• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 16, 2017, 11:34:05 AM
California is that hot but crazy chick you have to get away from but you miss the banging.

It's like you're reading my life story or something.  :)

Norm

California is that hot but crazy chick you have to get away from but you miss the banging.

memories...oh the memories....especially the one who was bipolar...omg... :)

damon

here is a police log from the martinez police department.

20:16
Misc.
Citizen
Assist
Occurred
at
Starbucks
on
Main
St.
Martinez.
SUBJ
IN
THE
PLAZA
CONFUSED
AND
DOESN'T
KNOW
HOW
TO
GET
BACK
TO
HIS
RESIDENCE.
Disposition:
Assisted

http://www.cityofmartinez.org/civicax/filebank/blobdload.aspx?BlobID=16341

Roswells, Art

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 15, 2017, 02:47:44 PM
You can still comment, it's just not visible if you aren't a donor.  A complaint was lodged by a GoFundMe member that almost got us shut down...

Lol, he almost got his own page shut down.

Ol' Freedom of Speech Senda strikes again.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: damon on September 16, 2017, 07:01:29 AM
With this bill is the state of California, maybe George Senda can get a job so he can earn some money for aliencon. We all know that George is a felon.

http://www.kcra.com/article/bill-bars-ca-employers-from-asking-about-applicants-criminal-history/12257838
If Senda can do mobile videos and go to niche conventions he can work a job. It's that simple.

Florida's political culture was destroyed by carpetbaggers so it's really not a problem unique to California.

LOL
yea, there was this chick I met ....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 16, 2017, 11:17:05 AM
But you're fine with handing control of our health care over to these people, and deferring to their judgement on any number of issues - in fact anything they say they should be making the decisions on for us.

The assumption being health care is at the top of its game in the hands of insurance companies and the gouging by pharmaceutical companies. They need to get consultants in from abroad to show them how to do it and draw up the plans and protocols. The cost saving in the ling run would be enormous.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 16, 2017, 01:56:25 PM
The assumption being health care is at the top of its game in the hands of insurance companies and the gouging by pharmaceutical companies. They need to get consultants in from abroad to show them how to do it and draw up the plans and protocols. The cost saving in the ling run would be enormous.

Kicking 20 million illegals out of the country would save our healthcare system much, much more.

this idea I am always promoting to acquaintances of mine !
Education at the University level in the US is the best, however below University level we SUCK..
why NOT go to countries that have GREAT education for $ spent and hire people to show us how !
medical expertise is Great in the US but we SUCK at $ spent at providing health care...why not go to countries that are great at it and hire people to show us how !
WHY DO WE NOT GRADUATE MORE ACADEMICALLY QUALIFIED STUDENTS FROM MEDICAL SCHOOLS ?
did you know poor Cuba even exports doctors ?
WHY DO WE IMPORT DOCTORS ?

we should learn from others who do a better job !

what are we RANKED INTERNATIONALLY ?
in EDUCATION ?
in HEALTHCARE ?

why NOT a gofundme page to send "the Guy from Pittsburgh" BACK to Pittsburgh ?

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 02:06:22 PM
Kicking 20 million illegals out of the country would save our healthcare system much, much more.
WWMD...
"What would Mexico Do" ?
IF Mexico was inundated with illegals from SOUTH of their border ?
hmmmm

(hint, I KNOW the answer...)

IF ALL the "DREAMERS" are such GREAT CITIZENS...
I would think Mexico would be SO ANXIOUS TO HAVE THEM "HOME"..
educated
hard working
intelligent
good citizens

would NOT that be a great boost to their country ?
a YUGE WIN for Mexico !

heater

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 16, 2017, 12:05:39 PM
Ol' Freedom of Speech Senda

Haha! That may need to be incorporated on the GoFundMe page

I just sent in my 5 bucks just so my comments will appear.
According to Curtis only donners are visible. This way I can talk some shit at times.

heater

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 16, 2017, 10:02:30 AM
From Senda's YouTube channel comments on this video: "ALIEN CON 2018 CROWD FUND FOR CURTIS THE MUD KING & ME - LIVE STREAM & GUESTS."

BEGIN QUOTE:<<"If we don't raise enough I will try to have Curtis come and if he can't then if I get enough I will go by myself. As to what to do with the rest of the money, I intend to go to the Kansasfest Apple convention a month later and would use the funds for that. But why assume people are not going to donate since it helps Curtis as well as myself ?">>END QUOTE

OK. In other words, that "Go Fund Me" page is deceiving? What's with the guy claiming he can use the funds for other things? That is not mentioned on that funding page. Nor does it state about dividing up the funds.

Maybe I could be wrong in reading Senda's comment or he doesn't explain clearly, but is he stating he has the right to take any such donations intended for the stated purpose and use them as he sees fit? You tell me.

