• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the Fucking Olympics

Started by RecoveringNoorholic, July 07, 2012, 06:31:09 PM

Zircon

Quote from: ziznak on July 27, 2012, 05:34:51 PM
Zircon are you just watching because your waitin for something to blow up?
WTF !!!

coaster

They did one hell of a job on the ceremony. Not too impressed with the queen nonsense, but thats just nitpicking.

b_dubb

Watching the opening. Holy god this is ambitious.

Morgus

I see its reported that the Queen with protector James Bond 007 (Daniel Craig) jumped out of a helicopter with british flag parachutes!

Morgus

That sure was a great parachute jump with the Queen and James Bond 007...

Zircon

Its really nice how each Olympics has such a unique venue. The UK put on a "jolly good" Opening ceremony!

Oversoul

Quote from: Zircon on July 27, 2012, 10:26:39 PM
Its really nice how each Olympics has such a unique venue. The UK put on a "jolly good" Opening ceremony!

Ingenious and creative how they conceived of getting the Queen and 007 Bond together in a sketch.

elbee

Mark my words, there will be a false falg event at these olympics.

Blamed on Syrians.

Fuck the queen, fuck the olympics.

Death and Hellfire to all the elite

Eddie Coyle

No chance of terrorism at these games, high profile events are never targeted anymore, because of the security and the public expecting it. For example, the London 7/7/2005 bombings occurred 5 days after the "Live 8" silliness. Soft target hit instead of the high profile one.

Zircon

Well, the Olympics are basically half over with the track and field events now entering center stage.

Have to say that other than the god damned cheating Chinese, I have found the games to be rather enjoyable. I am a bit perturbed as it seemed the mother of Ryan Lochte, Michael Phelps teammate, was making excuses for her son's not winning more Gold medals - he was doing too many "one night stands". So, Ryan is spending his evenings fucking the babes rather than resting up for the next days grueling competition. Just seemed really unnecessary for his mother to comment on such an activity. His old man seemed perturbed. Regardless, they must be proud that his seed is in such demand?

Gabby Douglas won #1 in Women's Gymnastics even though I thought the Russian's score might have been unfairly downgraded. I know I'll hear about that comment. Was happy to see the Chinese men totally fuck up.

Am hearing people bitch about the USA's 156-73 trouncing of Nigeria in basketball. If the USA had amateurs like it used to then I'd be OK with it. But the Russians basically had a professional team in not only basketball but hockey for years and the USA tried to compete with college athletes - losing in hockey and winning in hoops. What would have been the greater insults in the case vs. Nigeria? Holdign back and winning by 40-50 points or routing them? What do you think hte Nigerians would have felt like had they known the USA was deliberately keeping the score "close". That is an INSULT - not getting blown out.

Women's Beach Volleyball is EYE CANDY to me. Geez! I love to watch those games.

ChewMouse

Quote from: Zircon on August 03, 2012, 08:25:10 PM
Women's Beach Volleyball is EYE CANDY to me. Geez! I love to watch those games.
Well, c'mon over, my husband just tapped a keg of homebrew and has that crazy volleyball on DVR. Difference is, he tells me it's a Serious Sport.

I'll tell you what would be serious: Scrabble. Olympic Scrabble! If ping pong is a valid sport, I see no issue with Scrabble. However, I get no support on this.

So while those lithe and healthy young women dive around in the sand, I'm in here playing online Scrabble and listening to Art Bell archives. With headphones.

Zircon

That'd be nice ChewMouse but I am animal-sitting this evening. My wife is an RN and at work so I have a dog to take care of. Our three cats are fine on their own. I'd just put on some meditation/relaxation (new age) kidn of music and the cats are really mellow. But I'm watching the Olympics myself. Also, I've got four bottles of O'Doule. Yep, fake beer.

ChewMouse

We don't judge on beverage-of-choice around here, and dogs are always welcome. But I understand, what with your music and all.

Funny: I've worked 2nd and 3rd nursing shifts for years, too. And, I must mention, one of your old posts mentioned Ira Levin's Perfect Day, which I read as a teen, and I grabbed it off the shelf to reread. It is a classic, indeed, though I don't usually go for sci-fi. Then again, I love all of Levin's work. I had run dry in the reading department so thank you for the reminder. Though that original message was not, of course, to me

Zircon

Now that you mentioned listening to previous C2C broadcasts, I'm finding very few that actually hold my interest. The ones on science or globalist conspiracies etc. are really good however. I even take notes so as to argue elsewhere in other forums with detailed data.

All of this poof crap with spirituality, Big Foot and Nostradamus prophecies over and over again drive me nuts. I actually like Wells' programs even if he is a swaggering crooner type. His guests are usually really interesting. Looking forward to tomorrow's program.

Are either you or your husband college football fans? If so, we'll have a lot to talk about come Labor Day as that is when the season kicks off!

ChewMouse

My husband has always been into college ball; I don't understand football (and it's so violent!) but I can fake it because our son went to Univ. of Kansas (KU) and is now in grad school there. He doesn't play football but is such a devoted fan (I think all KU students and alums are) that we dove right in to college football and basketball.

I like the C2C science shows, too, and I pass on Bigfoot and such. You might be interested to know that our son is studying geography and currently is mapping the ice sheets and sea levels of Greenland. He had hoped to get Antarctica because KU sends a number of students/staff each year, it's something like 35K to transport each person because the military has to take them or something. But there are a couple of his maps on the official site: https://www.cresis.ku.edu/

For the record, he hasn't told us anything revelatory about global change, but I know he knows something. ha!

