• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 23, 2018, 10:57:49 PM
Dietrich was not the hunter but the hunted. He is lucky if SOG saved his worthless ass since the communist Vietnamese forces were rounding up mixed race Vietnamese men for extermination. Perhaps he disguised himself as a girl to get through Cong checkpoints and developed a liking for wearing female clothes.

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 23, 2018, 10:57:49 PM
Dietrich was not the hunter but the hunted. He is lucky if SOG saved his worthless ass since the communist Vietnamese forces were rounding up mixed race Vietnamese men for extermination. Perhaps he disguised himself as a girl to get through Cong checkpoints and developed a liking for wearing female clothes.

Perhaps so and perhaps the audience might enjoy hearing a whole show on his experiences in South East Asia.   
I know that I would.  Much more interesting than hearing about whatever the price of a barrel of oil happens to be.
Such show might expand his listener base.......................

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 23, 2018, 11:32:34 PM
Defend? In what way do you mean and if you don't like my name why should I care?
You are suspect as a  Dietrich Troll  because you come out of no where and yes, your choice of name is also suspect because it means just what it is...a sneaky lying sneaker

Gunner65

The problem is that Dietrich has no proof of his any of his claims and will not consent to be interviewed about it. 

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2018, 08:12:15 PM
Hey Doug!    Let's hear some new content and stop puking up Daily Kos to us.   

Deb demands something fun!

I like that picture of Deb. She was pretty hot in Videodrome.

Gunner65

But I guess Dietrich would rather send idiots like you "SNEAKER" to challenge me in Bellgab than muster whatever "balls" he has (or not) to confront his detractors face to face. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2018, 11:38:25 PM
You are suspect as a  Dietrich Troll  because you come out of no where and yes, your choice of name is also suspect because it means just what it is...a sneaky lying sneaker
I did a post on Debunking Douglas Dietrich Burners.me site explaining why I chose that name. As for just joining this site, what of it?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 23, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
I did a post on Debunking Douglas Dietrich Burners.me site explaining why I chose that name. As for just joining this site, what of it?
Did you.  I have not seen that post but I notice you did not post the actual link https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2018, 11:46:35 PM
But I guess Dietrich would rather send idiots like you "SNEAKER" to challenge me in Bellgab than muster whatever "balls" he has (or not) to confront his detractors face to face.
It may sound funny but I kinda suspected YOU of being a Dietrich troll since you seem so obsessed with him in my opinion...LOL. A controlled opposition in a manner of speaking.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2018, 11:46:35 PM
I just joined this site and you come out swinging for my jugular. Funny way to greet a newcomer. But for your information I did not just appear out of nowhere, I have been posting comments on YouTube  about Dietrich for YEARS!

Gunner65

It may sound funny but I suspect YOU of being Daniel Arola...or another Dietrich cultist...because you ignore the truth about Dietrich and use  "reverse" psychology and "projection" to intimidate me.  Guess what?  You are in Bellgab now. 

Gunner65

Nice tactic.  Make a subtle jab and then accuse me of attacking....typical.  Why not discuss the facts about Dietrich?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 23, 2018, 11:57:43 PM
I just joined this site and you come out swinging for my jugular. Funny way to greet a newcomer.
I appreciate that. Welcome to Bellgab. Sneaky "sneaksie-taffer"  fucker.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 23, 2018, 11:42:37 PM
The problem is that Dietrich has no proof of his any of his claims and will not consent to be interviewed about it.
Knowing that you still went out of your way to dig up any info about him and in a strange sense that gave Dietrich some legitimacy.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 24, 2018, 12:26:31 AM
Knowing that you still went out of your way to dig up any info about him and in a strange sense that gave Dietrich some legitimacy.
Legitimacy?  LOL  No.  Dietrich was well on his way to obscurity when we exposed him in 2016.  And the info I "dug up" about him is public record. 

Gunner65

Dietrich has no credibility as a historian and that is not because he was exposed for lying about his "military service"

Gunner65

You accuse me of being "obsessed" with Dietrich yet you are ignorant of the history of Dietrich!  Please tell me/us how Dietrich is not the person we have been researching!

Gunner65

BZZZZ......BZZZZZZZ blah blah.....WAR.....bzzzzzzzz Macron...Mother fucking Americans....bzzzzzzz

WAKE UP BARNEY!! OH SHIT!

Gunner65

Dietrich is 5.5 hours into this and so am I.

Gunner65

BZZZ......ZZZZZZZZZ..Martial Plan.....ZZZZZZ  Late sister..ZZZZZgh

Gunner65

Bismark...zzzz  Kennedy, Nixon ....Shutlz , Baker....zzzzzzz

Gunner65

"Bismark in drag  the sensible and benihn Germany can influence the world"  You suck balls Dietrich

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 24, 2018, 12:11:35 AM
"As a Michael Aquino protege' " - DD
Aquino doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would devote most of his precious time training some "gook" like Dietrich in the art of magick or spycraft. I use that term since there is no doubt that Aquino would have picked up other more colorful descriptions of Asiatics during his time in Vietnam. I am of the opinion that at some point in Dietrich's early life he did cross paths with Aquino but what transpired between them I don't know but I am certain it wasn't as Dietrich describes it. It was probably brief but left a negative impression on Dietrich that it bothers him to this day. Forget about questioning Aquino. He will take his secrets to the grave. The other possibility is that Dietrich and Aquino are in cahoots in some psy-op operation aimed at the American public for reasons unknown.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on December 24, 2018, 01:02:41 AM
Aquino doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would devote most of his precious time training some "gook" like Dietrich in the art of magick or spycraft. I use that term since there is no doubt that Aquino would have picked up other more colorful descriptions of Asiatics during his time in Vietnam. I am of the opinion that at some point in Dietrich's early life he did cross paths with Aquino but what transpired between them I don't know but I am certain it wasn't as Dietrich describes it. It was probably brief but left a negative impression on Dietrich that it bothers him to this day. Forget about questioning Aquino. He will take his secrets to the grave. The other possibility is that Dietrich and Aquino are in cahoots in some psy-op operation aimed at the American public for reasons unknown.