for the good of the nation.  ;) ;)

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 02, 2017, 01:42:27 PM
1.) You got off easy, I could have posted the original Griffin reference image...

Kathy Griffin's career will be just fine.  The people she caters to aren't even slightly off put by any of this.  How is her mentality any different from Misers?

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2017, 08:01:40 PM
Kathy Griffin's career will be just fine.  The people she caters to aren't even slightly off put by any of this.  How is her mentality any different from Misers?

To start with, maggot, I didn't even RT her beheaded Trump pic when it first crossed my screen days ago. Reason? too distasteful for me (and my followers), graphically speaking. So once again we blow your bull shit notions of who and what Liberals are, out of the water -- you demented fanatic.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 02, 2017, 09:08:00 PM
To start with, maggot, I didn't even RT her beheaded Trump pic when it first crossed my screen days ago. Reason? too distasteful for me (and my followers), graphically speaking. So once again we blow your bull shit notions of who and what Liberals are, out of the water -- you demented fanatic.

LOL.  You have followers?  Bwah-haaa-haaa!  I'm ROTFLMAO!!!!

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 02, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

'followers'  That's what he calls a circle jerk

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 02, 2017, 09:38:11 PM
'followers'  That's what he calls a circle jerk

ROTF!!!   I think he is busy attending to it now.  :D ;)

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 02, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

Twitter much? (Genius) ffs.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 02, 2017, 10:50:13 PM
Twitter much? (Genius) ffs.

Nope.  This is as far as I go with social media. I do know what being a follower means.  I read twitter.  It just cracks me up thinking anyone would follow you.  Of course you are amusing with your hissy fits.  At least you are good for a laugh.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 02, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

No, you'll just post one of the memes of it you pulled off the internet instead, as a tie in to your anger with his rejection of fake science.

Which means it wasn't too ''distasteful'' for you to use caricatures of ISIS atrocities in smearing Trump.  You somehow realize using Kathy Griffin's photo is not a good look, but don't understand why.

And why haven't any of your ''followers'' told you bullshit is one word?  I'd have thought they'd know that one

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 02, 2017, 10:09:02 AM
King Kenyan Obongo flew special Chicago Hot Dogs to the White House.

Airplanes are the leading cause of pollution and greenhouse gases which leads to climate change.

Hot Dogs, from Chicago.

Yep, not a beep out of jews or liberals.

Aw, he was just trying to create jobs.  And Moochelle didn't want the crap she had schools feeding everyone else's kids.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2017, 08:01:40 PM

Yep what's the over/under for weeks when left wing hate mongers like Alec Baldwin and Margaret Cho hold her hand and lead her to host the SNL? 1? 2 weeks tops. She'll be doing Capital One commercials, George Clooney movies, fake woman's marches in no time. Maybe even become the distinguished Senator of Minnesota.

"Mission Accomoplished"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 02, 2017, 11:23:47 PM
Yep what's the over/under for weeks when left wing hate mongers like Alec Baldwin and Margaret Cho hold her hand and lead her to host the SNL? 1? 2 weeks tops. She'll be doing Capital One commercials, George Clooney movies, fake woman's marches in no time. Maybe even become the distinguished Senator of Minnesota.

"Mission Accomoplished"

When I was a kid it was often alluded to in popular media that in the old days people would throw garbage at performers they didn't like. We should bring that tradition back for her.  ;)

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2017, 11:10:19 PM
No, you'll just post one of the memes of it you pulled off the internet instead, as a tie in to your anger with his rejection of fake science.

Which means it wasn't too ''distasteful'' for you to use caricatures of ISIS atrocities in smearing Trump.  You somehow realize using Kathy Griffin's photo is not a good look, but don't understand why.

And why haven't any of your ''followers'' told you bullshit is one word?  I'd have thought they'd know that one

Good Lord you ARE a loon!. What the fuck are you talking about "caricatures of ISIS atrocities in smearing Trump"?  You're beyond demented, you're flat-out insane! Crawl back into your hole.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 02, 2017, 11:48:58 PM
Good Lord you ARE a loon!. What the fuck are you talking about "caricatures of ISIS atrocities in smearing Trump"?  You're beyond demented, you're flat-out insane! Crawl back into your hole.

Pot meet kettle.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 02, 2017, 07:32:16 PM
He'll do her...for the good of the nation.  ;) ;)
Nuh-Uh

^          ^
    |          |
  o|o      o|o                          Hillary deleted it.   :o