• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Who on September 30, 2017, 06:08:05 PM
What's next? Casio Comedy Classics?
LOL

is Vegas ready for that ?
which act would headline ?
Falkie or Casio ?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2017, 05:48:49 PM

Because there are far needier causes than me installing a video suite. We need a new car first. But thanks.  :)
a Prius ?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 30, 2017, 06:37:10 PM
LOL

is Vegas ready for that ?
which act would headline ?
Falkie or Casio ?
They've known each other for a long time.  I'm sure they can work it out.  Right? ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 30, 2017, 06:38:53 PM
a Prius ?

Not as such...A Volvo XC90.  New one would be nice. Donations welcome, and deserved because, well, because.

Norm

Quote from: Who on September 30, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cHmMpZToY

Sewergab's MV should have donated more than $10 because "he's made millions off the Falkie thread but I am not ungrateful."

Evil MV is the sole reason Falkie has been forced to live a lifestyle of grifting and stealing food from the hands of starving Matinez children and homeless people. Still, the master of excessive fat cells is grateful for whatever crumbs The Evil MV drops in front of him as he is extremely humble.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 30, 2017, 11:54:33 AM
I am relieved to know ALL the "drivers and autos" will be FULLY INSURED for the tour following George's meet and greet !
IF someone, by chance, happens to suffer a life threatening injury they will be able (with their crack pro bono student legal team) to "collect" $$$$ for their injury, pain and suffering, lack of ability to produce YouTube videos that are meant to inform and educate, inability to feed their kitties, clean their Casa, inability to use their stick to wipe their ass, inability to prepare their famous half thawed frozen chicken soup, inability to waddle down to the dollar store to purchase junk and PTSD...

I am so relieved to know, just in case, this will be covered !

Falkie will be requiring either a wheel-chair and support person or a Food Maxx fat car to be provided, and that he personally review each person's insurance policy coverage in order to choose which car he will be riding in.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 30, 2017, 05:56:38 AM
She is the opposite of Senda.
First, there is no reason to believe that Senda was organized all his life. His mother had to keep tossing out his possessions because they took up full rooms in the house, One of his complaints is that he used a "spare" dinning room to put his model army tanks and she got fed up and tossed them all.

She seems to have been organized until a legit disability.

She makes cleaning videos to motivate herself to do better and hold herself responsible. Senda makes cleaning video to shut up haters that say he never cleans.

She gets tired and sore and can only do a chunk at a time but she keeps at it and finishes the job.
Senda gets tired and sore then says it is good enough to pass and never goes back.

I watched the video and then the "life update" video.  You are right... She is not a Senda.  "you people are the best- your kind words and concern for me touched me right down to the core of who I am..."  Sounds just like something that George would say.

"I had to spend a few days in the hospital.  Don't worry- I'm fine now- nothing major, nothing unusual for me... It's just something that happens sometimes to me now..."  What?  No "video later" or complaining about waiting behind those damn Mexicans?

She seems to keep cleaning, never making excuses- never being upset that she has to move a bookcase because fire code demands it- never blaming others.  I really hope she manages to succeed.

She kind of reminds me of Brig in her tone and personality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRE8DtejBU

Who knew there were so many haunted houses in Martinez and Saffroncisco that are open to the public

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 30, 2017, 08:51:50 PM
Who knew there were so many haunted houses in Martinez and Saffroncisco that are open to the public

When I lived south of Frisco a few decades ago, the only allegedly haunted house was the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose which charged something like $5 to visit. Now they want $50 to visit the place, way overpriced. Oh, and don't forget the parking charge!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Who on September 30, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cHmMpZToY

2:14 - "So I get on the bus, and at the hospital two guys get off"
It's public transportation, what do you expect?

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 01, 2017, 06:58:46 AM
2:14 - "So I get on the bus, and at the hospital two guys get off"
It's public transportation, what do you expect?
I am only able to make one conclusion from that statement...
the "guys" must have been white middle age to senior age !

