• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: onan on March 05, 2015, 07:36:09 PM
Where is the torrent for Bell baby pictures?

PM me if you find it.

Heather Wade

If you got the money, I know a guy...

(Kidding, Art.)

Art Bell

Out of your reach.

coaster

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
Ok, let's clear something up, I just checked with somebody who knows and "they" do own all my old shows including the ones done before the sale. However they do NOT own Dark Matter shows

What I figured. Don't really see how they could.

jazmunda

It's in the Bell Family Vault next to the New Years Predictions and Bugs' Bigfoot Map.

BTW I use ding, ding, ding and bonk when I'm testing my daughters on their homework. Lots of  ::) from them. Thanks Art.

popple

Quote from: Art_s Farts on March 05, 2015, 07:15:06 PM
Now all we need is Casio and the band will back together
The reformation is all really hinged on if LingLing approves.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: FortRock on March 05, 2015, 07:06:49 PM
IT IS I THE MASTER OF THE CHEER FOR THE "DESERT OF THE SEA"!
I AM THRILLED AS HEAD OF ART'S SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY, THAT BACK OR NO BACK, MUSIC OR NO MUSIC, THE MOST POWERFUL VOICE IN RADIO IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS RETURN! HOLD ON, AND WE WILL HAVE THAT 8 HOUR BROADCAST WITH RICHARD C. HOAGLAND THAT ART PROMISED! GUEST HOSTED THOUGH BY YETI THE CAT! GEORGE NOORY IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS FINAL DIVE INTO A TUB OF TUMERIC WHILE UNVACCINATED (FOR RABIES OR DYSTEMPER OF COURSE). THE SCORPION ARMIES ARE PRACTICING IN WINNEMUCCA, NEVADA (WE LOVE BASQUE DINING HALL FOOD!), THEN MOVING SOUTH TO LAY OUR NEEDLES IN GEORGE NOORY IN EARNEST! TAKE CARE OF THAT BACK ART, AND WE'RE READY FOR ALL OF THE WONDERS THAT POOR OLE' GEORGE SIMPLY CANNOT COMPUTE THROUGH HIS TUMERIC SHRUNK BRAIN CELLS! ALL HAIL ART!

He is baaaaaaaack.

DesertFox

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
Ok, let's clear something up, I just checked with somebody who knows and "they" do own all my old shows including the ones done before the sale. However they do NOT own Dark Matter shows, so I have no idea where they came up with that. Plus I would like to stress as strongly as possible that since my dear Mother passed I own all my own baby pictures and you can damn well keep your over reaching hand off them.

Art

Art--I thought that sounded like bull, legally.  I think your cats are safe too!

MikeJ

I AM THRILLED AS HEAD OF ART'S SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY, THAT BACK OR NO BACK, MUSIC OR NO MUSIC, THE MOST POWERFUL VOICE IN RADIO IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS RETURN! HOLD ON, AND WE WILL HAVE THAT 8 HOUR BROADCAST WITH RICHARD C. HOAGLAND THAT ART PROMISED! GUEST HOSTED THOUGH BY YETI THE CAT! GEORGE NOORY IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS FINAL DIVE INTO A TUB OF TUMERIC WHILE UNVACCINATED (FOR RABIES OR DYSTEMPER OF COURSE). THE SCORPION ARMIES ARE PRACTICING IN WINNEMUCCA, NEVADA (WE LOVE BASQUE DINING HALL FOOD!), THEN MOVING SOUTH TO LAY OUR NEEDLES IN GEORGE NOORY IN EARNEST! TAKE CARE OF THAT BACK ART, AND WE'RE READY FOR ALL OF THE WONDERS THAT POOR OLE' GEORGE SIMPLY CANNOT COMPUTE THROUGH HIS TUMERIC SHRUNK BRAIN CELLS! ALL HAIL ART!

Thank God Fort Rock is back. All is right with the world.

MikeJ

As for names, I do like Midnight in the Desert but agree it may be too long.

