• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 20, 2017, 06:02:16 PM
The whole ''guy from Pittsburgh'' thing is just plain stupid.  It makes no sense.  He's not from Pittsburgh, doesn't live there, never goes there, doesn't talk about it, and certainly isn't the image of a big, tough, hard working, beer drinking steel worker - just the opposite.  Yet he starts out every video with it, and says it with such conviction.

^^^^^^^^THIS, so much this^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 03:50:13 PM
but you are a faggot and my intent isn't to insult but just inform you.  ;)
how exactly are YOU so sure ?
perhaps you are "hopeful" that is true ?
are you really on the "down low"...
I might suggest (since the ladies are beginning to talk) that you become very careful as you wouldn't want to become to "obvious"...
take care, be very careful...as "the ladies" are watching you

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 05:00:00 PM
how exactly are YOU so sure ?
perhaps you are "hopeful" that is true ?
are you really on the "down low"...
I might suggest (since the ladies are beginning to talk) that you become very careful as you wouldn't want to become to "obvious"...
take care, be very careful...as "the ladies" are watching you

That's my business and I'll thank you to stay out of my affairs, sir!  >:(

P.S. Does your health insurance cover treatment for anal prolapse? Big guys like Flakie can be girthy.  :o

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

P.S. Does your health insurance cover treatment for anal prolapse? Big guys like Flakie can be girthy.  :o
yea, we all know what "persuasion" actually would think to inquire if their insurance covers such a problem...
question, were you able to have your asshole covered ?
(or was it medically a "preexisting condition", and denied ?)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

There used to be an old poster who was obsessed with male/male sex, he couldn't stop accusing all the guys he had to fight with of having sex with each other. He went into graphic detail about anal sex. And the opinion by several was he was a closet homosexual; Self loathing on the highest, and he couldn't deal with it...Hmmm  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 05:07:08 PM
yea, we all know what "persuasion" actually would think to inquire if their insurance covers such a problem...
question, were you able to have your asshole covered ?
(or was it medically a "preexisting condition", and denied ?)

We? You mean the voices in your head?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2017, 05:10:29 PM
There used to be an old poster who was obsessed with male/male sex, he couldn't stop accusing all the guys he had to fight with of having sex with each other. He went into graphic detail about anal sex. And the opinion by several was he was a closet homosexual; Self loathing on the highest, and he couldn't deal with it...Hmmm  ::)

Hilarious, Mr. Watson errr...pud, really!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 05:11:50 PM
Hilarious, Mr. Watson errr...pud, really!  ;D

He was a big fan of that Duck bloke too..Robinson? He so wanted to share his bed...He couldn't admit it of course but he wanted it.  ;D

Queenie

Please enlighten me.  What is wrong if someone is gay be they man or woman?  Love is love is it not? 

I'm starting to think you guys are really weird.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 05:11:05 PM
We? You mean the voices in your head?  ???
no, Bishop...
EVERYONE here actually bet your "problem" was a prexisting condition...

do the voices in your head suggest everybody has voices in their head ?
it is a common occurrence in those of "your persuasive"...

Quote from: Queenie on September 22, 2017, 05:20:55 PM
What is wrong if someone is gay be they man or woman?  Love is love is it not? 

Tru dat.

"Queenie"...hmmm, interesting. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 05:22:50 PM
no, Bishop...
EVERYONE here actually bet your "problem" was a prexisting condition...

do the voices in your head suggest everybody has voices in their head ?
it is a common occurrence in those of "your persuasive"...

I really doubt you're in communication with EVERYONE here. It's just another of your delusional fantasies. MEDS! Lots of 'em!  ;D

Please enlighten me.  What is wrong if someone is gay be they man or woman?  Love is love is it not? 

oh, please understand...
it is "those people", like the Bishop..err Dr. whatever that are closet homosexuals and are constantly making very rude comments about gay men...
take Bishop Eddie Long (the Bishop's "daddy") and how he spoke about gay men verses how he was "in private" with his " spiritual sons"...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 05:27:53 PM
oh, please understand...
it is "those people", like the Bishop..err Dr. whatever that are closet homosexuals and are constantly making very rude comments about gay men...
take Bishop Eddie Long (the Bishop's "daddy") and how he spoke about gay men verses how he was "in private" with his " spiritual sons"...

I know you would like it if I were. Then you wouldn't feel so alone, I guess...but just because you service the master it doesn't mean that you're not a man...well, biologically speaking, anyway.  :D

Corona Kitty

Who sent you.

I feel sorry for Falkie, as I am sure everyone does, because he is famous and well known he is now the object of a crazy woman's infatuation...
she is absolutely committed to funding his AlienCON trip to the dismay of her son...

George, you need to act quickly and get her to sign a "power of attorney" (your crack pro bono student legal team can draw up the papers) BEFORE her son (the dirty bastard) has her committed to a mental health care facility !

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 05:57:41 PM
I feel sorry for Falkie, as I am sure everyone does, because he is famous and well known he is now the object of a crazy woman's infatuation...
she is absolutely committed to funding his AlienCON trip to the dismay of her son...

George, you need to act quickly and get her to sign a "power of attorney" (your crack pro bono student legal team can draw up the papers) BEFORE her son (the dirty bastard) has her committed to a mental health care facility !

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE !

I have no idea if this is genuine but persons who cannot be named have inboxed me with this.I can only imagine it is someone who is concerned about his mother, it sure reads as being genuine.

Hello Mr Senda,

I've manged to get time to follow up on my last e mail and tell you that I've just had my ear blasted by my mom. She's seriously upset about me getting her on the 5150 route and I've tried to explain very patiently why I had to do it. My siblings won't help so once again, its left for yours truly to arrange things.

Look, if you've refunded the $5 (or however much it was) then fine, but if not, don't worry about it. I'm not going to get stressed about $5 when my mother has her troubling habits. I've no idea how that happend to be honest, she mutters a lot about how she misses sex, but frankly like all normal children, I'm not interested in the sex life of my parent. I just wish she'd take up a normal interest. Yuk!

The reply from the fat fuck.

I have asked the admin to refund all her money. Its in his hands now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My inbox awaits.

heater

Quote from: LadyFish on September 22, 2017, 04:08:38 PM
Also wondering: if Mr. I am not a Pickle isn't a Pickle, does that mean he is just a cucumber?

We can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but, hypothetically, if such data were to exist, the subject matter would be classified, and could not be disclosed.

Yorkshire pud

This is the latest in my inbox. There is no date or time so when this was sent in the five hour e mail I have no idea. But he sure seems angry.

Okay Mr Senda or whoever you are,

I don't take kindly to you sending abusive e mails to my mom sir. She's bi polar and I find out she's been trying to send you money on some site that you have set up for some goofy shit in southern CA. She used to be interested in UFO shit and that is why it screwed up our family, as well as the shit that pig she called my father did to us all. I don't like you trying to meet her either, she isn't in a reasonable state to meet any men unless they can give her money to make them feel happy for an hour, but that isn't something she or I want to talk about.

Casper Lewis

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2017, 06:35:10 PM
This is the latest in my inbox. There is no date or time so when this was sent in the five hour e mail I have no idea. But he sure seems angry.

So now I gotta go back and read up on this "5 hour email"    Thanks.    ::)