Hello there sir! Thanks for being interested in the GoFundMe page. I recommend taking a look at how it's written. It will clear up things.  It always has been to fund both of us going but him first. When he talks about using funds for AlienCon on different adventures he is not speaking for the GoFundMe donations as he has no access to them. He speaks about personal donations to his PayPal or offline.  There are two efforts occurring.  The GoFundMe and his own.  If he gets funded outside of GoFundMe (and tells me it's covered) then all donations to the GFM move to track two automatically.  I will continue to assume there are no funds from the PayPal efforts until I see a paid ticket for AlienCon.

Friendship!

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

Senda hates the brown people as well, so you two have that in common.

heater

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 03:20:33 PM
I just sent in my 5 bucks just so my comments will appear.
According to Curtis only donners are visible. This way I can talk some shit at times.

I see the comment so it looks like things are still good!  Thank you for the donation!

Thank you Sergeant Major as well!  Glad to have you both on board!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 03:25:55 PM
Senda hates the brown people as well, so you two have that in common.

Are you a racist?  Who said anything about brown people?  Immigration status is not a race.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 04:24:22 PM
Are you a racist?  Who said anything about brown people?  Immigration status is not a race.

Happy did. It made me think that was your position as well.

Anyhow, deporting 20 million people would be cost prohibitive and we could get all the money we need by cutting the military by a few percent.

Lilith

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 16, 2017, 03:35:19 PM
I see the comment so it looks like things are still good!  Thank you for the donation!

I can't see Rallys comment, has it been deleted already?

I don't even see the Comment box anymore where people can make comments.

Is it just me?

Quote from: brig on September 16, 2017, 05:23:18 PM
I can't see Rallys comment, has it been deleted already?

I don't even see the Comment box anymore where people can make comments.

Is it just me?
What was his comment?

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 16, 2017, 05:33:10 PM
What was his comment?

I can't see any comment box to leave a comment, and I thought Rally had left a comment, maybe not.  I can't leave one because I don't see any comment box.

It doesn't really matter, except I would hate to miss any of Rallys comments.  I would want to save them for my Senda Shrine.  I wish I had saved the last three...

I can see Rally's comment

QuoteWhy do you need the Golden ticket, you pay an extra few hundred dollars for a tote bag. I would donate more if the goal was reasonable.

Lilith

Quote from: brig on September 16, 2017, 05:38:55 PM
Darn it, I can't see it :(

Maybe George blocked me.

When I made the donation I made the comment so it is at the donation. I will try to post in the comment section soon.

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 16, 2017, 03:35:19 PM

Business proposal, Curtis.

Martinez Tonight will be a sponsor of your trip. You must announce live on your feed MT as a sponsor and give a proper plug for the show. In front of George at Alien Con. Agreed?

That's easily checked by looking at the quarterly financial statement filings of health insurance and pharmaceutical companies.  Please provide the details on their excessive profits - not only would this prove your point, but it would give the rest of us a head's up as to which stocks to buy.

Also, a brief rationale for why you think government is so much more efficient than the private sector would be useful in diagnosing your disorder.  Probably nothing more serious than knee-jerk Liberalism, but we should have it looked at just to be safe.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 05:09:02 PM
Happy did. It made me think that was your position as well.

Anyhow, deporting 20 million people would be cost prohibitive and we could get all the money we need by cutting the military by a few percent.

Since illegal aliens cost us over $100 billion per year and are at least 22% of our federal prison inmates, the cost of deportation is an investment, not a long term cost. I picked a couple of left of center websites to back up those numbers. Do you have any that show that enforcing our existing immigration laws would cost more than it would save?

$100 billion per year is almost 10% of the federal budget.

Are there any other existing laws we should just ignore because you don't agree with them or you think it costs money to enforce them? 

I'll give you one. War on marijuana. Of course, if we enforced our borders that cost would drop as well.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-100-billion-year-group/story?id=10699317

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/1/immigrants-22-percent-federal-prison-population/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 16, 2017, 06:03:21 PM
That's easily checked by looking at the quarterly financial statement filings of health insurance and pharmaceutical companies.  Please provide the details on their excessive profits - not only would this prove your point, but it would give the rest of us a head's up as to which stocks to buy.

Also, a brief rationale for why you think government is so much more efficient than the private sector would be useful in diagnosing your disorder.  Probably nothing more serious than knee-jerk Liberalism, but we should have it looked at just to be safe.

That's easy. US health care costs at least ten times more than any other western (mainly universal) health care. But isn't anywhere near ten times better or cost effective. In fact across all metrics it ranks eleven out of eleven. Look yourself if you don't believe me. If the insurance and pharma companies aren't over charging, who is? Insurance companies also have the advantage of effectively deciding whi gets treated and who doesn't based on cost to the patient. You can't afford it? You go without, get worse and possibly die.