How about After Dark?

wr250

Quote from: MikeJ on March 05, 2015, 08:52:41 PM
As for names, I do like Midnight in the Desert but agree it may be too long.

How about After Dark?
KNYE ?

MikeJ

Of course, based on some of the guests we could go with "We be buggin" to draw in the urban crowd.

WhiteCrow

At last, the return of Bellgab's voice of TRUTH.

Heather Wade

Quote from: phrodo on March 05, 2015, 08:52:02 PM
Redacted .. is that you?

Something Cats did for lols.  I can neither confirm nor deny involvement. 

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 05, 2015, 09:29:58 PM
At last, the return of Bellgab's voice of TRUTH.
I was tryin to figure out why people would refer to you as a troll... Until this post. ;)

Art Bell

FortRock, I have heard tell of you for Years on here, so you have returned at a very good time, there is much fun ahead

VegasI15

I really like Dark Matter.  And the wallpapers for PC desktops on artbell.com are fantastic.  Although I'm sure people will make new ones no matter what the new show title.  Another suggestion would be:

Cosmic Highway with Art Bell

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 09:43:20 PM
FortRock, I have heard tell of you for Years on here, so you have returned at a very good time, there is much fun ahead

You just made his year. Unfortunately he will not be able to read it as it was not written in CAPS.

DesertFox

Art--since Dark Matter is free and clear...would you possibly go back to that title?  I'm one of those who thought it a really good title for your show...succinct and apt.

I'd like to see art use Twitter and facebook more to interact with his base. The forum is great and I love the fact he is here. But it's reach is really limited.

WOTR

Quote from: Surmo on March 05, 2015, 03:44:07 PM
Guess somebody "over there" swore a false affidavit on the ownership of past programs.  That is why the attorneys had a paralegal swear it. Self-preservation.
As a lawyer, you must have followed a little of the robo signing mortgage scandal.  If you can reposes a house swearing a false affidavit, screw up a century of title, do it a thousand times over and profit greatly from it without a single charge ever being laid I doubt this paralegal has much to worry about.  I believe that open season on the truth has been declared years ago...

bateman

My favorite Fort Rock post was when he proposed Art would come back on shortwave from a Navajo Indian reservation.

Quote from: bateman on March 05, 2015, 09:58:38 PM
My favorite Fort Rock post was when he proposed Art would come back on shortwave from a Navajo Indian reservation.

Confirmed.

The General

Welcome to Bellgab.  Post often!

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on March 05, 2015, 09:58:38 PM

That was a hoot.

I liked the time when Art posted a photo of himself on Facebook with a clock in the background and Fort Rock tried to explain that the time (4:20) that the photograph was taken had a hidden meaning and that Art would be returning on the 20th of April and that all the illuminati take staged photos like that to convey hidden messages..

mattjs2732

Quote from: jazmunda on March 05, 2015, 10:01:49 PM
That was a hoot.

I liked the time when Art posted a photo of himself on Facebook with a clock in the background and Fort Rock tried to explain that the time (4:20) that the photograph was taken had a hidden meaning and that Art would be returning on the 20th of April and that all the illuminati take staged photos like that to convey hidden messages..

We all know what 420 really stands for...

albrecht

Although I'm not a Scorpion Army member (though the dual guitar riff on some songs are the best ever) I really want Art to go SW also. Ignore the past and the problems. Get on SW also for those of us in bunkers, living in the wild, camping, on boats, etc. And allow other DXing, or just grasping at news due to their police state governments,  across the globe to catch the awesomeness at random whilst scanning....imagine those eating bark in N.Korea huddled together and listening to smuggled in radio and hearing Art!

Art Bell

Well I will use other Social Media but I am waiting for the dotted line to be signed. I don't want to start a blitz too soon. Here I can just screw with people and have fun. Everything is timing. I also plan to post my master plan sometime between 10PM-2AM PT sometime in the next two Weeks but I will erase the message soon after posting so that only you folk's will see it. When you see it please do not quote or re-post.

Art