Zircon

So, by the military you're probably referring to the US Navy and Operation Deep Freeze. I tried to get into that program when I was in the Navy many light years ago but a lot of people tried and only a few got selected - I didn't. 

So, you folks live in Kansas? I'm down here in Oklahoma (Edmond, just north of OKC). If you're up there near Lawrence we are sharing in the misery of Hell on Earth with 110+ temperatures and no rain in sight.

We moved from Tulsa to Seattle in 1980 and raised out kids (one when we left, three upon our return in 2002). Economy tanked, high tech glut and I was getting older. We sold out home and moved back. Helped our son get an education (he had GI Bill from USN). Oldest daughter got the free ride from us. They're both successful (son is a Sr. Accountant and daughter is a Magazine Editor). I eventually retired from the high tech world and am now Mr. House Husband - cleaning, groceries, cooking, laundry etc.). That and doing forums like this, listening to relaxation new age stuff and staying up late.

Am impressed with your son's ambition and wish him the very best in his academic pursuits and career. KU is a good school and that part of Kansas is the nicest part as it is green and has tolling hills. Manhattan is also attractive.

I believe in global warming but I think it is the sun that is acting up and not Al Gore's psychotic paranoia with SUVs. Its happened before, is happening now and will happen in cycles as long as we've got a parent star on the main equence.

ChewMouse

That's right! The CReSIS travel program is a Navy thing; they have to provide transport and such for scientists. I suspect they mostly take PhDs and not Master's candidates, but the disappointment was pretty intense for a bit. I personally would like to see an Emperor Penguin, which in no way gets me a ticket to Antactica.

Congratulations on getting two kids to successful maturity. We're blessed with just the one and we live about an hour from Lawrence, in a rural area. And yes, we are sharing the drought with you. A squirrel fainted on our back deck the other day and we have a rogue coyote who "visits" my Bijon Frise a bit too often. But I went ahead and put water out for him, I just can't let an animal be thirsty.

I love Manhattan, having graduated from KSU. The metropolitan feel of Lawrence seems so foreign to me even now. K-State was a walk-only kind of campus when I was there and I just loved it.

I have had a couple of fun trips to Oklahoma; it felt a lot like KS except you folks tend to have an accent. And knowing that it feels like KS right now....I'm just glad to be in the air-conditioned comfort of the Mouse House!

Zircon

Geez!, our air conditioner is really getting a workout. We're keeping the thermostat up higher at night so it won't freeze. Got fans all over the front room and bedrooms on full blast 24x7. Put the cars in the garage so they won't be 150 degrees plus when you get in to go someplace. Animals are all lying around - cats on their backs and spread eagle - look like road kill. We've got a Siamese, a black tabby and a striped tabby. All males and all neutered. They're less bitchy than a spayed female anything. Have got Craig Ferguson on now. I'm going to logout and wish you and yours my best. Have a great weekend!

Zircon

And BEACH VOLLEYBALL !!! Now STRETCH, JUMP AND SPIKE !!!

ziznak

Hmmmm... Whats up with these chicks I figured they would have nicer asses since they have toned legs. Could use a little more meat on the bones!

Zircon

Ziz, those asses look just fine to me. I'd like to try to play leap frog with them. Of course, I'm not really that good at hopping very high - probably plow into them ... ooooo  yeah !!! Oh, I'm sorry honey ... I'll move away in a bit. Just give me a few moments to catch my breath.

ziznak

Oh these asses are fine...it's just my centerfold syndrome acting up thats all.  Good luck with the leapfrog bro!! don't catch a case while yer at it!

3OctaveFart

Think of the pickup lines Dong Dong could sling around. He probably even has a trampoline in his love chamber.

MV/Liberace!

most of those asses look like worn out tera reid ass to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A#

Zircon

C'mon MV, those volleyball asses are rather firm. We agree, the one you provided has seen better days. She doesn't look that old but I've seen some 60 year old women who have a figure worth glancing at more than once.

ziznak

EW! totally not my demographic!~
That reminds me of this transformer I ran into this one time.  I was walking up to the bus stop and spotted this hot little tanned body wearing tight little shorts.  I should have known from the bleach blond hair that it could be a transformer but sometimes you don't think when you've been hypnotized by a nice ass.  Anyways, I pulled out a smoke and walked up... "hey you got a light" (it's worked before at the bus stop)... just then Large Marge from pee-wees big adventure turned around with this gravelly ass old lady whose been smoking for years voice.  "Shua honey heyah gow."  <psycho music plays in the background> her face had that tanned and beaten football look of a woman whose literally lived on the beach too long before delving into a long time crack habit.

still makes me shudder when I think of it...

Zircon

OK, I'm lost - I might be an idiot so that could explain it - was it the nice ass who was a crack-whore with a sow for a partner? The sow offered you a light? I'm still focused on the ass it would seem. My "upper" brain is in a daze. "Lower" one is locked on.

ziznak

No it was all the same lady... I thought it was a hot chick cause from the back and many feet away she looked like she was hot... then she turned around after I was up close and POOF... transformer!!  She turned out to be this nasty crack hag. 

Zircon

Sometimes things are so cruel. Imagine ... teasing a man like that and then giving him a face like that. I'll be she looked (from the back) like she was maybe in her late 20s/early 30s? Face on ... Geez! I certainly hope you've recovered ... take deep breaths.