(as punks, Black, Mexican or any other adjective was NOT put before "guys")

Quote from: Norm on September 30, 2017, 10:34:12 PM
When I lived south of Frisco a few decades ago, the only allegedly haunted house was the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose which charged something like $5 to visit. Now they want $50 to visit the place, way overpriced. Oh, and don't forget the parking charge!
with Halloween around the corner...
why doesn't George hang a sign outside of Casa Senda...
and advertise "Haunted Casa Senda" tour ONLY $25...
(dress his kitties up and he does already have an Alien Head lamp...
and himself, in his red shorts(tm) with his scary "talking body parts" and his screaming in pain)

are you able to think of a "scarier place" to visit ?

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 01, 2017, 10:51:45 AM
and himself, in his red shorts(tm) with his scary "talking body parts" and his screaming in pain)

He could stand on any street corner in Martinez with his "DONATIONS PLEASE" coffee can and sing MY WAY for the passersby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjvcUA7riiQ

Yorkshire pud

Yeah, but the total floor area is very small. The total surface area with all his junk, books, shit, junk and shit is huge and therefore I can't see it working because there won't be enough room to get a party of senior citizens out on a ghost tour in and through the hovel without at least three fights, a few broken bones and possibly a seizure.

bateman

Norm

The "Senda Doom of Gloom" A fantastic fantasy ride inside the Falkiedome!

A particular attraction for the kiddies would include a hands-on experience with the "Senda Toilet Snorkle" A genuine Falkie favorite!

chefist

George and TMK's self disillusional attempt at "going on the road" is an absolute embarrassment.

Here, Jason Callan continues his Eastern Tour of all things "Jason Callan"...all on his own dime!

https://youtu.be/sfOrrukjvs8

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on October 01, 2017, 12:41:34 PM
George and TMK's self disillusional attempt at "going on the road" is an absolute embarrassment.

Here, Jason Callan continues his Eastern Tour of all things "Jason Callan"...all on his own dime!

https://youtu.be/sfOrrukjvs8

They must be about the same weight now. I think a pay-per-view sumo event is what the fans are waiting for.

SredniVashtar

Every time I see Jason he's got fatter. He's only early 40s, I think, but he could be ten years older. I don't think people ought to be encouraging all this junk food consumption, it's going to send him to an early grave.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 01, 2017, 12:47:35 PM
They must be about the same weight now. I think a pay-per-view sumo event is what the fans are waiting for.

Or...'Guess the weight of the triple chin.' Fun and frolics for all the family.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 01, 2017, 12:51:32 PM
Every time I see Jason he's got fatter. He's only early 40s, I think, but he could be ten years older. I don't think people ought to be encouraging all this junk food consumption, it's going to send him to an early grave.

Jason still works a full time job...still pays for his own trips...pays for his own food...is an honorably discharged veteran of the US Army...

Seems your disgust of George is clouding your reaction towards the appearance of others...some might called that bigoted.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on October 01, 2017, 12:55:02 PM
Jason still works a full time job...still pays for his own trips...pays for his own food...is an honorably discharged veteran of the US Army...

Seems your disgust of George is clouding your reaction towards the appearance of others...some might called that bigoted.

Easy there, tiger. I like Jason, but he's heading for a heart attack sooner rather than later with that lifestyle.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 01, 2017, 01:01:03 PM
Easy there, tiger. I like Jason, but he's heading for a heart attack sooner rather than later with that lifestyle.

It's the size of one's heart that matters...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 01, 2017, 12:47:35 PM

I was about to mention the dramatic weight-gain, these boys need some exercise. Diabetics take notice.

Quote from: Norm on October 01, 2017, 12:30:05 PM
The "Senda Doom of Gloom" A fantastic fantasy ride inside the Falkiedome!

A particular attraction for the kiddies would include a hands-on experience with the "Senda Toilet Snorkle" A genuine Falkie favorite!

does George consider that "foreplay" before "plunging" ?